• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I just bought some Pre-seed since I've heard so much about it... Anyone else have ideas or comments? :shrug:

Preseed is really good from the ladies I have heard using it and they have said that is what got them their :bfp:. I have used it too but so far just :bfn: for me x

But some ladies swear by it x

I have used preseed and softcups for the last 4 cycles no luck for me tho but like Missy says alot of girls got BFP with it. I have been on SMEP for 9 cycles and still no luck 13 months ttc I must just be one of the unlucky ones cos think SMEP has a got a good sucess rate xx

Thanks ladies, I think I'm going to stop buy the store to get the "instead" soft cups after work.. They're meant more for the menstral cycle, but can't hurt right?

hi all my SMEP friends... im now cd 3..... thinking of trying soy isoflavones this month... hope your all keeping well..xx

I am so confused my chart ahows that I o'd on thursday but I just got done with AF and I have never O'd right away...... I have not seen a positive opk yet though I am not sure what is going on......

I got my BFP in May with preseed and softcups

Wow Brill your pregnant!!!

Am I right? Says bfp on your profile yeah?

af got me yesterday walking around Edinburgh Castle so I am starting Clomid from day 5 to 9. I am fine however. Happy and ok xxx

I am so used to getting :bfn: now lol it really just is expected but clomid is a miracle drug so lets so lol

yeah Im the same and was like that last time too you just get so used to seeing AF now. I think that helps me to deal with it better rather than expecting to be pregnant then the fall isnt so hard. I think Brillbride means she wants a BFP now but I thought that too to start with.

Brillbride :hi: hun how are you, hope we all catch this cycle xx

I was confused about that too!

MissyMooMoo, did you test???

yeah Im the same and was like that last time too you just get so used to seeing AF now. I think that helps me to deal with it better rather than expecting to be pregnant then the fall isnt so hard. I think Brillbride means she wants a BFP now but I thought that too to start with.

Brillbride :hi: hun how are you, hope we all catch this cycle xx

hi girls--just home from work-thanks 4 the concerns--haha--i am not pregnant but im trying to be positive in that i want my BFP now...i am cd 4 at the mo----im trying soy isoflavones.......have no problem ovulating --dont know why im taken them--but want to try something...
how are the rest of you???xxxxxxxxx

Hiya I feel absolutely exhausted today. Just got back from Clinic and had my bloods FSH, LSH, AMH and got my clomid so now just waiting for nurse to ring with results and give me the go ahead to start my clomid. Not sure why my period only was 1 and a half days with very little blood this time. I feel so exhausted I can hardly stand up. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Missy - Are you sure thats not IB hun? Seems really weird. When do you get all your results. Thats rubbish AF got you esp since you were out and about. Why does it alwaya come at the worst time. I remember on my honeymoon there was no way I was having my AF so I took that pill to delay. She is so evil :hugs:

Brillbride hun I know what you mean its good to have something to focus on. After my really down couple of days im focused and want my BFP!!! Ask me how I feel in 6 days lol.... xxxxx

Its just a light flow. Tested and bfn. Yeah she is evil but we won't see her for 9 months soon! All of us!!! xxx

how long after bleed did you test tho? Yeah she is a cow I had cramping yesterday and a little today and scratching pain at lower side and back but some months I get this and some months I dont and having an argument with myself whether I will test early this month. What you think? Oh and sore bb's but get that some months too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->