• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Legs in the air for about 30-45 mins. Always with plenty of entertainment (magazine, remote control, snacks LOL) we both laugh about it and I even had my laptop but nearly dropped it on my head. I have realised I am very flexible though.

Lol thank you for the advice - I plan to watch sex and the city and take a good book in the bedroom! Will rest my feet against the wall with a cushion under my bum :haha:

Good to meet you Nessicle!

Annoying huh - so much effort and no reward... Just also found out that my uni friend is expecting in September and she got lucky first try...

I used the CB Ov test kit and got smiley face at 6pm on day 16, smiley face again on day 17 @ 12pm then no smiley face on same day at 6pm...

Very frustrating and thought I had loads of symptoms last month too... OV pain stayed with for a good week and a half leading up to AF - I never have that...

But have a highly stressful job and work long hours - chatted to mum about it and she says its not a condusive place to be when ttc! Hmmm hope she's wrong about that :( Trying to chill this month but really do want a 2010 baby and am the most impatient person I know.

Hey Cupcake, as Nessicle said I think you have covered all days that you needed to. Im just going to bed every other day this month as giving my CBFM a miss this month but next month going to do the SMEP.

Nessicle, I dont know if its true but I read somewhere that if you bed every day makes cm less fertile for the sperm to live in but dont know if thats true as lots of people get pregnant that way too. Its so confusing. I always just stick to every second day to be on the safe side and both peak days as I tried every day for a long time to no avail but I guess its whatever you feel happiest with.

Have you seen that you can buy a guy a kit to check his sperm levels at home, what else will they think of next??!! lol....

Im on vits and next month if no BFP the plan is to go back to CBFM, softcups and if that fails then maybe try preseed but trying to hold off for a while.

'The great sperm race' is on 23rd march, it looks quite interesting. Is anyone else obsessed with the baby channel and 'one born every minute'?

Sorry so long

Yes cupcake it always happen that way. My sister is pregnant again after 3 months of trying and first month with other two kids it sucks. Happy for her obviously but as soon as we want a kid I think it should just happen straight away I wish lol.... Im very impatient too. My other sis got pregnant first time too but hey the moment it happens it will be so worth the wait :happydance:

Hope everyone else is good?

I just found out a friend of mine is preg, first month off BCP. I'm happy for her but geez....Maybe SMEP is my key to success.

My chart looks like garbage. I'm having a hell of a day.

Good to meet you Nessicle!

Annoying huh - so much effort and no reward... Just also found out that my uni friend is expecting in September and she got lucky first try...

I used the CB Ov test kit and got smiley face at 6pm on day 16, smiley face again on day 17 @ 12pm then no smiley face on same day at 6pm...

Very frustrating and thought I had loads of symptoms last month too... OV pain stayed with for a good week and a half leading up to AF - I never have that...

But have a highly stressful job and work long hours - chatted to mum about it and she says its not a condusive place to be when ttc! Hmmm hope she's wrong about that :( Trying to chill this month but really do want a 2010 baby and am the most impatient person I know.

Ah I see - I just use the cheap opk's so understand with the smiley faces now :thumbup:

I know how you feel chick - I had lines on FRER's from 9dpo to about 11dpo then nothing it was so frustrating everyone saw them and they were as convinced as me that I was pregnant but AF came bang on time! ugh

I have a stressful job too hun I'm with you on that one - I reckon that does cause so many problems when ttc, being under stress at work! I'm trying to take a relaxed laid back approach but it's difficult when your head is banging and you have 20 people pestering you at work, makes you wanna scream!!

I am sooo impatient lol, I hate that I can't control this situation!

Nessicle, I dont know if its true but I read somewhere that if you bed every day makes cm less fertile for the sperm to live in but dont know if thats true as lots of people get pregnant that way too. Its so confusing. I always just stick to every second day to be on the safe side and both peak days as I tried every day for a long time to no avail but I guess its whatever you feel happiest with.

yeah definitely gonna do that this cycle which is why I thought SMEP seemed like a good idea.

I've tried the every day route which obviously didnt work for us so will slow it down now!

Yes cupcake it always happen that way. My sister is pregnant again after 3 months of trying and first month with other two kids it sucks. Happy for her obviously but as soon as we want a kid I think it should just happen straight away I wish lol.... Im very impatient too. My other sis got pregnant first time too but hey the moment it happens it will be so worth the wait :happydance:

tell me about it - my friend got pregnant accidentally with her first while she was on bcp, her and her partner had only been together about a month as well!

Second time she got pregnant first month trying and third which shes expecting now she came off bcp in October, got pregnant in November - first month again!!!

She told me valentine's day that she was 12 weeks pregnant - the day I got my period, I was distraught!

I was happy for her but sooo jealous and upset - I just want one, she has two already lol!

tell me about it - my friend got pregnant accidentally with her first while she was on bcp, her and her partner had only been together about a month as well!

Second time she got pregnant first month trying and third which shes expecting now she came off bcp in October, got pregnant in November - first month again!!!

She told me valentine's day that she was 12 weeks pregnant - the day I got my period, I was distraught!

I was happy for her but sooo jealous and upset - I just want one, she has two already lol!

Know exactly how you feel - seems to be the way! It's taken alot of convincing with my other half to start ttc and now that he's finally up for it seems like it will never happen, even though you've been mentally preparing for it for so long!

Oh how funny you had your period on Valentines day - I did too... our cycles must be pretty similar... Mine's 28 days exactly, got my march AF on 14th too... What day you on now - I'm CD5...

I'm on a 27 day cycle hun so AF got me bang on time 13 March - makes me 6dpo! Only a day behind me woo!!

Hi Cupcake, you, me and Nessicle are all very close this month! I am CD 2. Its looking like a really big uptake on the SMEP!! cant wait for all the results. Lots of BFP for us all

Hi
i tried this plan this month and am just waiting to test now. I think i'm about 7dpo. Really trying not to stress this month and symptom spot BUT.... i have heartburn the last 2 days which i only ever got before in the second trimester. Don't think its a typical early pregnancy sign but is just really standing out at the moment :wacko:

it can be an early pregnancy symptom hun definitely! It can be one of the first things you notice when pregnant - good luck!

Oh god! In serious danger of getting my hopes way too high now!!!!
Fingers crossed this plan is the one for us all, would be so great.

Hi Cupcake, you, me and Nessicle are all very close this month! I am CD 2. Its looking like a really big uptake on the SMEP!! cant wait for all the results. Lots of BFP for us all

Fantastic - always better to track the cycle with a few buddies!

Stardust, where you from in essex? I'm thorpe bay way, just past southend :)

Nothing wrong with being positive hun!!! keep us posted with your result. xxx

Fantastic - always better to track the cycle with a few buddies!

Stardust, where you from in essex? I'm thorpe bay way, just past southend :)

we are very close hey! I might even know you lol x

definitely helps having cycle buddies to compare symptoms with :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"