Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

The witch arrived for me so no luck this month...think I'm gonna take a break for awhile. Best of luck and I hope you all get your BFPs!!

I'm sorry the ugly :witch: got you...I'm sending you a big :hugs: Please don't get discouraged...it will happen for you.

:hugs: bonjo, i'm sure i'll be there with you next cycle.
no sign of the witch yet, but i have a gut feeling, it's fab that she's two days late, normally i'd be excited but i caved and POAS today and didn't see anything. used dollar store brand test. and it's 12dpo?! pretty sure my chances are shot. must've been a cp.
oh well. wish the witch would just show already so i can get on.

ugh, just googled bfn before bfp. never do it. there are way too many girls talking about how they got their bfps at 16dpo and beyond, totally got my hopes up and that's the last thing i need. haha.

:hugs: bonjo, i'm sure i'll be there with you next cycle.
no sign of the witch yet, but i have a gut feeling, it's fab that she's two days late, normally i'd be excited but i caved and POAS today and didn't see anything. used dollar store brand test. and it's 12dpo?! pretty sure my chances are shot. must've been a cp.
oh well. wish the witch would just show already so i can get on.

I am so sorry mamaxm, the only thing more upsetting than a bfn must be to get a bfp only to loose it :(
:hugs:

i'm doing alright, still have my hopes up that maybe the test was just a dud (the line was a little bit off to me a little too close to the control, regardless though it was a line). after reading all these threads of girls that didn't get bfps till 18dpo and such i can't help but have a little hope :blush: even if it's ridiculous! my temps are still high and AF is still not here, not a bit of spotting at all. so my fingers are still crossed that this will be my month and if not i'll be okay, i have until august :)
not saying i wont shed a tear or two.. but ya know :haha:

Ness I have heard that being a sympton for other ladies, I never got sore bb's myself when I was, it was so weird they say thats the first sympton lol.... The only time I got it was after giving birth was mega sore. Thats another sign hun

Stardust Im rubbish with OPKs just didnt want to ignore you

LuckyD yeah I think sometimes they just dont suit some people and difficult to catch the surge think you need to be testing 3 different times of the day I use the CBFM so easy to use

Welcome Jay Bird GL!

Wow good symptons Gingerwhinger I hope this is it for you, I dont really have any symptons at all AF due Weds

ttcstill - its suppose to stay elevated if you are pregnant, when is AF due?

Thanks Precious I am well in need of reassurance, Ness has been trying to drill it in my head there is still a chance but I just have this feeling im out

Minidyson I dont think the last day makes a whole lot of difference as the egg prob isnt viable depending on when it popped, you still have a great chance!

Lisa GL that would be a double gift, FX for you

How come whats happening maaybe2010?

Bonjo Im sorry the witch arrived I think shes chasing me! Just remember SMEP may not work first time as 40% and took me 12 months with my first so dont give up hope it will happen. This is my second time doing this plan but first time on the thread. Try and stay positive I know its hard but here if you need to talk.

Thats a good think mamaxm there is still time yet!! However waiting sucks

:hugs: everyone

yes there is still time :) i'm checking my CM almost every hour, lol. CP is still very high so i'm hoping this is it, AF has only been late one other time.. and it was my very first cycle TTC so here's to hoping! but staying realistic, haha. i think i bfn at 12dpo isn't great.. but there's still a possibility of bfp.

omg according to FF my chart has gone triphasic [-o<[-o<[-o<

Wow sounds good for you, Im starting to get a headache which is my sympton of AF every month but so close to pregnancy sympton too lol but just dont feel I am. Just off that note I was clearing out one of the big drawers I have in the kitchen one of the ones that are on rollers to put it back in and it was really heavy and dropped right on my big toe and now my whole toe and nail is purple its so sore!!!!

Mamaxm there is still hope for you if AF hasn't arrive and your temps are triphasic :happydance:

So my bb's aren't very sore today so I was worried that I had mega mega sore boobs then nothing much so been googling and apparently its quite common to have sore bb's for two days or so then nothing cos of the hormones, one woman said this

I am 5 weeks pregnant. I have found that my breasts were sore for a few days, then not for a couple. It seems to go on and off. Very worried that something is wrong due to [revious miscarriage at 6.2 weeks

so I still have hope! Although I'm 10dpo today and far too scared to test. At least if AF arrives then my hopes haven't been got up by seeing lines I just have to deal with AF and didnt know any different but there is part of me that is telling me to test...

getting some tests today so will see how I feel later on! xx

Thats a good sign hun, i get what your saying about being too scared to test im also scared too. It would be so hard seeing a BFP then an BFN aswell as seeing a BFN all the time sick of that. Im going to try and wait til Weds and like you said at least that way I will know no matter what but its hard what to decide for the best. Good Luck!!!

hi shona thank you for putting my mind at rest sweetie :hugs: is it really a good sign? I've been googling and it seems pretty common??

Jus sat here typing and had some very sligh nipping behind belly button again and almost like a movement in my uterus which I think would be stretching? It's not like cramps it's weird lol xx

Just thought I would post and say I shall be trying the SMEP next month if this month is a no no for me! Can't hurt to give it a go :) x

Hey Ness I have had that kind of feeling movement in my tummy a couple of days ago on and off for a couple of days its weird felt like stretching but cant remember getting it last time but was quite a while ago but gone now, mine was at left handside of bellybutton rather than behind. The sore bb's is very common, I never got it but I never get it really anyway just a few sharp pains in bb's in 2ww and before AF but never really when pregnant and never really got bigger but yes is a sign for most women. I hope you are and if you do get your BFP dont forget me lol...

Welcome Kookyklw! Hope you dont have to try this and get your BFP but if you dont its a fab plan to follow!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say that my OPKs are getting fainter...so even though I didn't get a really strong positive, I am guessing my positive was yesterday, they were the darkest lines I got. Sooo.....BD'd yesterday, today and will tomorrow - will finally be in the 2WW!!

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you ladies that are nearing testing time or are waiting to test again...have been reading this thread daily to see how you are doing!

xx

Thanks Shona!! I certainly won't leave you I'll be cheering for you hun!!!

LuckyD yay for the bd'ing!! :dust: to you too xxx

Thanks Im just so hoping that this is it for us, im going to be gutted if she arrives

Thanks wantingagirl I hope I don't have to try it either but I don't mind if I do :) Best of luck to you! x

Thanks LuckyD two more days to go. GL in your 2ww I hope you get your BFP!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->