• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Also hun..... was anne owen a good indepth reading, trying to find one that is half decent? xx

I never test until af comes lol. I think you can't hold back though so I would say go for it lol. Anne Owen is excellent and I felt something strong when I had my reading with her. Mind you it was a one 2 one reading where I was actually at her home. Plus the fact that she is famous helped and she has helped the police investigations helped. She was so good that she picked up on things as soon as I got into her house and the first thing she said was "this baby you are trying for is not gonna be easy, you will need the help of a doctor" which shocked me. I needed to sit down. I hadn't told her anything about myself so I was taken aback. She told me my OH was a Ski Fi bloke, quiet random, but he is. She told me my dad was seriously ill, well he is but he had 2 heart attacks a few weeks ago. She told me our baby would be a girl but we always thought a boy, well we did! She told me I would travel and we have been and intend to do more as we are going to St Petersburg., Everything she said has been true. And I only believe in her x

Oh and I will get a new car next year and this is something I am doing too.

She said our baby Lilly Alice Sophia Smith would be conceived next year. This is why I have not been getting all upset over things. Because I know she is coming, I know I need the help of a doctor. That's why I am seeking the help right now and doing all I can in my power to help me. x

Wow that sounds fab, thats ashame she cant do readings through email but I guess there is a reason behind that lol.... think my husband would kill me if I paid £38 for an over the phone reading. I will just have to wait and see, usually I have been waiting til I am late to test but last couple of months I have been 3 and 4 days late and still negative, sucks. Thats so cool all she said and spot on. I have always wanted Sally to do me a reading but she is so famous now there is no chance of that happening xx

Do you watch the Sally show? Its brilliant. I watch it every week x

Yes I do, My hubby says its so sad he is a total non-beliver. I believe in all this kind of stuff, spirits, ghosts etc. Thats why I feel so let down when these conception readings arent true as feel some people play on peoples vunerability. The programme is hilarious and spooky some of the stuff she knows and she is so so funny!!! xxx

Yes I think shes funny too. The faces she pulls hehe. Anne Owen told me that the email ones I got were all praying on my vulnerability. When I told her about they she said "well they must all be very rich" and said it is sooo wrong. She even knew I had had 1 birth but 2 babies and that I had been married but it never worked. These things were too random to just guess on. She is the business! I even have a tape of hers which I listen to over and over! When she reads she closes her eyes and goes into a trance. It's very exciting to watch her at work. x

Well ladies I got my + OPK yesterday and it was the brightest I have ever got.... I am officially heading for my 2ww I am not supposed to test until the 26th and probabyly will not be able to as I received my test package yesterday only to find that instead of HCG tests the sent me LH tests!!! URGHHH!!! On a brighter note they are sending out my tests this morning and told me to keep the O tests.... I hope I never have to use them!

I hope you never have to use them and you can just skip them cos your gonna get a :bfp: fx for you hun! x

Yes I think shes funny too. The faces she pulls hehe. Anne Owen told me that the email ones I got were all praying on my vulnerability. When I told her about they she said "well they must all be very rich" and said it is sooo wrong. She even knew I had had 1 birth but 2 babies and that I had been married but it never worked. These things were too random to just guess on. She is the business! I even have a tape of hers which I listen to over and over! When she reads she closes her eyes and goes into a trance. It's very exciting to watch her at work. x

wow hun thats fab.... and thats the way I am feeling now like they are all talk, I did take it for a bit of fun but when you have been trying for as long as we have now it does take the mick xx

Tammy thats yuck about the wrong tests but maybe thats a good thing, it will hold you off from testing. GL hun I hope you get your BFP this month. I had light cramping yesterday and the day before and a kind of scratching in lower pelvis and side moving from left to right but sometimes I get this and sometimes I dont so I never know. When I conceived last time did not get one sympton until my BFP. I have the urge to test but know if I start doing it now I wont beable to stop xxx

good luck wanting..so excited for you--hope u get BFP:)

hi missy---god that psychic sounds unreal.....i have taken a back seat with psychics as they are all a load of bull----(the email ones) but i think that anne one sounds great---lucky u--would love 2 have went to someone like that....

what station is the sally show on--and time?? i have sky--would love 2 watch it???xx thanks girlies

hi to tammy--good luck:):)XX

This is my first time trying SMEP and using OPKs. I know on the site it says to do the OPKs in the afternoon but there is no way I can hold my pee for 4 hours in the afternoon. I can barely hold it 4 hours during the night!

Do you think it is ok to do it in the morning?

:dust: to all!!!!

good luck wanting..so excited for you--hope u get BFP:)

hi missy---god that psychic sounds unreal.....i have taken a back seat with psychics as they are all a load of bull----(the email ones) but i think that anne one sounds great---lucky u--would love 2 have went to someone like that....

what station is the sally show on--and time?? i have sky--would love 2 watch it???xx thanks girlies

hi to tammy--good luck:):)XX

I think it is on tonight around 7 or 8 so if you flick through sky you should see Sally Show but not sure of channel cos I always flick through and find her. x

Brillbride thanks hun I doubt I am tho.... you can only hope. Where abouts did you say you were in your cycle.
It was so hard to pass the cheapie tests today and not buy one

Yeah I agree the email ones are total bull and just guess but Missy's sounds fab

I will check what station Sally is on later, I think its 'Living' but not 100% sure I shall be watching shes so funny

Ncmommy Im really not sure at all but wanted to say :hi: and welcome I used the CBFM so I always test in the morning but not sure
about the OPK. You shouldnt need to hold it for four hours I think they usually want you to test in the morning and afternoon incase
your surge only appears later in the day and you might miss it

:hugs: :dust:

This is my first time trying SMEP and using OPKs. I know on the site it says to do the OPKs in the afternoon but there is no way I can hold my pee for 4 hours in the afternoon. I can barely hold it 4 hours during the night!

Hi Ncmommy, It is my first time trying OPKs too and first test today, from what I have read it looks like the test does have to be afternoon because that is when the LH surge usually happens. The instructions on my test says in capital letters DO NOT test in morning! So I suggest not drinking anything after lunch then holding your pee for as long as possible and test when you absolutely have to pee. That is what I'm going to do :) xx

Silver - are you down for testing on the other Spem meets egg stats thread? x

Hi Ncmommy, It is my first time trying OPKs too and first test today, from what I have read it looks like the test does have to be afternoon because that is when the LH surge usually happens. The instructions on my test says in capital letters DO NOT test in morning! So I suggest not drinking anything after lunch then holding your pee for as long as possible and test when you absolutely have to pee. That is what I'm going to do :) xx

Thanks for replying! My OPKs say you can test at anytime but make sure to hold your pee for 4 hours prior and that most women test in the morning after waking up. But I ahve read to test in the afternoon after holding your pee for 4 hours. I seriously think I have a small bladder cause I am always going to the bathroom lots especially after lunch. I think I would be in pain if I held it that long during the day. I am just not sure if it is more important to test in the afternoon or have a more concentrated sample! Maybe I will ask in the main forum. I'm starting the OPKs tomorrow.

Brillbride thanks hun I doubt I am tho.... you can only hope. Where abouts did you say you were in your cycle.
It was so hard to pass the cheapie tests today and not buy one

Yeah I agree the email ones are total bull and just guess but Missy's sounds fab

I will check what station Sally is on later, I think its 'Living' but not 100% sure I shall be watching shes so funny

Ncmommy Im really not sure at all but wanted to say :hi: and welcome I used the CBFM so I always test in the morning but not sure
about the OPK. You shouldnt need to hold it for four hours I think they usually want you to test in the morning and afternoon incase
your surge only appears later in the day and you might miss it

:hugs: :dust:

Thanks for you reply! I am using the CB ones with the smiley face but think I will ask in the main TTC forum to see what others do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->