• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Have been trying to conceive for over a year now and have been testing my basal body temperature for the past 9 months and I ovulate every month. Had an early miscarriage in July. My husband and I are getting really frustrated that we cannot get pregnant. Called my ob/gyn today and am going in for a hysterosalpinography test next week to see if there are any blockages in my fallopian tubes and my husband will be getting a semen analysis done. Has anyone tried the sperm meets egg method ?? Let me know your thoughts ?? Or if anyone can recommend any other tips to us ...were desperate !

Adidas- I got pregnant using the SMEP I used it in conjunction with pre-seed( a sperm-friendly lubricant and soft cups to help keep the sperm where I needed them. I understand your frustration because after 2 yeras of ttc we got pregnant in may and lost the baby in august so I am back to the drawing board... i suggest you use fertility friend to keep track of bbt you can get there by clicking on the link below to my chart. you have came to the right place you will find lots of support her and I do suggest you check out the following forum as well I find enormous support in that thread also! Good luck And :dust: too you!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/260899-ttc-after-loss-race-bfp-137-bfps.html

Hi tammy day 8 for me trying to not get to into it this month hoping this approch will help as it happened last time when we gave up ,i keep checking on you guys though! Keeping busy now lots on from this weekend till xmas yay x x

Hi to wanting,missy, maggie and anyone i forgot !!

We kinda ended up doing the SMEP method by chance this time around.

So are people really getting pregnant with this method?! I can't wait to test!!

Yes People do!!! Tammy did, lots of others have. They used to have a chart on here where we all used to put our names down and some weeks it used to be like 60%....others 45% with :bfp: but they stopped doing this so now you can't really see the results too good. But I can assure you it does work. The only reason it hasn't worked when I did it I think is due to my age. I am 41. I will probably go on in April to become an egg donor recipient but we are totally happy with this. But you can do it! Have faith! Lots of ladies have got pregnant with this SMEP!!!!

:hugs:

I'd be willing to re-start the chart if you can walk me through the setup!

That would be cool. There used to be a SMEP thread that mamaxm did who also got pregnant from it. She used to do the chart and then she said it was getting to much for her so she stopped it and all the girls went over here because she said this was the chatter thread for chattering about it. I am not sure if there is still a SMEP thread where they still have this chart but I dunno. I will have a look on the home page now. Once sec x

that'd be awesome!! Thanks!
I hope you find it!
and if it's not maintained anymore, I can do it :)

No doesn't seem to exist anymore. But when it did it was choc block in here with people posting like every second. This was actually the busiest thread around 7 months ago. Once of the first I subscribed to. All the ladies used to support each other and cheer each other on etc etc. And the ones that got their :bfp: used to announce it and mamaxm used to enter it on a chart on the from page. It was good how she used to do that. It kinda urged people on and gave them a massive amount of positivity which is what we really need. I think you would have to start a new thread with the chart at the front page if you wanted to do this again.

She used to do.....

By the Month. So you would start with November :bfp:s and list from 11th, 12th, etc etc. Then she would list all the girls names in the date they were due to test. Then when somebody gets their :bfp: she used to put this by their names and then when get got :bfn: she would put a :hug: there.

It was very addictive in its day. But sadly since this day this thread has become very threadbare! And very quite. It needs reviving. If you did make a new thread I would be the first to come over and I am sure you would get lots of other ladies rearing to do it!

Good luck x

sweet! I'm gonna start working on it!
and that way, this can stay the chatter thread!

Thank you!!!
I'll post a link once I'm done!

Count me in today is CD8 and im confused .... lots of watery CM which is odd since I wont O til CD 12 or 13..... hmmmmmm?

The new thread is up and running for the SMEP Chart/Stats :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/459382-sperm-meets-egg-plan-chart-stats.html

Hiya Tammy I get that from CD8 and I ov CD12 xx You can get it this early.

Are you going to do the percentgages of girls per month too hun? That's what Maxim used to do. Also some girls need a nudge because they either forget to get back to say they have tested etc etc lol

Are you going to do the percentgages of girls per month too hun? That's what Maxim used to do. Also some girls need a nudge because they either forget to get back to say they have tested etc etc lol
What do you mean by %?
I'll add it once I know what I'm calculating ;)

Do you mean how many girls got % per month once the month is done?

yeah lol. Once the month is over she used to say what percentage of girls got bfps in comparison to those who got bfns. It was really good because some months it was like 45%!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->