Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

OMG she is precious and Pugsley is the perfect name for a boy pug LOL!!!

Hello ladies- I have been out of the loop for a bit- I hurt my neck and have been stationary for about 4 days..... I am 5 dpo and I am super stoked for my test day....... Hope everyone is doing well and hope to see lots of bfp's soon........

Spoke to liana she is doing good and is just trying to keep her sanity!

Oh hi ttcstill glad you are doing ok and glad Liana is too! Hope you get your bfp too!! xxx

Ah Missy hun missed you too! Yeah defo needed the break not that it did any good AF got me today!!!
And now I dont have the monitor again to fall back on it gives me peace of mind. Hubby put his foot down
wont let me buy it for 6 months lol...... Wow wicked hun thats fab news....... Holiday and IVF all in one :)
Are the prices dear and whats the sucess rate? xxx

Tammy FX its your month this one hun :) Glad Liana is good cant belive we are all still here. Brillbride,
New Mummy and everyone else I missed how are you all.

poas addict here and i did just that today...too bad I cant get a good pic of it...I refuse to get my hopes up but i will be testing again on friday... i will keep ya posted

Ah Missy hun missed you too! Yeah defo needed the break not that it did any good AF got me today!!!
And now I dont have the monitor again to fall back on it gives me peace of mind. Hubby put his foot down
wont let me buy it for 6 months lol...... Wow wicked hun thats fab news....... Holiday and IVF all in one :)
Are the prices dear and whats the sucess rate? xxx

Tammy FX its your month this one hun :) Glad Liana is good cant belive we are all still here. Brillbride,
New Mummy and everyone else I missed how are you all.

Ohhhh Wanting :hugs: I am so sorry af got you hun

Well the success rate for Dr Olga who is very highly respected in the business and very knowledgeable is 72%!!! The prices for treatment are half that of the UK Clinics and there is no waiting list for Donors. All the Donors are young, attractive and well educated and they MUST have proven fertility with 1 or more child of their own. They also have proven cycles (meaning previous DE IVF cycles have become a clinical pregnancy more than once in some cases).

poas addict here and i did just that today...too bad I cant get a good pic of it...I refuse to get my hopes up but i will be testing again on friday... i will keep ya posted

Wow what is brilliant new. Can't wait for an update hun :thumbup::happydance:

I am not sure what to think but it is definitely too early to be testing...

wow Missy that sounds fab and hope you get the result you want from it you so deserve it :hugs:

Tammy FX for you!
How early is it?

I am 11 DPO and this test is so iffy that I am calling it negative... I am out of tests and have decided I am not buying anymore If I am late I will go to the doctor.....

Hiya ladies,

My Fertility Appointment at Bridge Centres in London went really well! I saw Mr Summers the fertility geek and he want to me do the Clomid Challenge. At Bridge Centre they use this more as a diagnostic than a treatment. So I have to ring them when I start AF and then I go in on day 3 from FSH, LH, Eastrodial and AMH (Anti Mullerian Hormone). Then I will have to take 100mg of Clomid from day 5 - 9 every morning. Then on day 10 they want me back and I have to repeat the FSH and Oestradiol to see if there is any change in the levels.

I loved Mr Summers. He was around 60 ish but very good and well respected and he knows his stuff. He lived and worked in America for 30 years. I asked where and he said Philadelphia, Boston. I'm not sure where this is though because I'm really rubbish at geography lol. I will just copy the letter they gave me. Good job I got 90wpm typing hehe :haha:

Clomiphene Citrate Challenge Test

Your doctor has asked you to do a Clomiphene Citrate Challenge Test (CCCT) as part of your infertility work-up. The CCCT helps determine the presence of low overian reserve (possible poor fertility potential). The CCCT most accurately predicts those women who have poor egg quality (and thus poor fertility) but it does not predict those women with good egg quality. Normal FSH levels are generally <10mlU/ml. Abnormal devels are >12 mlU/ml. FSH levels vary from cycle to cycle but we base fertility rates based on the hightest value.

Note: Cycle day 1 is the first day of full menstrual bleeding by 5 PM

Test Directions:

1. Please come to the clinic for a blood draw on cycle day 2-3 (cycle day 3 is preferred) for a serum FSH and Oestradiol levels. Your doctor may request additional hormone levels as part of your fertility assessment e.g. Anti Mullerian Horme (AMH).

2. You will have confirmation to start the CCCT following review of the FSH & Oestradial levels.

3. A prescription for the medication will be issued.

4. Please begin taking Clomiphene Citrate (50 mg), 2 tablets each morning on cycle day 5, and continue taking two tablets daily on cycle day 6, 6, 7, 8 and 9 for a total of five consecutive days.

5. A daily total dose of 100 mg of Clomiphene is required for this test.

6. Take both pills together each morning.

7. It does not matter whether you take the pills with or without food.

8. Please return to the clinic for a blood draw on cycle day 10 for another serum FSH and Oestradiol levels. This blood sample must be done on cycle day 10.(

So I am very excited to be taking Clomid and 100mg too!:thumbup:

But he did say that he uses this as a diagnostic rather than a treatment. He said that he usually uses it as a treatment for ladies under 35 and when they do not ovulate or have irregular cycles.

wow Missy at least that is a step in the right direction I hope it works for you!! Being pro-active is always good. Brillbride I know what you mean last month I really thought I was I was a good 3 days late again and still nothing and took me alot to snap out of it.

New mummy glad the witch has left you and you can get cracking with some baby making!!!

Maggi hey and everyone else hope you are all well.......

I would have thought I would be onto a pregnancy thread by now 13 months down the line. Tammy so sorry about the test, when is the clinic testing you?

xxx

This is my first "real" month trying the SME plan, I'm doing it with a friend =) I got my HSG test done on Tuesday and it was perfect, I get my ultrasound results back on next Tuesday... In the mean time I'm on day six after AF and started testing today =) Wish me luck!! I'm so excited to be part of this community!

Hi all cycle day 2 for me i knew i was out this timne;-(

Hi brill, wanting tammy and missy oh and maggie big hugs to you girlys

hope everything is well and we are all doing lots of bd or practicing lol!!!

missy glad you app was well x x

wow Missy at least that is a step in the right direction I hope it works for you!! Being pro-active is always good. Brillbride I know what you mean last month I really thought I was I was a good 3 days late again and still nothing and took me alot to snap out of it.

New mummy glad the witch has left you and you can get cracking with some baby making!!!

Maggi hey and everyone else hope you are all well.......

I would have thought I would be onto a pregnancy thread by now 13 months down the line. Tammy so sorry about the test, when is the clinic testing you?

xxx

Hi all cycle day 2 for me i knew i was out this timne;-(

Hi brill, wanting tammy and missy oh and maggie big hugs to you girlys

hope everything is well and we are all doing lots of bd or practicing lol!!!

missy glad you app was well x x

hi wanting and new mummy...maggi and tammy--and the newbies---hope u r all well......im cd 19----had to think there as im not getting too much into it this month as i have done in previous months --im tryin 2 take a more relaxed approach.....this is the 1st month iv tried accupuncture---xx

So sorry for your AF Tammy, hope we all catch before xmas. I was thinking prob wont happen but will be so weird if I conceived around same time again. My son was conceived in Nov found out 6th December. I will be happy for any month as long as it happens.
Missy, Brillbride, New mummy and anyone I forgot :hi: How are you?

Well Jenny Renner was well wrong predicting me months and months ago and the other readings I had done. I think I am ovulating pretty soon, bleeding yesterday and the day before which is weird I get that sometimes but not all the time. Hope its a good eggy and lots of pain this morning and EWCM. :sex: 9,11,13 so far xxxx Baby dust to all xxxx

Wantingagirl - Hi :hi: hun! They do say that you are really fertile if you bleed a little during ov! x Good luck for this cycle hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->