Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Nah I dont think thats why they would ache hun more to do with our hormones hopefully. Mine are sore on and off at the top and on my chest bone get sharp pains every now and again.

My fingers and toes crossed for us Ness

We did everything right so heres hoping xxx

Mamaxm I would still see the line as a positive all the tests work differently. And also a good sign your AF has not shown. FX for you :hugs:

i tried digis, bfn, but i used both when i was 9dpo (mom ran out and bought them, she was so excited about my first + she insisted i do them again.. right then and there. haha) . the one i got a + on was an IC and those are all i've got left besides one digi that i'm saving.. i think i'm just going to hold out, AF is always on time so if she doesn't show today i'll wait another day or two and try again. all this testing is driving me crazy. of course i'm hoping for a bfp but if not i need to start scouring my town for some maca, think i'm going to try it this next cycle is the witch shows.

Yeah that's where mine are sore at the top and round the sides! have shooting pains too! Omg I hope this is it fir us!xxx

Hey Ladies!
I have a question for you, I am suppose to go get x rays next week of my lower back and i don't know how that would effect my ttc, should I wait till after the x rays to try? or just put off trying this plan till next month? really don't want to wait but I need to get my back taken care of, not sure what to do... any ideas?

Ginma - Just tell them there is a possibility you may be pregnant and they will put something to prevent your tummy from being exposed. I had an xray when I was 7 months pregnant, its something heavy they place on your tummy. The alternative is to wait till the following month.

ooh ooh hehe... getting excited myself now. Our symptons are so similar!! Can you imagine if we got our BFP on the same day too!! What day are you testing Ness? :dust:

Im still only getting Faints on my OPKs grr thats so annoying!!

ooh ooh hehe... getting excited myself now. Our symptons are so similar!! Can you imagine if we got our BFP on the same day too!! What day are you testing Ness? :dust:

I know!!! Do you also feel like your hips are aching quite low down? Having the odd twinge here and there but most of the nipping etc has gone now well for the moment anyway!!

Think I will test on Tuesday at 11dpo but I'm a bit hesitant in case I get lines then AF comes, at least if I dont test and AF turns up then I haven't got my hopes up but if my boobs stay sore and I keep getting fertile CM then will defo test!

xx

sorry MissZoie Im not really sure about OPK I use CBFM. What day are you on your cycle?

Not really aching all the time but on the right handside near my hip I get a sharp pain every now and again and I know this sounds strange but when Im sitting and move it feels like there is a strange stetching feeling like movement I cant explain its so weird but Im not pinning anything down to pregnancy yet incase its a letdown. Yeah thats worse when you get the lines then the witch arrives. Why dont we both test Wednesday or Thursday if we can hold off til then as that way will be a definite? :hugs:

Sounds like a plan to me babe! Wednesday is a good day - AF due Thursday for me :af:

sorry MissZoie Im not really sure about OPK I use CBFM. What day are you on your cycle?

Im on CD17 ive been getting faints for a few days now but its only positive when its the same color as the control line. Its driving me mad now :growlmad:

Wicked Wenesday is the day my AF due please would be amazing if this was it for us. You see loads of people you know get your BFP and then they enter the next stage of the thread and you dont really hear from them as much as im still left here lol.... come on both of us to first trimester! :happydance:

:happydance: it's coming for us babe!!!
:bfp:'s here we come!!

Just noticed I have an ulcer as well that's just sprung up in my mouth!!

Hey Ladies!
I have a question for you, I am suppose to go get x rays next week of my lower back and i don't know how that would effect my ttc, should I wait till after the x rays to try? or just put off trying this plan till next month? really don't want to wait but I need to get my back taken care of, not sure what to do... any ideas?

ur best bet is to fone them hun. because ur not ment to get them wen ur pregnant but dont no much about if ur TTC but ur best foning just to make sure lvly :) gd luck xxxxx

Mamaxm my test date according to FF is the 15th although I will probably start POAS as early as Tuesday. I have had a pregnancy dream although it was quite creepy..... tender breasts,cramps, gas, bloating,oh and nausea this morning,plus lots of creamy CM...... etc etc right now FF is showing me with 23 pts so I guess we will see.

Ness- i have a couple spots in my mouth too, so seeing as i either had a chemical or i'm pregnant, it's a good sign :thumbup: FX'd for you!
ttcstill- FF usually sets your testing date past when your period would be due, are you going to wait that long, or test when your period is due?

no sign of AF, i should be spotting. good sign and i broke the news to OH that i got a + test. i've had a HORRIBLE migraine all day and been sleeping literally all day, i nap and then wake up and sleep again, alll day. he asked why i've been so sick lately and i had to tell him. he was very excited but i let him know that the witch could show any minute and my tests haven't been that great.
mom keeps texting and asking if aunt flo has shown, she's so funny, not too good with cell phones so she says "AUNT FLO THERE 4 U?" hahaha. like once an hour. i keep saying "no mom, not yet. quit asking, i'll let you know". hahahah.
:af:[-o<:af:[-o<:af:[-o<:af:[-o<:af:[-o<:af:[-o<

Ness- i have a couple spots in my mouth too, so seeing as i either had a chemical or i'm pregnant, it's a good sign :thumbup: FX'd for you!
ttcstill- FF usually sets your testing date past when your period would be due, are you going to wait that long, or test when your period is due?

no sign of AF, i should be spotting. good sign and i broke the news to OH that i got a + test. i've had a HORRIBLE migraine all day and been sleeping literally all day, i nap and then wake up and sleep again, alll day. he asked why i've been so sick lately and i had to tell him. he was very excited but i let him know that the witch could show any minute and my tests haven't been that great.
mom keeps texting and asking if aunt flo has shown, she's so funny, not too good with cell phones so she says "AUNT FLO THERE 4 U?" hahaha. like once an hour. i keep saying "no mom, not yet. quit asking, i'll let you know". hahahah.
:af:[-o<:af:[-o<:af:[-o<:af:[-o<:af:[-o<:af:[-o<

No I will start testing on the 7th

OH is getting me zaxby's :) so there, super healthy fertility diet! in your face. :haha:
still taking my bcomplex and baby aspirin though. don't know if anyone else takes b complex, but it is so gross. my whole purse stinks like it and i can taste it even after i swallow. nasty stuff.

I have been cramping since 4dpo and they are higher up in my stomache than normal af cramps...... but then I usually dont start cramping until the day of or the day after the:witch: shows up with all her extra baggage:haha: .......

Oh ladies FYI..... My significant other bought my ring this morning....... I will soon be engaged...... :happydance:

Oh wow congrats ttcstill!!

Wantingagirl & Ness good luck!! FX for some more BFPs on here!! Mamaxm no AF is a very good thing!! Stick little bean stick! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->