Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

thanks missymoo and welcome back to you....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I tried acupuncture but it didn't work for me. I am getting fhs tomorrow at doctors x

Sorry Brill I was tired so went to bed. FHS is where they can do a blood test and it tells you what your ovarian reserve is. So it will tell me whether my eggs are any good. x

I have a level of 10.9 which shows elevated levels and borderline so not that good. Anything over 9 is high and high is not good. 9 is normal. So I am already showing signs of residual reserve

Ah missy that sucks hugs huni X X

Well in the tww now but only BD the sunday x2 and the day of O as DF had man flu boo hoo;-( so dont think its my month again

Hiii Missy,newmummy,tcstill,brillbride..... 'm jus back from a short break...
This is for Missy - :hugs::hugs: hope you are ok now....

I think i might go for a long break next month for my brother's wedding...
i told my DH that next month will give a break for ttc also...
after coming from vacation, From dec, 'm gonna try using preseed...

last month i was angry on AF.... :witch:

What do you think my chances of getting pregnant this month?
Ok.... Its our 5th month of ttc. I have 31-33 days cycle.
Last month we followed every other day method, but no luck.
This month, we did BDing on these days-

Oct 4th - First day of my period
Oct 10 - Last day of my period
Oct 11 - Started BDing
Oct 14 - BDing
Oct 17 - BDing (mixed EWCM)
Oct 18 - BDing (Clear EWCM)

hoping that my ovulation might be on 18-19-20.

My next period should start by Nov 3 -5.

symptoms -so far not much, had sore breasts for few days after ovulation time(i dont get it this time,i usually get it before my period)
had little pain after ovulation but not that much and felt so tired n naps, had felt dizzyness for a day.But stil these things may happened due to my work pressure.

Infact, i take Folic acid tablets daily... i have been calculating my ovulation using 2 ovulation calendar.. but sometimes you body will react differently due to your work stress etc., so i would say, go with your body like EWCM etc and use those calculations to predict ur approx O' time ..... and yes, after BD i lay down for 20-30 min....blah blah blah....

having said that all , What do you think my chances of getting pregnant this month?

Fx... baby dust to all
:dust:

Well in the tww now but only BD the sunday x2 and the day of O as DF had man flu boo hoo;-( so dont think its my month again

Awww :flower::hugs: Hope you get your :bfp:

Oct 11 - Started BDing
Oct 14 - BDing

symptoms -so far not much, had sore breasts for few days after ovulation time(i dont get it this time,i usually get it before my period)
had little pain after ovulation but not that much and felt so tired n naps, had felt dizzyness for a day.But stil these things may happened due to my work pressure.

Infact, i take Folic acid tablets daily... i have been calculating my ovulation using 2 ovulation calendar.. but sometimes you body will react differently due to your work stress etc., so i would say, go with your body like EWCM etc and use those calculations to predict ur approx O' time ..... and yes, after BD i lay down for 20-30 min....blah blah blah....

having said that all , What do you think my chances of getting pregnant this month?

Fx... baby dust to all

I think after all that :sex: you have a very high chance that the egg got the :spermy: inside it! :hugs::hugs::hugs: back to you and a :flower: for you

oh ya... lets c Missy.... Fx ...
coz of these things I think 'm lil down ... :cry:

I have a level of 10.9 which shows elevated levels and borderline so not that good. Anything over 9 is high and high is not good. 9 is normal. So I am already showing signs of residual reserve

Oct 11 - Started BDing
Oct 14 - BDing

Fx... baby dust to all

hi girls--hope ya's are all well..i was away for the weekend and im just back...im cd 10 today.. so smep plan---lots of BD'ing later

maggi---last time i got AF 10 days ago --i was sooo depressed--really thought it was my month and it wasnt--it took a few days for me to snap out of it but i did thank god-- best of luck

hi missy and new mummy----hope we can all leave this thread soon---xxxx:happydance::happydance:

Hello Everyone :)

I will need to catch up properly on this thread later. I tried to take a month off and unfortunately got rid of my monitor and NTNP at the moment as needed a break from it all. Dont think it worked tho have a funny feeling AF will come soon. How is everyone? So sucks we are still here, I shall be moving onto month 13. I also couldnt get on much as was working silly hours but had to give up my job as childcare was more than what I was earning and only gonna get worse in April :( This will need to be our last child as we just cant afford it unless things change xxx

Hello Everyone :)

I will need to catch up properly on this thread later. I tried to take a month off and unfortunately got rid of my monitor and NTNP at the moment as needed a break from it all. Dont think it worked tho have a funny feeling AF will come soon. How is everyone? So sucks we are still here, I shall be moving onto month 13. I also couldnt get on much as was working silly hours but had to give up my job as childcare was more than what I was earning and only gonna get worse in April :( This will need to be our last child as we just cant afford it unless things change xxx

Hi there wanting I've missed you. Nice that you have had a break. We all need that once in a while. Sorry you think AF will turn up for you and I hope you are wrong. We are off to Russia in February as I have decided to get DEIVF. :thumbup:

MissyMooMoo... is that ur puppy dog in your avatar??

MissyMooMoo... is that ur puppy dog in your avatar??

Yes she is Missy our Pug but she is not alone as we have another boy pug called Pugsley. They are our furrbabies.....sooooo cute and warm and cuddly and we looooove them! hehe :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->