Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I believe I have a start of a bfp..... it is very faint and I cannot even get it to show in a picture...... but I will keep testing hopefully FMU will give me a more visible line..... fx'd

I believe I have a start of a bfp..... it is very faint and I cannot even get it to show in a picture...... but I will keep testing hopefully FMU will give me a more visible line..... fx'd

good luck for FMU hun fx'ed

Ness congratulations! What wonderful news for me to wake up to!
ttcstill I am so happy for you! My kids gave me the weirdest look when I let out a woop at the computer!

I am only 6dpo and this wait is killlllllllllllliiing me

ttcstill fx!!!
hey soph you alright? You feeling confident about this month?!

I'm trying to decide what I can add in next cycle...:haha: Vitex? EPO?

Soph-Did you override your O last cycle? I'm thinking about doing mine, it looks all crazy and stuff.

i take epo from cd 1 til ov to improve cm. i often forget to take it though!!
i'm interested in vitex and the iso soy whatsits!!

i take epo from cd 1 til ov to improve cm. i often forget to take it though!!
i'm interested in vitex and the iso soy whatsits!!

I took black cohosh regliously the cycle before this one and I O'd earlier. This cycle I didn't take it as regularly and my O was later. I'm thinking about trying it again.

i might give it a go next month, i ov between cd16 and cd23 so would like to make it earlier!! when do you take it?

ttcstill - :happydance: Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!!!
arein - have you tried Preseed?

I take Black Cohosh 540mg just until my OPK turns pos then stop it because it can cause you to abort the pregnancy.
I used Pre-Seed for the first time this cycle and we really like it!

I take Black Cohosh 540mg just until my OPK turns pos then stop it because it can cause you to abort the pregnancy.
I used Pre-Seed for the first time this cycle and we really like it!

Have you tried B6 or B complex instead of Black Cohosh? This is said to improve luteal phase/CM and is safe for pregnancy. I used it this last cycle and am still taking it, only 50mg per day.

I read something about that! I haven't tried that but it would be worth a shot instead of the Black Cohosh. DH takes Zinc daily and I was too but it upset my stomach too much. You got a BFP with it so I think that's enough said!

Honey - I'm good. I am kind of feeling 50/50 with this cycle. Dh was sick right through the window so we had next to no sex! But I did manage to get one out of him on o morning so I am just hopeful that it was the one day that matters and that will be enough. I think I am having some symptoms but am careful to make sure that I am not imagining them because I want them to be there. A little crampy and bloated, I think my boobs are feeling tingly or something. The seem to hurt a bit in the mornings but then fade to tingles during the day. Crazy!

AreIn - yes I changed it last cycle. FF had o a day before and I was sure it was a day later, so when I didn't get my period on time with bfns I went back and changed it and sure enough I got af the next day. I like my data to be accurate!

I do too and it keeps moving my O day to before my positive OPK.

I had a dream this morning that I went to the toilet and had a massive overflowing surge of thick yellow creamy cm when I wiped! And I mean massive surge, like running down my arm surge - so gross!
So what is up with that? Not quite a pregnancy dream, but I guess it is somewhat related lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->