Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Well I feel poorly today, sure I have a virus :cry: have this weird rash at the top of my legs :shrug: and feel sick/hot/knackered/achey limbs so I shall be going to the docs tomorrow. I am a bit worried that he'll give me anti biotics - what should I do?! I will obviously tell him I am in the 2ww, my doc already knows I am ttc because my pregnancy will be closely watched due to how horrendously ill I got last time. So not sure what to think other than :cry: boo hoo.

Hope you lot are doing good :flower:

Well here I am on cycle day 10. We bd'd on CD8 and I'm so happy to feel like we're actually 'trying' again now. I couldn't wait for CD8 to arrive just so that we were actively trying this plan :D

Ness - Your symptoms are sounding soooo promising.

Mamaxm - Your chart is looking great! And no spotting must be a great sign :D

ttcstill - Your temps are looking great - another good sign.

LuckyD - Yay for being in the 2WW, I can't wait to get there.

wanting a girl - your symtoms sound promising too. Fingers crossed for you all :D

Welcome to the new ladies joining the SMEP this cycle. Here's hoping we all get our :bfp:'s.

:dust: :dust:

XxX:kiss:

can i be down for the 8th please, i am hoping to test around then

Well I feel poorly today, sure I have a virus :cry: have this weird rash at the top of my legs :shrug: and feel sick/hot/knackered/achey limbs so I shall be going to the docs tomorrow. I am a bit worried that he'll give me anti biotics - what should I do?! I will obviously tell him I am in the 2ww, my doc already knows I am ttc because my pregnancy will be closely watched due to how horrendously ill I got last time. So not sure what to think other than :cry: boo hoo.

Hope you lot are doing good :flower:

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly :-( I hope you feel better soon :flower:

Not really sure about the whole antibiotics thing but I'm sure the Dr. will know what is best as long as he knows you're in the 2WW.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say that my OPKs are getting fainter...so even though I didn't get a really strong positive, I am guessing my positive was yesterday, they were the darkest lines I got. Sooo.....BD'd yesterday, today and will tomorrow - will finally be in the 2WW!!

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you ladies that are nearing testing time or are waiting to test again...have been reading this thread daily to see how you are doing!

xx

Hi LuckyD!

We will be on the 2ww together! I had my positive yesterday too. Good luck to us and everyone on here :dust:

Ok, I was a little bit bored so I made us a BANNER!!! Lol. It's in my signature :) If you click on it then click on the tab that says 'save' then select 'forum banner' then hit 'save the banner' at the bottom of the page it'll give you the code for it :D

I need to get a hobby..........

OMG NESS- Seriously?????? CONGRATS HUN!!!!! I took one this morning I thought i saw a start but ....... i think I am trying to fool myself..... I am so happy for you!:happydance:

thank you ttcstill!!! :hugs: I'm in total shock - trying to upload a pic but I can't resize it and it's too big! It wasn't fmu and my pee was pretty diluted so it's faint but it's visible to the naked eye without tilting it or anything ! xx

Ness I have heard that being a sympton for other ladies, I never got sore bb's myself when I was, it was so weird they say thats the first sympton lol.... The only time I got it was after giving birth was mega sore. Thats another sign hun

Stardust Im rubbish with OPKs just didnt want to ignore you

LuckyD yeah I think sometimes they just dont suit some people and difficult to catch the surge think you need to be testing 3 different times of the day I use the CBFM so easy to use

Welcome Jay Bird GL!

Wow good symptons Gingerwhinger I hope this is it for you, I dont really have any symptons at all AF due Weds

ttcstill - its suppose to stay elevated if you are pregnant, when is AF due?

Thanks Precious I am well in need of reassurance, Ness has been trying to drill it in my head there is still a chance but I just have this feeling im out

Minidyson I dont think the last day makes a whole lot of difference as the egg prob isnt viable depending on when it popped, you still have a great chance!

Lisa GL that would be a double gift, FX for you

How come whats happening maaybe2010?

Bonjo Im sorry the witch arrived I think shes chasing me! Just remember SMEP may not work first time as 40% and took me 12 months with my first so dont give up hope it will happen. This is my second time doing this plan but first time on the thread. Try and stay positive I know its hard but here if you need to talk.

Thats a good think mamaxm there is still time yet!! However waiting sucks

:hugs: everyone

AF is due this Saturday...... :af:

thank you ttcstill!!! :hugs: I'm in total shock - trying to upload a pic but I can't resize it and it's too big! It wasn't fmu and my pee was pretty diluted so it's faint but it's visible to the naked eye without tilting it or anything ! xx

good hun...... that is awesome I cant wait to see the pic...... I hope i can join all of you in 1st Tri.....

ok girls here it is! :bfp: at 10dpo in afternoon, pretty diluted urine! Photo doesnt do it justice, it's darker in real life!

its a superdrug early - I took it apart cos the windows are so damn tiny lol

Congrats Ness! I am saving my superdrug early for as long as physically possible... which will probably be about Wednesday!

No idea if this is a symptom or not but today I have the most itchy scalp ever it's driving me nuts - and no I don't have any nits I even got oh to check because it is really bothering me! I still just feel icky, either I am pregnant or ill :shrug:

Congrats again Ness! :happydance:

Yaaaaaaayyyy! Congrats Ness! Superdrug tests are the BEST!! Woohoooo! You must be sooo happy! Can deffo see the line as clear as day :D

Now you have to get that digi out :p

I am very sensitive to smells and my internet cheapie was very similar to yours NESS so I am hoping FMU tomorrow will give me my :bfp: fx'd

Hey ttcstill, i've not been in this thread but just wanted to say that my IC was so faint i practically had to get xray glasses to see it but superdrug was darker. I got 1st pos on IC on friday and they are not getting darker but my superdrug is defo there xxx hope hat helps hun xxxx

Good luck ttcstill :dust:

And that puts our success rate up to 60% so far :D

I can't remember Ness, did you follow the plan exactly? Or did you do extra BD'ing or miss any days?

How exciting! :D

Congratulations Ness, sending lots of sticky thoughts your way.

Fx'd for everyone else.

Im 6DPO and although ive been telling myself that im out this month, after my argument woth OH. I cant help but keep wondering, what if we had done enough...... This is torture, trying not to think too much about what my body is up to and ive still got another week to go yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->