Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

hi just a quick question for you all i am following this plan and currently cd9 but this is my first cycle after 2yrs because of pill so not sure when i ovulate been testing so i dont miss the surge but i am allways get faint lines i know i wont get a positive till about cd13 but why are there lines does it mean its coming or is it normal to always have faint lines thanks xx :bfp: to us all xx

hi just a quick question for you all i am following this plan and currently cd9 but this is my first cycle after 2yrs because of pill so not sure when i ovulate been testing so i dont miss the surge but i am allways get faint lines i know i wont get a positive till about cd13 but why are there lines does it mean its coming or is it normal to always have faint lines thanks xx :bfp: to us all xx

Yes it is. This is because you always have some LH in your system. The test is considered positive when at least half of the line is as dark or darker than the control. Hope this helps! :hugs:

Yes it is. This is because you always have some LH in your system. The test is considered positive when at least half of the line is as dark or darker than the control. Hope this helps! :hugs:

Ok thanks ill keep testing until i get a strong positive lol hopefully soon ha :thumbup: :bfp: everyone

oh that's okay hun. i think if you're not o'ing anytime soon, what the smep website says about starting early is that the swimmers need to be released so that fresh ones are available, if you're not near o yet i wouldn't worry about it :hugs:
but i probably would have smacked OH and told him he was going to have to get ready cause we're going to have to do it all over (even though i know he'd basically be shooting a blank if we did it twice in one night, i'd make him do it just so he learned his lesson!)
also, i was lurking charts and i found a couple where these girls only bd'd ONCE! day of or day before o and got pregnant! doesn't follow smep but it just goes to show you that it can happen :)

just a little post, i am 1 ov those ppl lol, sadly it ended in MC but we BD'd twice in december CD10 and CD13 and lone behold after a year of not trying but not preventing i got my BFP in jan :) but as i sed it all ended at the end of jan :( but stil i only BD'd twice and got mine :) if only it was as easy as that now!!!!xxx

oh and started the SMEP lastnyt!!!! :D FX'd xxxx

hi girls!!

how is everyone doing??

well I've just got back from visiting relatives all day and my boobs have been hurting all afternoon!! I never get sore boobs and when i touch them they kill!! They feel kinda warm/burny too and had like a pinching sensation behind my belly button!!

OMG started thinking I might actually be pregnant! 4 days til AF is due eek!!

hi girls!!

how is everyone doing??

well I've just got back from visiting relatives all day and my boobs have been hurting all afternoon!! I never get sore boobs and when i touch them they kill!! They feel kinda warm/burny too and had like a pinching sensation behind my belly button!!

Are you not on CD 7 ???? Why is AF due in 4days???? I haver had tender breasts...... morning sickness...... !!!!! fx'd for our :bfp:'s

wow cool sounds promising Ness!! Have had symptons of UTI infection for the last five days in a row and had cramping but dont know if cos of the UTI. Creamy CM today and sore bb round the armpit area. Sharp pain kind of the rest hand side down the bottom of my tummy. Had something like this last month so dont wanna look into it. Cant believe AF due in 4 days getting scared now if she comes on Wednesday

How is everyone else doing thread too long to reply to everyone as wasnt really on for a couple of days. I dont usually get pc in the evening but DH gone out, peace lol...

Hello Ladies...I'm back from Vegas (DH and I broke even...I had good luck on the roulette :) It took me a while to get updated on all the pages

CONGRATULATIONS mamaxm!!! I'm so excited for you!!! :thumbup:

So an update for me..I am currently CD15..we :sex: on cd 12 & cd14 (I began on cd12 because of my 36 day cycles). I have creamy white cm and should O next week. This is the only place where I can post my updates and people actually care...LOL!! Thanks ladies

To all you ladies in the 2ww...I wish you all a :bfp:!! Welcome to all the ladies that joined

:dust::dust::dust: to us all

hi girls!!

how is everyone doing??

Hey Ness, I really hope this is your month!!

hi girls!!

how is everyone doing??

Are you not on CD 7 ???? Why is AF due in 4days???? I haver had tender breasts...... morning sickness...... !!!!! fx'd for our :bfp:'s

no honey I'm 7dpo and have a 13 day LP AF is due on Thursday which come tomorrow will be 4 days (today is nearly over so counting from the AM!)

wow cool sounds promising Ness!! Have had symptons of UTI infection for the last five days in a row and had cramping but dont know if cos of the UTI. Creamy CM today and sore bb round the armpit area. Sharp pain kind of the rest hand side down the bottom of my tummy. Had something like this last month so dont wanna look into it. Cant believe AF due in 4 days getting scared now if she comes on Wednesday

How is everyone else doing thread too long to reply to everyone as wasnt really on for a couple of days. I dont usually get pc in the evening but DH gone out, peace lol...

thank you Shona!! Sounding good for you too fx for us both xx

hi girls!!

how is everyone doing??

no honey I'm 7dpo and have a 13 day LP AF is due on Thursday which come tomorrow will be 4 days (today is nearly over so counting from the AM!)

thats what i meant 7dpo ...... not cd7 sorry......

On ff it give you possible pregnancy points..... what are the statistics of those points in relation to pregnancy?????

oh ha ha lol yeah I'm 7dpo (counting from CD15 day after I got my +opk as I'm not temping) so only got 4 days as of tomorrow til AF is due!

On ff it give you possible pregnancy points..... what are the statistics of those points in relation to pregnancy?????

well a friend over on another thread has got her bfp two days ago and it's only given her 73 points or something lol so not that reliable I don't think!

Thanks, sounds good for you too!!!

Plz plz plz [-o<

Got to be our turn this month come on SMEP! :hugs:

Precious glad you had fun in las vegas and hope everyone else is doing good

thanks Shona darling!! I'm getting excited!! Although I was thinking cos I had a few drinks last night that maybe that's why my boobs ache and stuff but I'm getting burning sensations through them and they feel precisely sore and not just achey - almost bruised!!

I have so much crossed for us babe!! xxx

ultra faint line, fainter than yesterday :cry: going to take my + pregnancy test off FF for now just so i can see the analysis and all that. so frustrated!
no sign of AF though. usually she would have shown around 3 am, and i'd be having cramps and all that, all i've got going on now is every couple hours i'll get a quick stabbing pain, and it'll quit.
just wanna know one way or the other. maybe the test yesterday was bad? the line was dark and fairly close to the control. ugh.
well all of your symptoms are sounding promising :) i can't wait to see more bfps!

thanks mamaxm!! I'm hoping a test on Tuesday will show something!

Perhaps the test you just did was a bit faulty?? Was it an IC? loads of women got a mega faint line on the IC's even though they were like 4 weeks pregnant - have you tried a different brand?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->