Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I have been cramping since 4dpo and they are higher up in my stomache than normal af cramps...... but then I usually dont start cramping until the day of or the day after the:witch: shows up with all her extra baggage:haha: .......

Oh ladies FYI..... My significant other bought my ring this morning....... I will soon be engaged...... :happydance:

That is so awesome, congratulations! I still remember dh proposing to me like it was yesterday! So romantic!

:) i know! so mad, i guess my mom told my sister about my bfp and now she's texting me too. we're southern and word gets around quick i suppose, haha!
congrats ttcstill!
yep she's still not here. she should have shown 24 hours ago. my fingers are crossed, i've decided not to test tomorrow though, i SWEAR i'll wait till 14dpo if AF doesn't show. so let's see, oh it's easter officially! happy easter! so today i am 11dpo. so three more days and i'll test again, and use my digi.

Thats not good Zoie hope you get your positive soon maybe just a little later this month?

Ness that could be a sign too, I had Gingivitus when I was pregnant last

Keeping my FX for you mamaxm looking good so far. Im getting achy legs which usually happens a few days before AF so think I may be out this month but we shall see. If I get EWCM in a couple of days know I will be out as this is what always happens.

Wow ttcstill Congrats thats fab and will be amazing if you are also pregnant!!

Thanks reedsgirl im not holding out much hope tho but we will see

GL for your stronger BFP mamaxm spread some dust our way xxx

awww bless congrats ttcstill xxx

good luck everyone else xx

haha just as I was posting got some EWCM about 10 mins later so guess I will prob get my AF in the next couple of days, this is my normal routine :cry:

not over till the witch shows! keep that pma up :)

(lol, i know i'm not one to talk, hahaha!)

not over till the witch shows! keep that pma up :)

(lol, i know i'm not one to talk, hahaha!)

hehe.... mamaxm I know one minute im up the next im down. Just know she is gonna come now I get ewcm everytime before she does. The only thing I want if she does is to hold off a couple more days to my LP is fine as only on 10 dpo and last month she came 3 days early so bit worried about that and know last month I ov day 15. Thanks for the PMA but we shall see :hugs:

i know, mine is in the gutter too. afraid that test must've been a dud, i guess only time will tell. either way, i'm excited about trying out maca root and eating healthy this cycle, and taking my vitamins more frequently. as long as i have something positive to focus on i'll be okay.
so your cycle was 25 days last time? goodness. i hope it's not short this cycle :) and hope you get your bfp, i'm telling you every time i see your name for some reason i think you're one of the girls that got your bfp and i almost change your name to a bfp every time i edit the testing post. so maybe that's a good sign :)

oooh mamaxm you have renewed my pma, lol...

Dont give up on your BFP a line is a line, when are you testing again?

Im not sure why it was that short last cycle never has been always 28 days so LP was only 10 days so would have never got pregnant but maybe was a one off?

Yes Im the same aswell as long as I have something to focus on. I will be using my CBFM next month and sofcups yay to softcups, heard lots of good things about them!

Thanks for your kind words :hugs:

kind and HONEST words, that's whats important! kind words mean nothing if they're not true!
i've vowed not to test for three days (i'll be 14dpo) if the witch doesn't show. by then the line should be dark if i am pregnant. if not i'll move on to the next cycle and not let it bug me, simply can't. the hard part is going to be telling my mom/sister/OH to let it go and NOT to bring it up, not particularly interested in chatting about it with them.

morning girls!! How is everyone?

Mamaxm have you tested again??

Shona - I defo recommend the softcups they're awesome! I manage the official testing thread :flower:

OMG my boobs are mega sore today! Its so sore across my breastbone and under my arms feels almost bruised and my boobs are really really tender and feel almost tingly burny sensation!

I had a dream last night I did about 5 tests and they were all positive.....OMG I think I'm pregnant girls!!

Yes very true whats the point in making someone feel better if its unrealistic. We will just need to wait and see but for you all I can say is a line is a line so im hoping you get a good result and AF still not arrived so that has to be good.

I would not like to have to explain it to my family either. Dont jump the gun yet tho cos Im sure you will get the outcome you want by the looks of it at the minute :happydance: PMA for all us girls xxx

hehe.... Morning Ness I hope you are, sounding good to me!

I got some EWCM this morning which I always get before AF and achy legs so possibly out for me. Please just hold off for a couple more days tho so my LP is not short [-o<

Pain still under my arm sharp pain at my bb but just slight and sharp pain left hand side of tummy across from bellybutton.

Im just waiting for AF to come now.

GL to you and think will be using softcups next month

thank you honey! Don't count yourself out yet though - loadsa women get EWCM before their bfp! and your symptoms sound good babe xx

Thanks for the PMA hun, im sure I will be fine just see what happens and even if I do get witch I can look forward to softcups and CBFM hey but who am I kidding course I want BFP more than anything lol....

Do you know when you just get that feeling cos the same symptons of AF happen at the same time every month I just have a feeling....

yeah I know what you mean honey :hugs: a cycle buddy of mine (Nixilix) has just got her bfp and she was convinced AF was coming, she didnt have any symptoms really, she got her bfp yesterday! xxx

Oh Yeah I seen her on another thread have spoken to her a few times POAS addict like me lol.... noticed she got her BFP just shows you. I guess last time I thought I had no chance and I was pregnant so always a chance so we shall see :hugs:

good girl for the PMA!!! I have everything crossed for both of us!!

hehe.... oh well if I havent got PMA then theres no point as will just make things worse :hugs: what will be will be

I have everything crossed for you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->