Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Thanks Precious318 thats soooo helpful:)

I feel like I have learnt so much today and i feel excited again to start trying:) just talking about it and hearing everyones news makes you feel even more motivated

I think I have to buy a fertlity monitor from Amazon

Can you believe the Ovaulation kits, Dubai is a JOKE; clear Blue here in the UAE are $82.00 for 7 sticks. I will need a bank loan to cover sticks lol

Buying one monitor today but will probably have to use that next cycle as it will not arrive in time :-( so next Monday will start the SMEP

Hi ladies...I just finally figured out how to add tickers to my signature..LOL!!

TTCstill- definete line :) FX'd for you and congrats!
arein- okay so i will definetely be around next cycle, had some spotting tonight so i'm absolutely sure the witch is on her way in, as i saw this coming, i went to the vitamin shop today and got Maca (capsule form) and Royal Jelly (capsule form)! :happydance: and i'm already on vitamin b complex (ugh they're so nasty, but they worked for me this cycle, took my lp from 9/10 to 14!!!! and i only took them for half my cycle. fab. :)
so i'm sad the witch is on her way in and i'll never know if i got a dud test or had a chem, but i am EXTREMELY happy my lp was good and i've got my new vitamins!
going to take my name off the testing entry just because i got a bfp and i don't want to hurt the statistics if it really did work for me and it was just a chem.
now i would really just like for AF to start so i can get on with the next cycle. so glad i'm not gloomy or crying this cycle, i swear i almost didn't go to the vitamin shop today thinking maybe i wouldn't need the maca/royal jelly, i think if i didn't i'd be sobbing on my floor right now :haha:

yep your date is up! put my new date up too :haha:
looking forward to the next cycle.
so i decided on taking maca and vitex this cycle! read SOO many good things about it i am more than excited. :happydance:

morning girls well I took my CB digi - something told me it would work as AF is due in two days and yep I got "Pregnant 1-2" I realy didnt expect it to show up cos they're not that sensitive but I must have a very strong beanie in there!! :cloud9:

shut it lady :rofl:

gosh I'd be in mega shock if it was twins!!! I've enough trouble with two kittens let alone two newborn babies :haha:

Howdy, I am new to "Baby and Bump" - just wanted to say hello & thanks for sharing your stories!

I am trying not to get excited as this is our 6th cycle ttc after experiencing a m/c in October 2009. We have tried the smep this month, I was always under the impression that I ovul on CD14, however after using OPK's for the first time this month I have realised that I am a late ovulator and had a +OPK on cd18......so now it is the dreaded tww!

Anyway, after reading your experiences I have some hope! I will be testing around the 16th!

Look forward to hearing all the successes and supporting those that have to wait another month!

From a "not so patient" Twitch x

:winkwink:

hahaha!
man i've been doing my vitamin research and there are some great things about origin for women.. supposed to be at target, going to look for it today! i will then have 6 bottles of vitamins and i'll only be taking one.. :haha: but apparantly it kicks in the first cycle you use it as opposed to waiting three cycles and i'm sorry but i'm getting my bfp this cycle.
btw ness so happy for you, i just knew it would be your cycle. three is a lucky number!

welcome twitch! hope you hang around, let me know your testing date and i'll put it up!

Last night i woke up at 3 am to go to the toilet and then took me nearly 2 hours to go back to sleep. During which time my stomach started groaning for food (never happened before). On waking this morning felt really sicky but thats proably due to being hungry. And my boobs are quite sore, like a burning sensation on my nipples.........wonder what weird things it will do next :haha:

yep your date is up! put my new date up too :haha:
looking forward to the next cycle.
so i decided on taking maca and vitex this cycle! read SOO many good things about it i am more than excited. :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Howdy, I am new to "Baby and Bump" - just wanted to say hello & thanks for sharing your stories!

I am trying not to get excited as this is our 6th cycle ttc after experiencing a m/c in October 2009. We have tried the smep this month, I was always under the impression that I ovul on CD14, however after using OPK's for the first time this month I have realised that I am a late ovulator and had a +OPK on cd18......so now it is the dreaded tww!

Anyway, after reading your experiences I have some hope! I will be testing around the 16th!

Look forward to hearing all the successes and supporting those that have to wait another month!

From a "not so patient" Twitch x

:winkwink:

Hi Twitch,
Welcome!!!! Sorry for your loss hun and I too had a mc in January this year.

I am now in the 2ww and will be testing around the 16th too!! Lots of luck to you and cant wait to see the results. Will be watching out for you! :thumbup:

Ness: isnt that the best feeling - seeing it in words! congratulation AGAIN lol x

Thanks precious - yeah this thread goes so quick

Yeah Reedsgirl three days in a row once you get positive, miss day then bed day after

Sorry you didnt get positive OPK while away that would be handly lol..... Im going to use softcups next month

Hi Samira, Precious covered it all

Yay Precious hehe... Ive only just managed to get the SMEP ticker on mine

Mamaxm Im so sorry your getting spotting, I feel like im following you for tomorrow, The only good thing I have is my cycle is back to normal this month my AF came nearly 3 days early last month and didnt OV til day 15 so was worried about that. AF not come yet but just got that feeling LP 12/13 days so far which is good
Softcups and CBFM for me next month hun

Wow Ness hun told you I loved the digi test so cool. H&H 9 months!!! So chuffed for you!

Hey Twitch Welcome and GL. Yes this is a great site and a great thread, Im loving this plan but getting deflated im on my fifth cycle of trying, I know not that long really but long for me! But hey ho onwards and upwards I will have a wine to ease the pain haha

Spencerbear that is a good sign trouble of getting back to sleep and other good symptons too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->