Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

mamaxm can you please take me off the stats,... whether i get a bfp or a bfn this month it wont be due to smep as i'm completely failing at following the plan properly :)
i think me and OH sadly need to work some stuff out before we can continue, however i'll still be around counting down till it's my turn again ...

and ness congrats told you sore boobies were a sign :) have a great 9 months xxx

mamaxm can you please take me off the stats,... whether i get a bfp or a bfn this month it wont be due to smep as i'm completely failing at following the plan properly :)
i think me and OH sadly need to work some stuff out before we can continue, however i'll still be around counting down till it's my turn again ...

and ness congrats told you sore boobies were a sign :) have a great 9 months xxx

Winegums, I hope everything is ok :hugs:

Winegums I hope you manage to work things out hun xx

Winegums I hope you manage to work things out hun xx

Ness soz forgot if I asked you did you use the softcups all the fertile days or just the days you got your positive opk and where did you get them from again?

Hi Shona I used them from CD11 which was my first "proper" fertile bd'ing session, got my +opk on Saturday and bd'd CD13, 14 and 15 and used softcups for all three days

Type Access Diagnostics in to google and it should bring up the website - that's where I got mine from :thumbup:

Just made my docs appointment for Friday - eek! AF due Thursday think that's the date they usually make you wait til anyway so Friday is a good day!

Keep running to the loo to check cos I feel like AF has come but it's just watery discharge!

xx

Hi guys.

Congrats Ness, really pleased for you x

Haven't been on the board for most of the weekend, just trying to catch up now.

My Update: SMEP going well, my saliva OPK didn't really look like the instruction book, although seemed to get a positive on sat night, so BD'd sunday, yesterday and will do again 2nite.

OH moved in this weekend (up till now our TTC attempts have been pretty much confined to weekends only), so fingers crossed with the new plan it has worked this month.

:hugs: to everyone xx

ugh i can't decide which vitamins to take now. i defintely want to take vitex but i can't decide between maca or royal jelly. such a toss up. i already have all three, now i just have to figure out which ones to take darnit.
i think i'm going to start with maca and vitex, if that doesn't work this cycle i'll add the royal jelly in. along with my baby aspirin regimen. oh my. lots and lots of pills :(
anything for a baby :)

oh, is anyone drinking grapefruit juice? i'm trying to be better about it this cycle, have a smoothie mixed with grapefruit juice (sugar free) and strawberries, it shouldn't make a difference if it's mixed in a smoothie should it? i mean it's still grapefruit juice..

thank you Ejay!!

Mamaxm I've heard good things about grapefruit juice!

thank you Ejay!!

Mamaxm I've heard good things about grapefruit juice!

Grapefruits worked well for me! I had one every morning, and definitely think it increased my EWCM. Not testing for another two weeks, so we shall see, but there was certainly a change this cycle.

woohoo! i simply have to wait too long to get preseed, and i have to have it mailed to a friends house because i live in an apartment and it's such a hassle. have half a bottle left, then hoping my CM will start to behave.

I read that actual grapefruits are better than grapefruit juice...but I don't think it can matter too much..as long as you get a juice that has real grapefruit in it. Good luck! Hope it works for you xx I totally had (sorry, tmi coming up..) big globs of EWCM for about a week - stretching to 5 inches - never had that much before!

Thanks Ness thats a good site will order some goodies from there. I was like that had cramp for a good couple of weeks after and kept on checking. GL for docs on friday let me know how you get on

GL for this month Ejay

So has your AF definitely arrived mamaxm?

Thanks Shona! Any questions about the softcups you know where I am! xx

mamaxm, I hope grapefruits work for you. I ate one every day leading up to o AND took epo and still got next to NO cm!!! Although I hear that it takes a while for epo to build up but I thought for sure I would get something from the both of them. I lot of people swear by grapefruits and epo though, I will keep it up if I need to next cycle and hopefully get more cm.

she hasn't shown, had a teeny bit of light pink/yellowy CM today, just a tiny bit (6 hours ago) but it's disappeared. FF has gotten my hopes up, apparantly 13.6DPO is the average for a bfp, so it can happen..
no cramping or other AF signs. tested with a digi this morning at the same time i saw the CM and got bfn.
but seriously.. i'm 13dpo. i would expect to see some kind of a line by now. hahaha.

btw, official rule of this thread- CM info is NOT tmi :) c'mon now. we're all ttc. we all have it. :)

Wow, just caught up on all th eovernight activity on this thread. Lol.

Mamaxm - Still keeping everything corssed for you.

Ness - Whoop! Congrats on your digi :D

Welcome to all the newbies and :dust: to everyone testing soon. I'm sure I'm the only person regularly on this thread that hasn't even ovulated yet! Lol. C'mon O, where are you? I'm hoping my cycle will be shorter again this month and I'll actually O around CD14. We can hope :p

XxX:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->