Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

looked to see if anyone had posted testing dates and i didn't see any, let me know if i'm wrong!!
ugh arein, my only symptom right now is the blobs of CM (and wanting a girl, one of them looked a little green :happydance: just a little, almost like a very very light olive color) and overall pelvic soreness, almost like the feeling you get if you've been having too much sex? it's all just very tender.. and fatigue. DIDNT TEST THIS MORNING OR AT ALL TODAY! :happydance::happydance: but unfortunately i got this feeling today that i was out and started making plans for next cycle, like trying to decide when to order preseed and whether or not to get opks (they're just getting too pricey for me and they're unneeded stress.. idk). my temps aren't unbelievably high. i'm hoping it will shoot up tomorrow..
my sisters and brothers are all going out for chinese tonight and invited me, i'm curious to see if i can stomach it.

looked to see if anyone had posted testing dates and i didn't see any, let me know if i'm wrong!!
ugh arein, my only symptom right now is the blobs of CM (and wanting a girl, one of them looked a little green :happydance: just a little, almost like a very very light olive color) and overall pelvic soreness, almost like the feeling you get if you've been having too much sex? it's all just very tender.. and fatigue. DIDNT TEST THIS MORNING OR AT ALL TODAY! :happydance::happydance: but unfortunately i got this feeling today that i was out and started making plans for next cycle, like trying to decide when to order preseed and whether or not to get opks (they're just getting too pricey for me and they're unneeded stress.. idk). my temps aren't unbelievably high. i'm hoping it will shoot up tomorrow..
my sisters and brothers are all going out for chinese tonight and invited me, i'm curious to see if i can stomach it.

WOW! another smiley face this morning, that is 3 days of +opks! Hope it is not a malfunction! I had to let poor dh off last night, but I told him I would attack in the morning. However I slept in a bit and he was sleeping so soundly I didn't have the heart to wake him. I thought it might be best to actually let him recuperate fully. He said that yesterday morning nearly killed him. As long as we bd tonight I guess we are still in with a chance if I haven't Oed yet. My temp went up slightly this morning so it may have been yesterday or maybe today. All in all a bit of a disaster this cycle. Oh well.

Hi Donna, you're lucky. It took me 3 months to get AF back after Depo then another year to even O with fertility treatments. We're having lots of good luck in this thread!

I'm debating on whether or not to stop after work and buy an HPT as I've used what I had left and they were both neg. Part of me just wants to wait for AF to show, if she is. DH said "If you don't get your period in 1 month then you'll know you're preg so why spend the money?" He just doesn't get it....

I do not understand my temps ladies.... could it be that I am not producing enough progesterone ........ this is all so confusing...... I have children .... enough of them that I would be just fine if I didnt get pregnant however He has none of his own and wants one soooo bad. I want to give him a baby of his own , he is such a gret role model and father figure to my youngest two. I just want to make his dream come true! URGHHHHH now im crying....... :cry:

ttcstill, you may have had a bad cycle this cycle. How long do you usually go between periods?

aw ttc still its alright, if you dont get your bfp this cycle maybe try a progesterone cream?
arein, go to the dollar store! ive heard theyre more sensitive than frers anyways. i have one dollar store test and i'm trying to save it, also have like 40 internet cheapies and one magical gold frer :haha: that i am saving!

ttcstill, you may have had a bad cycle this cycle. How long do you usually go between periods?

my cycles are usualyy 28-30 days...... we have been trying since we lost one in Dec 08, until that pregnancy he thought (because of bad information from medical professionals) that he could never have children. Then I end up pregnant and lose it.... so now every month I have drove myself crazy trying to get pregnant and every month that dam :witch: comes over uninvited!!!!!! this is driving me insane......

WTF is up with all the double posting?!?!? goodness gracious!

I'm debating on whether or not to stop after work and buy an HPT as I've used what I had left and they were both neg. Part of me just wants to wait for AF to show, if she is. DH said "If you don't get your period in 1 month then you'll know you're preg so why spend the money?" He just doesn't get it....
Thats sounds like a typical man! :haha: nest time he wants to watch the football game or take ten minutes to check the stats in the paper tell him to wait til the end of the season and he'll know who did the best !!!!! :haha:

ttc still, maybe if you discard the first couple temps, the high ones? your chart will make some sense. maybe there was something environmentally different those days, besides those temps your chart looks okay to me! :hugs:

aw ttc still its alright, if you dont get your bfp this cycle maybe try a progesterone cream?
arein, go to the dollar store! ive heard theyre more sensitive than frers anyways. i have one dollar store test and i'm trying to save it, also have like 40 internet cheapies and one magical gold frer :haha: that i am saving!

Where do I find that?

ttc still, maybe if you discard the first couple temps, the high ones? your chart will make some sense. maybe there was something environmentally different those days, besides those temps your chart looks okay to me! :hugs:

I will try but it is still not showing O day if I leave it on advanced..... I got the + on Thursday of last week..... I dont know how well I can follow the plan if I never get crosshairs...... and i am afraid I am going to miss it!

you can order creams online, i don't know much about which type or anything.

:Hi, been following the plan and cd13 i have got my positive opk. I felt over the moon it is such a good feeling. God knows what I will feel like when it is a HPT.
So do we :sex: now everynight for the next three nights. We have:sex: cd 12 CD 10 CD 9. I know I am a little bit out for the plan but what do you girls think?

How is everyone else getting on

hi tidyroom im getting postive opk today on cycle day 13 was going to ask the same as you! we :sex: yesterday, day before but breaking tonight as oh at work so do we go for it cd14,15,16?? confused i think we have buggered up already lol! according to my ov calculator my actual ov day is fri, when would you suggest testing ?

Didn't mean to leave you out cold! OPK testing or HPT testing?

I will try but it is still not showing O day if I leave it on advanced..... I got the + on Thursday of last week..... I dont know how well I can follow the plan if I never get crosshairs...... and i am afraid I am going to miss it!

go to the charting page, where you put in your temps? Next to the temp box there is a checkbox for discarding temps, check those really high days off and see what happens. They won't disappear, they just won't show on your chart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->