Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

If I am pregnant, is it normal for sore breasts to be more sore first thing and to ease off a bit during the day? I noticed they were very sore last night, extremely sore this morning and that extreme soreness has gone down a bit but they still hurt and feel tingly burny??xx

mine were sore on and off. they were usually mostly sore at night and throughout the day they'd get sharp pains at random times. symptoms sound good! FX'd for you!
trying my hardest not to test till 14dpo as long as the witch doesn't show, i should have been spotting yesterday and today and so far nothing :happydance: but for some reason i'm not feeling very positive about it, trying to keep that pma up but i just don't think this is my cycle, i think it must've been a chemical. would a chemical make my cycle longer?

Oooh thanks honey!! I'm so excited! yeah I'm having sharp twinges on and off and they feel tingly/burny and sore, but they were excruciating this morning, OH couldnt come near me lol!

Nooo don't lose your PMA honey and if AF hasn't shown then go get a different brand of test rather than IC's - they're not very reliable I haven't bought any tests this cycle, I have a digi in my drawer for when AF is late but that's it! I'm not sure on the longer cycle if yoiu have a chemical but I hope it is not a cp for you! xx

HELP!!!!! can anyone shed some light on my situation with OPK!!!

I am on CD19 and have been testing since CD13. I have gone from no line to some faint ones and on CD16 it seemed fairly dark so i tried my digital for back up (cant afford to do digis everyday) and it was negative. today have just got what I would class as a definately positive on the line, clearly darker! I have a photo but dont know how to put it in here? so I used my last digital and it was negative!! argghhh. What is happening here.

This is the first month since ttc since my miscarriage and have long cycles of usually 32-34 days. When I got pregnant in November I think I ov'd about cd18-19. I used the tests back then but only the cheap ones and never had a digital so from the test I just did the line was like that and I trusted it! now I am confused as I have a negative digital?

Sorry this probably makes noooo sense, I am rambling!!

basically, Should I keep testing as I have 15 more superdrug line ones and see what happens the next 2 days and take todays line as a positive and ignore the digital?

x

ness when i was pregnant my boobs hurt like hell first thing in the morning but gradually i wouldnt notice it as much during the day
it last about a couple of months
xx

ness when i was pregnant my boobs hurt like hell first thing in the morning but gradually i wouldnt notice it as much during the day
it last about a couple of months
xx

:happydance: thank you darling! I can't believe I'm getting excited about having sore boobs :haha: I don't want them to go away cos I never get sore boobs and it means so much to me for them to be sore lol! They hurt just when I touch them now and mainly on the sides xx

Wow, so excited reading everyone's symptoms - sounding very good so far!!

I am STILL waiting for a positive OPK....CD17 for me of a 27-29 day cycle. I really, really hope they get positive soon. They have definitely been darker the last couple of days, but still not positive. Do some people just never get a positive but still ovulate? I have heard that they just don't work for some people. If it gets much later I am gonna start worrying that my LP is too short...arrrrgh! Am feeling a bit worried about it all.

I'm going to try this, seen as it seems to be working :D
I'm feeling a bit more positive now :)

xOxOx

Hey everyone :flower:

Well I either have a virus or I am preggars - I am 100% sure I have one of these 'conditions'!!

Since yesterday mid day ish I have been totally knackered, I have had a non stop headache, I am very windy (oh is disgusted with me) and I had heartburn so bad last night I hardly slept. I have also felt sick when I have eaten, thought I just didn't like last nights pasta so left a load but couldn't even finish my ham sandwich at lunch time today - very unlike me. Sorry for tmi but I have had sick come up to my mouth twice today and feel bloated and just alltogether rubbish. I have also had 3 mega hot flushes. This could all be a virus I think other than I have also had some very sharp sore stabbing pains in my uterus but I had a couple last month so I don't pin anything on that. All the other stuff though?? Who knows!

Off to a family dinner tonight - I have made double chocolate cheesecake for pud :happydance: but I still feel a bit blurgh so not sure how much I shall be eating. So I either have a bug or I am pregnant! Definately one of the two because these 'symptoms' are not made up!

Good luck everyone :flower:

Hi ladies just wondering if you could tell me why my chart is rising so darn high ...... is this supposed to happen?

Happy Easter ladies!!

ttcstill - Congratulations on the engagement!!!

mamaxm - I hope that line gets darker for you

wantingagirl - Thanks, Vegas was great. Keep up the PMA...you're not officially out until the witch comes...sending you reassuring :hugs:

Ness - Those symptoms sound promising! Yay for sore boobs..lol

gingerwhinger - Your symptoms sound good as well...when do you test? double chocolate cheesecake sounds very yummy!!

Stardust22 - Not sure if I know the answer but I didn't want you to think I ignored you...maybe go with the results of the cheapies? Also, very sorry about you mc :hugs:

Sorry to anyone that I left out but I am sending you a lot of :dust::dust::dust:

nice to see you honey! Glad you had a good time in Vegas!xx

Hi all. So we were staying at the Mother-in-laws for Easter so missed the 'just for luck' last day of the plan. Looking at FF, I hope we have done enough, but if we get a BFN, then I would say we haven't followed the plan to the letter so don't want to bring the stats down!

Trying to stay hopeful but not got much PMA at the moment....

ok count me in I am on cd5 although my plus opk was lying last time and I actually Ovulated a week later so will keep an eye out for that this time:)

This month would be awesome as my expected period is due the day we are moving into our first house bought together so a :bfp: would be perfect:) been trying 7 months now:(

I think I should be struck off the SMEP list for this month!

xx

The witch arrived for me so no luck this month...think I'm gonna take a break for awhile. Best of luck and I hope you all get your BFPs!!

Precious318 thanks for your little message!! I got a smiley face. OMG i was running around like a mad woman!! mainly as i was worrying i wasnt ov'ing. I got it at 8.30pm! so I know I caught the surge early now. I tested at 12, 4, and 8.30 today and each time using a cheapie and a digi. I guess it was my own little experiment in the end but I have realised the cheapies obviously gave me my positive just that bit before the digi told me! so I have ordered 50 from e bay for next month (ever the pessamist me lol!!)

I have had real pains since about 10pm and really know im ovulating now. I should trust my body. As I say, its early days for me and i dont have much experience in ttc.

Minidyson - stay positive hun, nice seeing your name pop up on here earlier. hope your ok !

Ness -So excited for you and everything crossed for your BFP!

ok count me in I am on cd5 although my plus opk was lying last time and I actually Ovulated a week later so will keep an eye out for that this time:)

This month would be awesome as my expected period is due the day we are moving into our first house bought together so a :bfp: would be perfect:) been trying 7 months now:(

I hope you get that :bfp:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->