Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

oh soph i so hope you get your bfp, what cycle are you on again i forget? 4?

I do too and it keeps moving my O day to before my positive OPK.

That is a hard one...
Visually it looks like ff has it right, but with the +opk and fertile cm afterwards, I just don't know :wacko:

arein83 when is your test date? how many cycles have you been doing smep for hun?

haha you have weird dreams, like that one you had last cycle where you had a dream you had black nipples!!

Yeah, guys, I just don't know what's going on. It doesn't help that my temps are up and down and up and down. I take my temp same time every morning, they're just erratic. This is our first cycle doing SMEP. I started trying last cycle but got into a fight with DH on one of the crucial nights and ruined it :haha: lesson learned!!!!
I tested yesterday BFN but I don't know if I'm on 13 DPO or 15 DPO so I'm just going to wait, AF should be here by Thursday if she's coming.

Thinking I'm probably going to temp vaginally next cycle to see if that makes a difference.

Yep!
Honey, where are you up to now? AF gone? I so hope this is your lucky cycle.

yeah she's all gone now. im on cd13 so should ov within a week or so. cycle 5, but 3rd cycle of smep. im doing it to the letter of the law this month come hell or high water, and using conceive plus too. thx, i really hope it is toooooo!!

I found temping vaginally was much better that orally. My temps were much more stable - not so zig zaggy. And besides I sleep with my mouth wide open catching flies so as a mouth breather it was not ideal for me ;)

Ness big fat CONGRATS!!!

Wantingagirl so sorry about your toe. I hope it heals quickly!!

Good luck to all the girls waiting to test. I hope you all get BFP!

Asfm I am on cd11 and got my positive OPK so we will bd again tonight even though we did last night...so should we still bd for 2 more nights after this?? MMM I have more O pains this month on my left side than I ever have even when I was on clomid!! FX this is a good sign!!

Yep!
Honey, where are you up to now? AF gone? I so hope this is your lucky cycle.

yeah she's all gone now. im on cd13 so should ov within a week or so. cycle 5, but 3rd cycle of smep. im doing it to the letter of the law this month come hell or high water, and using conceive plus too. thx, i really hope it is toooooo!!

I can't believe how fast that has gone! Your window will be opening soon, yay!
If I am not lucky this time will be the smep nazi. there will be NO getting out of sex when I want it!

Yeah, guys, I just don't know what's going on. It doesn't help that my temps are up and down and up and down. I take my temp same time every morning, they're just erratic. This is our first cycle doing SMEP. I started trying last cycle but got into a fight with DH on one of the crucial nights and ruined it :haha: lesson learned!!!!
I tested yesterday BFN but I don't know if I'm on 13 DPO or 15 DPO so I'm just going to wait, AF should be here by Thursday if she's coming.

fx for you hun she dont show her face, this is all new to me as ds was very nice surprise! that was nearlly 10 yrs ago now and this is my first cycle since coming off pill (cerezette) but defo ov so thats good, but not getting hopes up i know these things take time to get out of system but loving keeping up with eveyones journeys so far :dust: o all you girls

haha smep nazi!!Love it. dh loves smep, he's like 'is it an even day today', if i say no he's all like awwwww cant we pretend it is?!?! NO!!!

where do you get the superdrug tests....????

Hi hun it's an actual drugstore called Superdrug over here and they do their own brand tests xx

thank you so much for the congrats girls :hugs: I hope this beanie sticks!! Will post my test pics asap tomorrow :thumbup: xx

GL Elvis! I hope you get your BFP my AF due Weds and think its a coming!

Thanx loulou trying it now

Honeybee thats they way I feel aswell too feel like never gonna get pregnant and cant seem to shift the feeling

Thanks Californiamom its so hard to think positive when you feel so negative huh?

Cool thanks Ness I will need to look into it softcups all the way yay haha im talking like my period is already here

AreIn83 I feel the same and dont know why, feel very depressed all of a sudden, D-DAY APPROACHING

Welcome Wisdom and GL hun

Tidyroom im on softcups too next time, heard lots of good stories on about them

Me me me Im sticking around for next cycle Sara! I think ive just accepted the fact now AF coming
Saras when AF due?

Spencerbear I hope she doesnt but I will be there with you

Wow TTC Congrats and keep us updated!

Yeah Soph I hate the dreaded 2ww, I so feel like im out this month yet again

Sara Im adding Softcups next month
Black cohosh? Do you get that in the UK?
I might use preseed this month too. Aint it funny how we have already ruled ourselves out this month

Yeah I got BFN too 11 dpo I hate it and dont know why Im testing

Reedsgirl oh my goodness my toe is so damn sore, limping badly. If I dont laugh I will cry. My DH is ecstatic tho his team Newcastle just got promoted back to premiership woop woop like I care about footie hehe.. I am happy he is happy tho. Wow early positive OPK bed day of positive and 2 days after. My testing date is Wednesday!

:hugs: :dust:

Ness big fat CONGRATS!!!

Wantingagirl so sorry about your toe. I hope it heals quickly!!

Good luck to all the girls waiting to test. I hope you all get BFP!

Asfm I am on cd11 and got my positive OPK so we will bd again tonight even though we did last night...so should we still bd for 2 more nights after this?? MMM I have more O pains this month on my left side than I ever have even when I was on clomid!! FX this is a good sign!!

Fx for you!

wantingagirl - its a frustrating feeling huh. you're on cycle 5 like me huh, fx. babydustall round!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->