Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Ladies we broke our SMEP plan already :dohh:
We DTD a little eariler and ended up getting carried away . . .

and while I'm confessing, on Sunday we also DTD although he managed to 'control' himself that time lol

I'm worried now as to what our next stage is :wacko:
Do we go ahead and :sex: tomorrow like planned or skip tomorrow and go for it Thurs?

Also I just did my frist ever OPK!!!
Something is showing :thumbup:
Although it is pretty faint but non the less definately there :)

:happydance:

xx

Hi Ladies,

I posted this yesterday ^^

I still don't know what to dooo!
Maybe do an OPK and if it's not pos then leave it for today and do tomorrow?
But then that means doing ir four days in a row when I get a pos (if I get it on Friday) :wacko:

Someone please tell me when to :sex: lol

xx

EDIT: Maybe we could :sex: really late/early friday night Saturday morning?

If you mean carried away as in he didn't get the stuff in the right spot? :haha: So you got the job done Sunday and missed the target Monday? Did you get to BD'ing last night though?

lol nope I mean he got it in the right spot . . .
he wasn't meant to be doing any 'offloading' that day :dohh: :haha:

Yeah it was last night (you can view it on my Ovulation Chart O:) )
But we weren't meant to be doing until today :dohh:

xx

Ladies we broke our SMEP plan already :dohh:
We DTD a little eariler and ended up getting carried away . . .

and while I'm confessing, on Sunday we also DTD although he managed to 'control' himself that time lol

I'm worried now as to what our next stage is :wacko:
Do we go ahead and :sex: tomorrow like planned or skip tomorrow and go for it Thurs?

Also I just did my frist ever OPK!!!
Something is showing :thumbup:
Although it is pretty faint but non the less definately there :)

:happydance:

xx

Hi Ladies,

I posted this yesterday ^^

I still don't know what to dooo!
Maybe do an OPK and if it's not pos then leave it for today and do tomorrow?
But then that means doing ir four days in a row when I get a pos (if I get it on Friday) :wacko:

Someone please tell me when to :sex: lol

xx

EDIT: Maybe we could :sex: really late/early friday night Saturday morning?

If you mean carried away as in he didn't get the stuff in the right spot? :haha: So you got the job done Sunday and missed the target Monday? Did you get to BD'ing last night though?

I don't think I explaind myself very well did I? :haha:
Sorry hun. . . O:)

We were meant to DTD Saturday, Monday, today etc until I get my + OPK.

But we did it Sunday and yesterday
Although Sunday he kept the little soliders in (so really I shoudn't worry about that? I just felt I had to make a confession :haha: )

But yesterday he deployed them :dohh:
In the right spot

I hope I'm not confusing you more lol

:flower:

XX

aaah I was slightly confused there too maaybe2010 which is why I didnt reply he he

I would bd tonight as well anyway and continue doing ok's :thumbup: then you can get back on track with the plan x

Ok, I checked out your chart! I didn't see that link when I asked. I would hold til Thursday and go from there. What day do you O, do you know? If you miss tonight, you still have his soldiers parading around in there from yesterday:bodyb:

Hey I wanted to tell you guys about www.countdowntopregnancy.com if you don't already know about it. You can enter your preg signs/symptoms and it will tell you what percentage other women who have gotten BFPs had complained of the same on the same day. Plus you can see how likely you are to get a BFP on certain days etc. It's a really good resource.

Ohh sorry Ladies! :haha:

I'm definatley going to do an OPK before OH gets in. . .
I'm thinking maybe we should :sex: tonight . . . the only problem would be if I get a + tomorrow
Cos that would be four days in a row :wacko:

I might just see if he tries anything :winkwink:

xx

It may be better if you let him get his army built back up before going back to battle...I crack myself up.

Hey I wanted to tell you guys about www.countdowntopregnancy.com if you don't already know about it. You can enter your preg signs/symptoms and it will tell you what percentage other women who have gotten BFPs had complained of the same on the same day. Plus you can see how likely you are to get a BFP on certain days etc. It's a really good resource.

I just joined it
I join EVERYTHING I can find lol O:)

XX

If you know of any other sites like this, let me know. I love that stuff.

:Hi, been following the plan and cd13 i have got my positive opk. I felt over the moon it is such a good feeling. God knows what I will feel like when it is a HPT.
So do we :sex: now everynight for the next three nights. We have:sex: cd 12 CD 10 CD 9. I know I am a little bit out for the plan but what do you girls think?

How is everyone else getting on

:Hi, been following the plan and cd13 i have got my positive opk. I felt over the moon it is such a good feeling. God knows what I will feel like when it is a HPT.
So do we :sex: now everynight for the next three nights. We have:sex: cd 12 CD 10 CD 9. I know I am a little bit out for the plan but what do you girls think?

:happydance: for you sweetie!
You got a pic? :)

Yeah get :sex: tonight and the next two :thumbup:

Can I ask were your other - OPKs really faint?
I'm CD12 and mine are very faint and I'm sure todays is lighter than yesterdays :(

xx

Hi everyone! So we did the SMEP this month and I have to say it was nice and relaxing! I got my +opk on the 18, so we bd that 18,19,20 and 21 cos I had loads of EWCM that night! I was so confused! There was hardly any EWCM the week I got my +opk, usually I get a very noticeable amount!

Anyways I have no idea how many DPO I am....maybe 10? its so hard to tell when doing opks. But I thought I had a chance this month, I have been soooooooooo wet down there, like I peed myself...sorry for the details, clumpy cum too which I never get, I am very dry down there after O. Also been feeling dizzy and getting waves of nausea .Hardly any cramping, I get alot of cramping in the 2WW, instead I have been getting a pulling sensation on my lower right side, and a pulling sensation very low on my pelvic bone........So I wanted to put myself out of my misery and I tested today and got a BFN:cry: Its been a year since my miscarriage and I thought this was my month but I guess not! My Oh says it was too early to test but I with all the symptoms I was getting I thought for sure if I was preggers it would show up? All this is so stressful! I thought it was suppose to be fun!

rockabyebaby is could very well be too early too test :hugs:
I know it's hard to see a :bfn: but it might not be your true result! O:)

xx

Thanks maaybe2010! I don't want to get my hopes high so I am just going to go with the BFN and wait for the ugly witch to show up!

Hi Maybee 2010,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I did have very faint lines and was starting to think it was not going to happen. So u will get urs, just keep testing.

Keep me posted.

Very annoyed with OH he says he is watching the football tonight. I will need to go and do some light persussion.......

:happydance: for you sweetie!
You got a pic? :)

Yeah get :sex: tonight and the next two :thumbup:

Can I ask were your other - OPKs really faint?
I'm CD12 and mine are very faint and I'm sure todays is lighter than yesterdays :(

xx

Don't get discouraged about your lines! Those tests are very picky and if you've had too much liquid it can change the appearance of lines. That's why I always test with FMU. There are too many factors that can influence them throughout the day. I will get a variance of absolutely zero line to faint to zero and then one day "BAM!" nice big bright lines. I about lost it this month because my O was a day later than I expected and thought it really wasn't coming.

hi tidyroom im getting postive opk today on cycle day 13 was going to ask the same as you! we :sex: yesterday, day before but breaking tonight as oh at work so do we go for it cd14,15,16?? confused i think we have buggered up already lol! according to my ov calculator my actual ov day is fri, when would you suggest testing ?

any suggestions would be helpful didnt do all this planning charting for DS as was caught on the pill!!

maaybe2010 - are you doing your opk's frequently during the day? I do mine 3 times, 12, 3 and 7pm. It says you should hold your pee for 4 hours prior to testing and avoid drinking too much fluid as this can dilute your test.

For some though opk's just don't work properly for them. I got some from ebay and they're great! much better than the Wilkinson's tests I had bought previously!

hi im going to give this a go as all else is not working
been ttc since aug 09 but not had much luck,
ive just had my last af 26/3/2010 so im now back in to having 25day cycles since i came off the depo back in may 09 had my af every month since coming off it, but the strange thing is im only having the witch vist for about 3/4 days and this time it was light with sorry tmi hardly any clots,
i had my 18 day bloods done on the 19/3 and they have come back normal saying ive ovulated with a progestine level of 36 (18day bloods as only short cycles) so i now know that im clear of the depo injection, gp has said if nothing happens until aug then when we get to aug she will refer me for scans, and other tests,
thanks donna

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->