Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

thank you so much girls I'm still in shock!!!

Well I followed the plan from CD9 cos we had that argument on CD8 lol so we bd'd CD9, 11, 13, 14 and 15 with +opk on CD14

so glad you can all see it! Seriously it's so much darker in real life!! xx

Gingerwhinger they could be symptons of pregnancy?

Im good just waiting for my dreaded AF to turn up now, due Wednesday

Thanks Loulou

My gosh Ness Congrats so much!! Yay yay
I can see, its defo there.

:yipee: :wohoo:

Thank you Shona!! As I said the pic doesnt do it justice, it's so obvious and clear in real life! I've never had so much as a shadow or evap on a superdrug so trust the result 100%!

I'm scared cos AF isn't due for another 3 days so I will feel better once it's been and gone but no history of mc's or anything so fx this beanie will stick

I'm rooting for you babe xxx

Nessicle - that' s so exciting! I've followed your story for a while now and am soooo pleased for you!

Can't make smep banner work though - followed instructions and all i got as a banner saying 'my banner! BOOOOOO!

thank you so much Amy hope your bfp is just around the corner!!

did you use the bbcode??

No way Ness congratulations babe !!!!!! Sending you lots of sticky :dust: I was the same i got my :bfp: before af was due so was glad to see the back of my af date :haha: x

I'm a December Dreamer too!! he he!!

I truly can't believe it - keep going back to my Superdrug test thinking nah its probably gone from the test (and what is with those freaking windows on Superdrug early tests?? They're tiny! had to take it apart!) but nope it's still there and so visible to the naked eye no tilting required or anything :haha: xx

I know what you mean about the windows on the Superdrug Early Tests. I always whip them apart too. Ha! I dunno what's going on with the banner :( But yeah, you have to use the code Ness mentioned :D

XxX:kiss:

lol loulou - as soon as I saw it developing I noticed a scratch on the test window and though it must be a shadow but decided to take it apart to check and sure enough it was there :happydance:

I keep needing to poop is that normal lol?!

Well I can defo see the line so all gud! Yeah I was like that I think I took about 15 tests in the end DH thought I was crazy hehe..... Take a digi day AF due there is nothing like seeing it in writing.

I had mild AF cramp this morning and achy legs again so kept checking for AF just know shes going to come but thanks hun. At least if witch does come I can rest easy that my LP is back to normal this month.

amym - I cant make the banner work either, help us! lol....

Please make me a december dreamer!!! [-o<

Hey ladies, my hubby and I are on to cycle #4. So we plan on trying the sperm meets egg plan this cycle. Quite excited to try this method because of the great success rate. I am on cycle day #1 today. Wish us luck.

Defo gonna do the digi on Thursday! Won't do it before cos they're not sensitive! Just been to check on it again I feel like it's not real ha ha!

can't wait for tomorrow morning with FMU!!!

Yeah I used the bbccode loulou but didnt work.

Yeah Ness I got that with superdrug one too. Yeah totally normal oh the fun begins lol.... I went from diahrea then to constipation for about 6 months.

Defo gonna do the digi on Thursday! Won't do it before cos they're not sensitive! Just been to check on it again I feel like it's not real ha ha!

can't wait for tomorrow morning with FMU!!!

haha thats what I did until my digi ran out of battery and died ah and I wantd to frame it. Was so funny I didnt even expect a positive when I used it and left it for a while and poured myself a glass of wine as knew AF was coming and came back to it and said pregnant then the egg timer started going again to tell me how many weeks and said to my OH 'uh can this ever be wrong' and he was like uh??? :happydance:

Wow, I've missed alot.
Sorry Bonjo! Keep trying, girl!!! :hugs:

Mamaxm-That happened to me last cycle BFP then BFN-it really is worse than just getting a BFN to start with. I actually made DH do a happy dance with me in the kitchen when I thought I was preg for a day last month.

I tested yesterday, BFN but the hag isn't due for another 4 or 6 days. I'm about over FF, it keeps changing my damn days, every day I put in a temp it changes my day-up 2, back 2, up 2, back 2. IDK.

Ness did you use softcups just when you got your positive OPK or before that? Im seeing they are about £9.00 just for six (thats including postage)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->