Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

thank you loulou!!!

Hope that eggy pops early for you!!

I am totally unsure of what to think as took a test with FMU today and i think I see a line but if I do it is very very faint....... I had another dream last night..... this time I dreamed of taking a pregnancy test that apparently had 5 different test results windows on it.... they all said positive..... I guess we'll see what happens.... I am cramping so I think AF is gonna get me....

NESS- that is awesome..... I so hoped to get a darker test this morning but I didnt so I think I will be here for next cycle to MAMAXM company....... where do you all buy your OPK's and HPT's from????? I think I should think about ordering them soon so I have them in time!

Hey everyone :flower:

Your digi is very pretty Ness! When and if I get a bfp I shall be using a digi, whenever that may be!

Well I am still not 100% with some sort of virus I reckon - got docs at half 3. I have got this weird rash on my thighs :shrug: that is spreading I now have a bit of it on my left arm. My right arm has no rash but is acheing non stop so much so I barely slept. Weird.

I did a IC this morning and bfn. I wasn't going to but I wanted to be able to tell the doctor if I was defo pregnant so that he didn't give me anything I shouldn't have but I will just have to tell him I am in the 2ww and see what he suggests.

Symptom wise I still have an itchy scalp and also a very itchy right boob. My lower back aches and I am having cramps but this for me would normally mean af is just round the corner, so I suppose she is :cry: But I shant be surprised because our bding went to pot a little right at the wrong moment due to oh'd broken bones being too sore :haha: nightmare.

NESS- that is awesome..... I so hoped to get a darker test this morning but I didnt so I think I will be here for next cycle to MAMAXM company....... where do you all buy your OPK's and HPT's from????? I think I should think about ordering them soon so I have them in time!

Thank you ttcstill and gingerwhinger!!

I get my opk's from ebay and my hpt's I got from Superdrug as they're the own brand ones. I don't bother with FRER's or IC's any more for hpt's as they can be a bit unreliable but there was no mistaking the line I got yesterday!!

:flower:

Hey everyone :flower:

Your digi is very pretty Ness! When and if I get a bfp I shall be using a digi, whenever that may be!

Well I am still not 100% with some sort of virus I reckon - got docs at half 3. I have got this weird rash on my thighs :shrug: that is spreading I now have a bit of it on my left arm. My right arm has no rash but is acheing non stop so much so I barely slept. Weird.

I did a IC this morning and bfn. I wasn't going to but I wanted to be able to tell the doctor if I was defo pregnant so that he didn't give me anything I shouldn't have but I will just have to tell him I am in the 2ww and see what he suggests.

Symptom wise I still have an itchy scalp and also a very itchy right boob. My lower back aches and I am having cramps but this for me would normally mean af is just round the corner, so I suppose she is :cry: But I shant be surprised because our bding went to pot a little right at the wrong moment due to oh'd broken bones being too sore :haha: nightmare.

you still have plenty of time hun!! I got my bfp at 10dpo but I have a 13 day luteal phase xx

I get my OPK's from Home Health UK. They let you buy in bulk (like, 100 at a time) and you can split it so you have 50 OPK's and 50 HPT's or 30/70 whatever)

Not that I ever get through 50 HPT's of course.

A-hem :blush:

XxX:kiss:

Shona there is still time sweetie - it just depends what day implantation is - I'm 99% sure mine was 8dpo very early morning, I felt a tugging sensation it was weird!
Congrats on your BFP Ness!!! So happy for you...and all the other BFP's I've missed (so hard to keep up with the thread).
Sticky :dust:

Thanks Precious318 thats soooo helpful:)

I feel like I have learnt so much today and i feel excited again to start trying:) just talking about it and hearing everyones news makes you feel even more motivated

I think I have to buy a fertlity monitor from Amazon

Can you believe the Ovaulation kits, Dubai is a JOKE; clear Blue here in the UAE are $82.00 for 7 sticks. I will need a bank loan to cover sticks lol

Buying one monitor today but will probably have to use that next cycle as it will not arrive in time :-( so next Monday will start the SMEP

$82.00 for 7 !!!?!??!? :shock: I got my monitor on ebay (brand new) for ~$100. A couple of mins later, another one sold for ~$80. Sweet deal compared with the $200 retail. I got my test sticks from amazon, found they had the best price. HTH.

Howdy, I am new to "Baby and Bump" - just wanted to say hello & thanks for sharing your stories!

I am trying not to get excited as this is our 6th cycle ttc after experiencing a m/c in October 2009. We have tried the smep this month, I was always under the impression that I ovul on CD14, however after using OPK's for the first time this month I have realised that I am a late ovulator and had a +OPK on cd18......so now it is the dreaded tww!

Anyway, after reading your experiences I have some hope! I will be testing around the 16th!

Look forward to hearing all the successes and supporting those that have to wait another month!

From a "not so patient" Twitch x

:winkwink:
Welcome! Baby and sticky :dust: to you and all the rest here!

ttcstill, I forgot to say 'I can def see a line!!!!!'

Congrats.....

When are you testing again?

XxX:kiss:

btw, official rule of this thread- CM info is NOT tmi :) c'mon now. we're all ttc. we all have it. :)

And it's especially expected that you play with it as well. You know, to see how stretchy it is.

Well, she hasn't shown yet today but my temp took a nose dive so I'm just in the waiting for her to get here. Maybe later today. I'll figure up my next date and let you know Morgan.

I don't have a problem with LP length. Honeybee, are you getting the B6 or black cohosh? I haven't decided which I'm going to go with. I may buy some chasteberry too.

I am totally unsure of what to think as took a test with FMU today and i think I see a line but if I do it is very very faint....... I had another dream last night..... this time I dreamed of taking a pregnancy test that apparently had 5 different test results windows on it.... they all said positive..... I guess we'll see what happens.... I am cramping so I think AF is gonna get me....

I had a dream that had three lines!!!! That's crazy. Your line looks beautiful BTW!

Sorry about the multiple posts, I think I figured out how to do multiple quotes in one post :dohh:

she hasn't shown, had a teeny bit of light pink/yellowy CM today, just a tiny bit (6 hours ago) but it's disappeared. FF has gotten my hopes up, apparantly 13.6DPO is the average for a bfp, so it can happen..
no cramping or other AF signs. tested with a digi this morning at the same time i saw the CM and got bfn.
but seriously.. i'm 13dpo. i would expect to see some kind of a line by now. hahaha.

Could be implantation, and your chart looks promising...keep the PMA, it's not over yet!

A positive is a positive!

This thread is more exciting than a suspense novel...hahahaha

FX'd for you gals!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

$82.00 for 7 !!!?!??!? :shock: I got my monitor on ebay (brand new) for ~$100. A couple of mins later, another one sold for ~$80. Sweet deal compared with the $200 retail. I got my test sticks from amazon, found they had the best price. HTH.

I know how ridiculous is that $82 talk about take advantage of those who want to concieve, so typical of Dubai though! LOL

I found it on Amazon for 64 pounds, which I think is about 100$ so thats cool compared to prices here, I cannot wait to buy it I heard from many people the fertility monitor is really accurate and quite reliable especially for people like me whose cycle is so messed up, I cried yesterday when I got my period But after reading babybump today I am happy and excited to try again:flower:

CONGRATS Ness - so happy to hear your news I love the photo:)

Can anyone explain the test list that people are adding their names to?

morning girls well I took my CB digi - something told me it would work as AF is due in two days and yep I got "Pregnant 1-2" I realy didnt expect it to show up cos they're not that sensitive but I must have a very strong beanie in there!! :cloud9:

Wow...congratulations again Ness!! I bet seeing it in words like that must be very exciting :thumbup:

Samira - Hi again! The dates in the beginning of the thread are all the dates that we all expect our AF to show. If they don't show then we will test.

Mamaxm - don't count yourself out yet

Well I still have to wait till about Sat. for my +opk...I hate the wait!!

:dust::dust: to all us ladies who are still waiting to test!

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been MIA for awhile..been trying to take it easy on all the TTC stuff!

Sounds like we have some great bfps cooking in here! AF is due for me next week and then I will officially be on the SMEP for May!

Hope you are all well!

FX'd and :dust: to all!

Hi ladies. I am new here, this is my first post actually. We have been ttc for 2 years, but actively started charting and looking into alternative support this month. I was at another forum but just didn't really feel like I fit in there. Everyone here seems really nice though! I read about the sperm meets egg plan and it sounds awesome. If no BFP this month, (4 more days to wait) then I def. want to give this plan a try!

Until now I had never heard of a fertility monitor. It looks like it'd be a great tool to try next cycle! (trying not to get my hopes up, so Im acting like we will be doing this again in April) The only way I know how to deal I guess! I also read about softcups a couple of weeks ago. So sounds like I am going to be trying lots of new things next cycle, if no BFP (Praying for one anyway!)

TONS of BABY DUST to all!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"