Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

mamaxm - My sis had the lines but not really colour and that only came up 6 days after her expected period and shes now 14 weeks pregnant. Yeah funny you should say that after the ewcm I got tacky blobs of it too. Getting a headache, mild crampy earlier, achy legs and UTI symptons for 4 days in a row but not going to get my hopes up, spotting is a good sign.

thanks for the info! and fx'd for you, have you had these little blobs before? i haven't, very odd.

not that I've noticed, but then again I think this is the first month my cycle is completely normal and fertile since coming off bcp - so this could be normal for me I'm not sure, I have drunk lots of water leading up to ov to increase my cm too

I havent either and havent had symptons of cystitus since before I had my first child so thats something diff. I dont want to read too much into mine tho as I get let down every month but with your spotting and test results it looks promising. I also just remembered that just a couple of days before finding out with my first child I had a blod of light greeny coloured ewcm. They say that can be some of the plug that is formimg. But not everyone gets this, I was dry until after my positive then CM began to increase

thanks :hugs: hope this is all three of our bfp cycles! wouldn't that be lovely.

it would be awesome mamaxm!!

Sigh.......if only I didnt feel like AF was gonna come in 8 days :cry:

xx

yay woo hoo that would be amazing. and we can then be bump buddies!! :happydance: it would be great if we were all due around the same time. We have to get it soon right? :hugs:

right there with you Ness my PMA is dwindling :nope: At least we are round about the same time. Lets hope I get great news and you get it just a few days later. Mamaxm im rooting for you to get your thicker line! Everyone else FX too

we would be due a couple days apart, wanting a girl, and only a week or two apart with ness! i feel like AF is going to show too, ness! but at the same time, i kinda have this feeling like, after this cycle i'm not going to have to try anymore if that makes any sense? so i have an intuition i'm going to get my bfp (and i better, after three bfp dreams!) but my minds telling me no.

aww thanks Shona, I have no PMA at all this cycle, I feel a bit numb towards TTC which is pathetic given it takes some women so much longer I feel guilty for feeling this way!

FX for us all, it would be awesome if we could be bump buddies! :hugs:

we would be due a couple days apart, wanting a girl, and only a week or two apart with ness! i feel like AF is going to show too, ness! but at the same time, i kinda have this feeling like, after this cycle i'm not going to have to try anymore if that makes any sense? so i have an intuition i'm going to get my bfp (and i better, after three bfp dreams!) but my minds telling me no.

he he I've heard good things about the dreams!

If I conceived this cycle I would be due 21 December, given most first babies are overdue I feel a defo Xmas baby :haha:

I feel so positive your bfp is gonna happen this cycle mamaxm! I just know it!

I don't feel positive for myself - I think you know deep down whether it will happen or not, I feel the same I felt the last two cycles and AF has turned up bang on time boo!!

I know what you mean mamaxm, the dreams are always a good sign and I have a good feeling for all of is even though I dont have as much PMA if you know what I mean.

Ness I felt like that from the first cycle I started until I got my BFP. Do not feel guilty it is a normal reaction no matter how long you are waiting, you want this just as badly as anyone else and every month does feel like a letdown but we just have to carry on. I sometimes feel guilty cos I have already had one but I know we all deserve this. Its our nature to long for a baby that much and feel disappointed every month. Come on guys lets get to 1st trimester section and compare scans!!! lol... even tho they all look the same.

Do you prefer Ness or Vanessa? Dont want to assume lol

I know what you mean mamaxm, the dreams are always a good sign and I have a good feeling for all of is even though I dont have as much PMA if you know what I mean.

Ness I felt like that from the first cycle I started until I got my BFP. Do not feel guilty it is a normal reaction no matter how long you are waiting, you want this just as badly as anyone else and every month does feel like a letdown but we just have to carry on. I sometimes feel guilty cos I have already had one but I know we all deserve this. Its our nature to long for a baby that much and feel disappointed every month. Come on guys lets get to 1st trimester section and compare scans!!! lol... even tho they all look the same.

Thank you :hugs: you're defo right none of us should feel guilty. Funny how this longing for a baby sorta swells up inside hey? I think since we started ttc it's got bigger too, with every disappointment of AF the longing has got stronger!

Come on guys lets get to 1st trimester section and compare scans!!! lol... even tho they all look the same.

:rofl: ha ha ha love it!!

I prefer Ness hun :flower: my mum calls me Vanessa when she's telling me off :winkwink: I'm like "mum I'm 26 shut your trap!"

Thank you :hugs: you're defo right none of us should feel guilty. Funny how this longing for a baby sorta swells up inside hey? I think since we started ttc it's got bigger too, with every disappointment of AF the longing has got stronger!

Come on guys lets get to 1st trimester section and compare scans!!! lol... even tho they all look the same.

:rofl: ha ha ha love it!!

I prefer Ness hun :flower: my mum calls me Vanessa when she's telling me off :winkwink: I'm like "mum I'm 26 shut your trap!"

hehe thats funny I do that to my DH when im cross! Isnt it funny how they still think we r 5. Yes it does feel like that and there is nothing you can do to make that feeling go away. The wait wil be worth it tho when you get your baby. I so believed I would never be a mum, it will happen for you.

I will be due 16th December if conceived this month!

Thanks Shona you've made me feel tons better :flower:

ooh we would be within days of each other! Maybe we should move closer to go to the same hospital :rofl:

i'll be due december 15! with my old o date it was 12-11-10, boo i liked that date! oh well. if i can get ANY date in 2010 i'll be happier than a bird with a french fry!
ness, i was super negative after my first cycle, don't feel bad. a loss is a loss no matter how long you've been ttc.
i've got a cranberry raspberry sobe and loving it. about to do some research to see what you can do to help a baby stick after implantation. don't think citrus is too good, if it's bad i'm going to throw it out no matter how delicious it is! i'm trying not to lurk the pregnancy section of thebump, every time i start looking at baby clothes or info on the first tri, AF ends up showing and i'm even more shattered.
goodness. if i had concieved my first month ttc, i'd be going into my 7th month! i wish!

Morning ladies :flower:

Hope you are all good. I decided this morning to compare all my dried out opk's!! As you do... anyway one thing odd about this cycle is that I have had a second line (but not dark enough to be positive) every single day I have done an opk which was cd10 onwards, even a very visable one just now. I normally get no second line whatsoever other than the day before and the day that is is definately positive iykwim. Anyway, the one I did on cd13 was pretty much as dark as the darkest one I did that was on cd15.... so I am going to stick with what my body normally does and assume I ovulated cd14/cd15 or thereabouts because that will make me feel better about the timing of our bd'ing!! For arguments sake I declare myself 3dpo!!

So 2ww time is a total arse and I am not having a good day. Today my son has his easter hat parade at school and he made a crown with a cut out chick on the front and he stuck some stars and things on it. I thought it was lovely only to turn up at school this morning and see all the yummy mummies have made their children these great big straw hats covered in chicks and eggs and sprangle dangle bits of whatever :cry: I mean the kids were meant to make their own hats!! It looked to me like all the other mothers had spent weeks at it and got degrees in hat making :cry: they are an uber competative bunch! Luckily my boys best pal had made the usual sort of patched together cardboard hat most 5 year olds would make but seriously - it really peeved me! Sorry for the rant, hope you don't mind.

Other than that all my nails seem to be breaking off! I had grown them quite long some how and 3 have just fallen off today! I've had some twinges in my uterus and right hand overy type area but I had some last month which prooved to be sod all.

Finally I am trying to decide what pud to take round for our families big easter dinner on sunday - shall I make a white choc and rasberry cheesecake or individual chocolate moose puds with crunchy bar crumbles on top?!

Blimey this is long :dohh: I should post more often and shorter as appose to a daily novel. Sorry.

yum both options sound perfect right now. :)

ha ha gingerwhinger! aww sorry you're having a pants day babe I'm 4dpo so were literally a day within each other! it's dragging!

I've had some mild cramps just noticeable and have lower backache today but it's probably nothing!!

x

Thanks Shona you've made me feel tons better :flower:

ooh we would be within days of each other! Maybe we should move closer to go to the same hospital :rofl:

hehe.... could go to antenatal classes together too. Where your from sounds way more interesting that where I live lol..... would take me a while to get there! :rofl:

Im off to my sis for the night, speak to everyone tomorrow :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->