Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

omg I cannot wait to try this plan, I have been trying for 4 months but as I am new to the baby making thing, I didnt think about calculating ovulation (niave I know) as everyone around me is getting pregnant straight away.

After a late period of 3 weeks and spotting for two weeks I was very hopeful, however I cried today when I got a heavy heavy period:-( I feel very depressed.

BUT Seeing this plan has cheered me up!!!!!!!

does anyone know what day is counted as the first day of a period, I have been spotting two weeks and have started my full period today, does this mean I count from today ?

sorry if this is a stupid Question.xxx

Count from the first day of normal flow.

Mamaxm-You took me off the testing page!

mamaxm can you change my testing date to 7th I got the date wrong thanx

I'm delighted to see such a high success rate. Congrats to all! We are TTC baby #1 and have been religiously following the plan this month. Tried in the past, but always had out of town visitors or were out of town visiting folks the last 3 months so we couldn't follow to the T.

Hoping this is our month! Entering the 2ww.... good luck to all!

This is the code for the banner :)

You just need to put
at the end :D

https://i.imgur.com/ShtEa.gif

Should work for you. If not, let me know. Lol.

XxX:kiss:

hey everyone, just caught up on the last 30 pages!!! phew!!!

NESS!!!! OMG congrats fx for you honey.

mamaxm fx for your too!!

AFM Im cd13 following the plan for the third month (being really strict this month, wasnt so strict before) really really hope this is our month, but for some reason i have this feeling that i'll never be able to get pregnant... it sucks. fx i prove myself wrong!! will start with the opks tomorrow or wed, normally get a positive from cd16 onwards.

hope everyones enjoying the long weekend and eating plenty of chocolate.xx

I'm trying to catch up with all of the posts from the weekend. So happy to hear of all of the symptom spotting/BFPs!

Ness - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Yay for more bump buddies.
ttcstill - Congrats on your engagement! I hope you get other good news very soon. High temps are a great sign.
wantingagirl - Sorry about your toe. Don't give up on your BFP! AF & BFP have very similar symptoms so you are not out until she gets you!
mamaxm - Same with you. You're not out until she gets you so keep up the PMA. And I totally hear you on the googling BFN-BFP thing. I did that last month and it was torturing. My cycles shifted from 24 days to 28 days and I must have POAS three times a day until she finally got me. I have had 24 day cycles since my m/c in Oct so I was certain that I had my BFP. There were some inspiring stories though! Some ladies had periods for up to 6 months to find out they were pregnant! Seriously though ... anything is possible so please don't give up hope!
Gingerwhinger - sorry you're so sick but it does sound hopeful that you have your BFP. I hope you leave your doctor with great news (and feeling better!)
Arein - sorry about your BFN. You still have time though. Hang in there!!!!

Ness did you use softcups just when you got your positive OPK or before that? Im seeing they are about £9.00 just for six (thats including postage)

Thank you girls! I used them from cd10 Hun bought mine for £5.50 from access diagnostics! That includes delivery xx

Congratulations Ness - third month lucky!! Woohoooooooooooooooo :)

I'm soooooooooooo pleased for you :happydance:

Looking back on your previous months is there anything you could pin point to say why its worked out for you this month?

Also wanted to ask whether this is the first test you've taken this month?

HUGE CONGRATS NESS!!!! :happydance::happydance:
hope to be in first tri with you soon, the witch is still MIA.

Arein- omg i did take you off! please tell me what day you wanted to test! so sorry i'm not sure how i did that.

It's ok. hahaha, I was like wait!!! Don't take me out of the game yet!!! With FF still passing around my O date and AF is still 3 to 5 days away put me down for Thursday 4/8. I have no real idea if that's going to be right or not. My LP has been 16 days for the last 2 cycles so that would make AF tomorrow but even FF says she shouldn't be here til Thursday. I have a sneaking feeling I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball but we'll see.

DH told me Friday that he thinks I'm preg because I've burst out in tears twice in the last week and I'm not usually an emotional person. I think I'm just stressed out but we'll go with the preg idea!

Congratulations Ness - third month lucky!! Woohoooooooooooooooo :)

I'm soooooooooooo pleased for you :happydance:

Looking back on your previous months is there anything you could pin point to say why its worked out for you this month?

Also wanted to ask whether this is the first test you've taken this month?

Thank you girls!! I'm so happy!!! Well I'm pinning it on drinking plenty of water to increase cm and laying with legs in air for 20 mins after - and of course SMEP xx

Hi - I'm new to this forum - I have been lurking for the last few weeks but just had to say Congrats to Ness :thumbup: and all the other girls who have got their BFPs on this thread (and of course the other threads). I currently have a little one, not so little as she'll be four before year's end, but would dearly love another one to add to our little unit. Have actively starting ttc this month in that we bd'ed on the cd11 and cd13 - hope to go 2nite being cd14, tomorrow and then Thursday :cloud9: - we'll see ha, ha - will be away come Friday so that'll be it for the smep this month. Cheerio W.

Congrats Ness on your BFP. You give me hope for this month. I have done everything we could this month apart from using softcups which is next months plan of action if we are not lucky this month.
When dod you start to get symptoms and did you just feel that you were.

Congrats again
x

hi girls taken me ages to catch up congrats ness on your bfp! and anyone else too! im still strugglin to delete this signature and to paste new one so HELP PLEASE! oh and can i be put down for testing not sure if i am waiting till day af is due which is 16th or should i go 11th which is 9dpov?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->