Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

GL Elvis! I hope you get your BFP my AF due Weds and think its a coming!

Thanx loulou trying it now

Honeybee thats they way I feel aswell too feel like never gonna get pregnant and cant seem to shift the feeling

Thanks Californiamom its so hard to think positive when you feel so negative huh?

Cool thanks Ness I will need to look into it softcups all the way yay haha im talking like my period is already here

AreIn83 I feel the same and dont know why, feel very depressed all of a sudden, D-DAY APPROACHING

Welcome Wisdom and GL hun

Tidyroom im on softcups too next time, heard lots of good stories on about them

Me me me Im sticking around for next cycle Sara! I think ive just accepted the fact now AF coming
Saras when AF due?

Spencerbear I hope she doesnt but I will be there with you

Wow TTC Congrats and keep us updated!

Yeah Soph I hate the dreaded 2ww, I so feel like im out this month yet again

Sara Im adding Softcups next month
Black cohosh? Do you get that in the UK?
I might use preseed this month too. Aint it funny how we have already ruled ourselves out this month

Yeah I got BFN too 11 dpo I hate it and dont know why Im testing

Reedsgirl oh my goodness my toe is so damn sore, limping badly. If I dont laugh I will cry. My DH is ecstatic tho his team Newcastle just got promoted back to premiership woop woop like I care about footie hehe.. I am happy he is happy tho. Wow early positive OPK bed day of positive and 2 days after. My testing date is Wednesday!

:hugs: :dust:

It's just that feeling of impending blood....doom, whatever. I never did get my Softcups last cycle because where I ordered them from never charged or shipped them so I may just go ahead and order some and give those a shot too. Hag should show by Thursday, when are you due? I don't know why you couldn't get BC, I got mine at a drug store in the US.
When you know she's coming, you know. I've actually gone to the toilet 3 times since I got that feeling because I can feel her just waiting to sneak up and get me.

Shona there is still time sweetie - it just depends what day implantation is - I'm 99% sure mine was 8dpo very early morning, I felt a tugging sensation it was weird!

how do you guys get those good pictures..... i really want some eyes on this test..... I am sure I see 2 lines...... my heart is racing!

Yeah honeybee huh I feel so deflated and Im trying not to as I know I should be giving everyone PMA but im not in the right frame of mind at the min. The more AF we get the more negative we get but hey we dust ourselves off and start again huh? At least we would go on cycle 6 together but hey we would rather our BFP

Hey Sara shes such a bitch aint she, excuse my lanuage she makes me mad lol.... yeah I just know when I get that feeling womans intuition . Im due my AF Wednesday but one good thing is that my LP was only 10 days last month usually ok but 12 days so far so glad about that. Im gonna do softcups too this month.

Thanks hun I just dont feel any different at all Ness and pains I have got are just the same as last month so just waiting for her to come. But I am so happy for you, like I said tho dont forget me haha.... I felt some of that tugging kind of pain but BFN so we will see

I had the left sided tugging/pulling since 5 DPO and had some sharp pains same place today but I don't think it's an eggy.

And wanting, you're right, she is a bitch.

Here goes..... the picture is bad.... its an ic but i can see the line....... oh i hope this is for real!!!!! can you guys see it?

Attachments

• IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 40
yup I got that pain too Sara but lefthand side of bellybutton and few sharp pains in lower pelvis and pain underarms. plz plz let it be our month girls

OMG...... where is everyone at?????? do you see it?????? NESS??? Sara???? Mamaxm???????? :wacko:

ttcstill - I'm here :wave:

My laptop screen is very dark so I'm having a hard time reading this test. Is it to the left of the control line? I see a shadow but I think I see something more defined. If not, tell me where I should look and I'll find it!!!!

ttcstill - I'm here :wave:

My laptop screen is very dark so I'm having a hard time reading this test. Is it to the left of the control line? I see a shadow but I think I see something more defined. If not, tell me where I should look and I'll find it!!!!

the bottome of the line goes up from the last T in the word that.... lol i took the pic on my english comp book!!!!

YAY! That's what I thought I saw. Definitely there. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies...I've been away all morning performing my civic duty...I hate jury duty..LOL!!

Wow...so much to catch up on...

Ness - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! this is so exciting

ttcstill - Yes, I see a very faint line....CONGRATS!!!

gingerwhinger - I hope your symptoms are pregnancy related and not something else...good luck!!

AreIn83 & wantingagirl - I hope you get your :bfp:!!

The more I read about you ladies getting your :bfp: the more hopeful I get :)

I can't wait to be in the 2ww...it's taking forever!!

Hey ladies...I asked earlier but didn't get a answer. I am sure it has already been asked but since we did bd last night on cd10 and I got a positive opk today should we bd tonight and the next 2?? Sorry to be a pain.

I would say so reedsgirl...at least that is how I understand the plan! Good luck!!! :happydance:

Hey ladies...I asked earlier but didn't get a answer. I am sure it has already been asked but since we did bd last night on cd10 and I got a positive opk today should we bd tonight and the next 2?? Sorry to be a pain.

Yes reeds girl..... you technically should try to bd every other day from cd8 til you get your + opk then you bd that day the next day skip a day and bd the next day for good luck!

Hey ladies! I was away on a nice 4 day weekend/vacation to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary! I took all my OPKs and CBFM with me, and kept hoping I'd get a positive OPK. Nope. Not till I got home tonight!

We :sex: each night on vacation, and now with the positive OPK, we're supposed to :sex: for three more nights.... wow, that will be a lot without a break. But I hate to take a break tonight! I even took a digi OPK and got a nice pretty smiley face! :)

Anyway.... I got caught up to page 131, but can't catch all the way up tonight. Congrats to everyone with the new BFPs! Ness, I just about fell over when I saw your news!! So exciting!

Well, gotta go :sex: and pop in a softcup. Yay for the TWW to finally begin...

ttcstill I think I see a faint going up from that t! fx it gets darker for you, when are you going to test again?

Hi Ladies

Im new to this site and just want to say HUGE Congrates to all those who are pregnant thats wonderful news.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been TTC for 4 months but without doing calculations for ovulation etc, now I had a false alarm 3 weeks of spotting and a late period I really dont want to go through the anxiety if I am doing all the wrong things and I am 100% not Pregnant. it feels so reassuring to read all your stories, advice and to actually talk about it.

I am living in Dubai and not my home country the UK and so I cannot really openly talk about it especially with my friends at work as they cannot really know Im trying for baby plus I work with lots of guys, so its a bit difficult to discuss this stuff. My husband is Arabic (very westernised, but he gets smiley at these discussions as he just thought if you regularly BD (hope im using write abbreivation) then you get pregnant , but Arabic families here in the UAE seem to have about 6 kids per family just like that LOL.

I feel stupid asking but can anyone tell me what all the abbreviations mean like OPKs, AF and CBFM etc I am trying to figure them all out.

I also see people mention about taking their temperature, if I follow the SMEP (see I am getting used to the appreviations lol) should I be doing this from Day 8?

Also for the Ovulation Kits we only have about 3 brands here (2 are dodgy UAE kits and the other is Clear Blue Ovulation kit) is this recommended?

Also My last period was a week late, and this one was 3 weeks late (i think through stress as i have a very demanding job) but how will this affect me for the SMEP, as my cycle is messed up.

Also can anyone help me to understand what is meant by cycle 4 or cycle 5?

I really really apologise for all the annoying questions, I am so new to this and want to understand it all.xxxx

Thanks in advance

ttcstill I think I see a faint going up from that t! fx it gets darker for you, when are you going to test again?

Soph- I will test in the morning with FMU so watch the thread.....

I am scared and the OH wants this soo bad but he doesnt want to talk about it until it is confirmed by a doctor...... he just doesnt want to be disappointed..... bless his heart! This is going to be a rough night.... but I cant wait for morning so I am going to bed now ladies .... GOOD LUCk to all !!!!!

Hi Ladies

Im new to this site and just want to say HUGE Congrates to all those who are pregnant thats wonderful news.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been TTC for 4 months but without doing calculations for ovulation etc, now I had a false alarm 3 weeks of spotting and a late period I really dont want to go through the anxiety if I am doing all the wrong things and I am 100% not Pregnant. it feels so reassuring to read all your stories, advice and to actually talk about it.

I am living in Dubai and not my home country the UK and so I cannot really openly talk about it especially with my friends at work as they cannot really know Im trying for baby plus I work with lots of guys, so its a bit difficult to discuss this stuff. My husband is Arabic (very westernised, but he gets smiley at these discussions as he just thought if you regularly BD (hope im using write abbreivation) then you get pregnant , but Arabic families here in the UAE seem to have about 6 kids per family just like that LOL.

I feel stupid asking but can anyone tell me what all the abbreviations mean like OPKs, AF and CBFM etc I am trying to figure them all out.

I also see people mention about taking their temperature, if I follow the SMEP (see I am getting used to the appreviations lol) should I be doing this from Day 8?

Also for the Ovulation Kits we only have about 3 brands here (2 are dodgy UAE kits and the other is Clear Blue Ovulation kit) is this recommended?

Also My last period was a week late, and this one was 3 weeks late (i think through stress as i have a very demanding job) but how will this affect me for the SMEP, as my cycle is messed up.

Also can anyone help me to understand what is meant by cycle 4 or cycle 5?

I really really apologise for all the annoying questions, I am so new to this and want to understand it all.xxxx

Thanks in advance

Hi Samira

Welcome to the SMEP thread :)

Well ttc'ing can be pretty stressful and if you say that you have a stressful job as well then it can be tough on you. Give yourself a break though and realize that it takes normal couples sometimes up to a year to conceive...but I hope it won't take that long for you

opk - ovulation predictor kit
af - aunt flo (your period)
cbfm - clear blue fertility monitor

don't worry about asking too many questions that is what we are here for...I'm no expert but a lot of these ladies are way better informed than me

well as for cycle days the first day of your period (don't include when you were just spotting) then that is the first day of your cycle (cycle day 1 - cd1). Three weeks of spotting doesn't sound good though, maybe you should think about seeing a doctor.

So as for SMEP you will begin on your cd8 and bd every other day until you get a positve opk (begin testing on cd10) once you get a positive then bd that day and two more days after that then skip a day and one more day for good measure...good luck

I hope I was able to help you...I'm also learning as I go :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->