Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Did you go to edit signature on the left hand side under User CP? When you make your ticker, use the code that says EZBoard.

Did you go to edit signature on the left hand side under User CP? When you make your ticker, use the code that says EZBoard.

yes done everything you told me too, but cant seem to get new ticker to copy and paste now arghhh!! i see everyone tests on af due date? is that what you do huni?x

Hi - quick question - if you dtd on the am of cd13 (i.e. 9am), will it be ok to dtd in the pm of cd14????????? Its amazing how a person can tie themselves in knots, ha, ha

yes done everything you told me too, but cant seem to get new ticker to copy and paste now arghhh!! i see everyone tests on af due date? is that what you do huni?x

Look for the code that starts with [url=https://daisypath.com blah blah blah
I think that may fix your problem. Make sure the entire siggy box is empty before you copy and paste.
I told Mamaxm first 12 DPO but then had her change it because FF keeps switching around my O dates which is about to drive me crazy!!!

Hi - quick question - if you dtd on the am of cd13 (i.e. 9am), will it be ok to dtd in the pm of cd14????????? Its amazing how a person can tie themselves in knots, ha, ha

It is ok but when is your O date? If you're following SMEP, your BD days depend on your O.

I just got that feeling, she's around the corner. Who's sticking around for next cycle?????

woo hoo done it so pleased lol!! thanks for your help hun, so will go with the 16th april then 10days to go !!:happydance:

Hi Arein83, my cycle is around 28 days long - usually the same every month altho last month it was 24 days long but I reckon this was to do with having a fall approx 2 days before Af came. I haven't starting temping or opking yet - will leave that to next month so am taking a chance on the smep and aiming to dtd on cd11, 13, 14, 15 and 17, maybe 18 but this is the day that I leave to go to the uk so may be a no go month in terms of ttc.

New Mummy 2010 - Hi - How did you get your ticker to stick? Have tried mine but on preview, only the link appears.

Hi Arein83, my cycle is around 28 days long - usually the same every month altho last month it was 24 days long but I reckon this was to do with having a fall approx 2 days before Af came. I haven't starting temping or opking yet - will leave that to next month so am taking a chance on the smep and aiming to dtd on cd11, 13, 14, 15 and 17, maybe 18 but this is the day that I leave to go to the uk so may be a no go month in terms of ttc.

Since you have a 28 day cycle and you aren't using anything to help you catch your O day, I think that 13 morning and 14 night and then soforth (like you said). Sounds like you have it down!

arein83 help again please just tried to put new ticker on but first dissapered:dohh:

New Mummy 2010 - Hi - How did you get your ticker to stick? Have tried mine but on preview, only the link appears.

hi arein83 told me to select the code on ticker page which starts with url=https://daisypath etcthis one worked for me, delete your first one before you paste onto edit sig board hope this helps. im still struggling with mine just tried to put another on noew first has vanished lol mind boogling this is!!:dohh:

Thanks New Mummy2010 and AreIn83 - finally got my ticker to work, yea - know what you mean about being harder than TTC, ha, ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->