Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

lol Shona trust me it's not interesting up here :haha:

Have a lovely day hun! Speak tomorrow!xx

I had a temp jump this morning! Hoping I'm moving into triphasic territory!

I really have no PMA at all this month, even less than last month! We are going to do smep again next month as best we can but I am steering well clear of opk's because it is too easy to miss the surge only testing once a day so I will just stick with when my ov usually is and do it that way :thumbup:

I am doing that thing where we try to call our bodies bluff - I have told myself I don't actually want to conceive untill July/August so that we have a spring baby in 2011... yeah right!! But that is what I am telling myself!

I'll still probably start my poas habit come Monday :dohh: just can't help myself. Must stock up on some IC's ready. I have a superdrug and a frer ready and waiting for serious testing if af ends up being late. Fingers crossed for us all!

arein- your chart looks fab! :happydance: can't wait till testing date!

I have no idea what is going on with my chart ..... this is sooooo frustrating!

okay so look at this little bit of info i found! (i love sharing my tidbits :))

Luteal phase lengths of less than 10 days are considered too short for implantation to occur, and may thus indicate a problem with successfully achieving pregnancy. In such an instance, the egg may be fertilized, but the endometrium is sloughed off before implantation can occur. This condition is sometimes referred to as a luteal phase defect. If you suspect you have a short luteal phase, you should see your healthcare professional about it. Short luteal phases may be corrected with progesterone treatment.

so this cycle my lp is 10 days. if implantation occured yesterday.. would this still apply to me? would any of this matter at all? it seems like what this website was saying was that a short lp hurts the chances of implantation, but if i already implanted...? yaknow?

Mamaxm remember my earlier post about FF - well it put my ov date 3 days after +opk and my LP at 16 days which was incorrect.

See usually the day you get your +opk is what anyone who temps would class as their ov date, then the day after would be 1dpo, however when temping it would pick up your actual ovulation date (so to speak as I said it was incorrect for me) so the day after the day it has chosen (could be 3 days after your +opk) is classed as 1dpo.

I myself find this a bit confusing. If your LP was 13 days like mine is, then FF adds on 13 days after ov has taken place (or when it thinks ov has taken place) making the day from my +opk 16 days meaning my cycle is 30 days long.

I'm not temping and classing myself as either 4dpo (based on ov taking place CD15) or 5dpo (based on my +opk of CD14)

Does that make sense?

basically I'm just trying to make you feel better by showing you that it might not be correct :flower: xx

i have heard of that before!! i suppose if it implants straight away then its ok? but some take longer right? and because the lp is so short it hasnt got enough time? xxx

Waaaayyyy to much for me to catch up over the past few days! This thread is moving so quickly!

Am I right? maxam, you got your bfp? :flower: If so, Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Ness, the TWW is a pain in the you know what. And I love how open you are about sexuality! :rofl: It doesn;t bother me none, especially after talking about EWCM and 'tapioca' CM.....ewww, :rofl:

:hi: everyone, what have I missed?

By that, seriously, I can not be included in the SMEP testing, we aren't following it correctly due to extreme stress, hence why I have taken a small break from bnb. But if its ok I'd love to still particiapte in this thread?

Not sure whether I am CD13 or CD14 due to 9 days of spotting for af. But my Opk is very much darker than yesterdays but not quite positive. Will resume BD tonight.

ha ha thanks Julie - some might say too open about it - hey I like to share stuff what can i say?!!

thanks girls, i'm actually hoping FF is right, we've never bd'd on cd18 or around there before this cycle so it could be the reason we haven't gotten our bfp. we usually quit at cd15 (which is when i normally o). either way, we've covered our tracks and what happens happens, i'll know in three days i supppose!

okay so look at this little bit of info i found! (i love sharing my tidbits :))

Luteal phase lengths of less than 10 days are considered too short for implantation to occur, and may thus indicate a problem with successfully achieving pregnancy. In such an instance, the egg may be fertilized, but the endometrium is sloughed off before implantation can occur. This condition is sometimes referred to as a luteal phase defect. If you suspect you have a short luteal phase, you should see your healthcare professional about it. Short luteal phases may be corrected with progesterone treatment.

so this cycle my lp is 10 days. if implantation occured yesterday.. would this still apply to me? would any of this matter at all? it seems like what this website was saying was that a short lp hurts the chances of implantation, but if i already implanted...? yaknow?

Luteal phase refers to the amount of days between O and AF. This is only a problem if you've had short LP's when AF has came. If you've had normal cycles, then your body is getting the right hormonal messages and you shouldn't worry about this.

still got every part of my body crossed for you mamaxm and for everyone else who is waiting for their bfp xxx

Morgan, list your symptoms-that will make you feel better.

I got in the shower this morning and the spray hurt my nipples which is a new development for me today. I felt a little woozy in the car this morning on the way to work too. Also, last night during my workout I got really dizzy and lightheaded but I'm not sure if that's because I've got a bun or because I'm out of shape :haha:.

See ss'ing makes me feel pretty good.

Ladies we broke our SMEP plan already :dohh:
We DTD a little eariler and ended up getting carried away . . .

and while I'm confessing, on Sunday we also DTD although he managed to 'control' himself that time lol

I'm worried now as to what our next stage is :wacko:
Do we go ahead and :sex: tomorrow like planned or skip tomorrow and go for it Thurs?

Also I just did my frist ever OPK!!!
Something is showing :thumbup:
Although it is pretty faint but non the less definately there :)

:happydance:

xx

Hi Ladies,

I posted this yesterday ^^

I still don't know what to dooo!
Maybe do an OPK and if it's not pos then leave it for today and do tomorrow?
But then that means doing ir four days in a row when I get a pos (if I get it on Friday) :wacko:

Someone please tell me when to :sex: lol

xx

EDIT: Maybe we could :sex: really late/early friday night Saturday morning?

Good morning ladies :coffee:
So excited! hubby agreed to try the plan with me!! so I think testing day will be april 27th. I have never used opk's any one have any advise to share? Any tips on getting hubby in the mood to :sex: lol its tough when he just gets home from 12 hour shifts :( oh well wish me luck!!

Ladies we broke our SMEP plan already :dohh:
We DTD a little eariler and ended up getting carried away . . .

and while I'm confessing, on Sunday we also DTD although he managed to 'control' himself that time lol

I'm worried now as to what our next stage is :wacko:
Do we go ahead and :sex: tomorrow like planned or skip tomorrow and go for it Thurs?

Also I just did my frist ever OPK!!!
Something is showing :thumbup:
Although it is pretty faint but non the less definately there :)

:happydance:

xx

Hi Ladies,

I posted this yesterday ^^

I still don't know what to dooo!
Maybe do an OPK and if it's not pos then leave it for today and do tomorrow?
But then that means doing ir four days in a row when I get a pos (if I get it on Friday) :wacko:

Someone please tell me when to :sex: lol

xx

EDIT: Maybe we could :sex: really late/early friday night Saturday morning?

If you mean carried away as in he didn't get the stuff in the right spot? :haha: So you got the job done Sunday and missed the target Monday? Did you get to BD'ing last night though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->