Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Welcome Whitbit, you'll definately get an education here!

Ness, love the digital. That's a gorgeous BFP you have there! I did the digital early as well and received a positive result. Our CB digitals do not have dates on them though. I was actually looking on ebay yesterday and was tempted to order them from the UK. Might be more accurate (and less expensive) to just go to the doctor though!

Mamaxm, sorry to hear that you're spotting. What's AF like for you typically? Do you normally start with spotting first? If she doesn't show by tomorrow, I think I would visit your doctor to see what's going on. It could be late implantation?

ttcstill, I know exactly when implantation started because I had AF-like cramping, then a small pinching feeling in my pelvic area. My temps dropped and then rose. I also had increased watery CM. The cramps that you feel could be implantation. You're still so early past ovulation. Fx'd!!!!!!

Samira, welcome to BNB! Good luck with ttc.

AreIn, you're not out yet! Hang in there, sweetie. And, same to you, Gingerwhinger. I really hope we get an influx of BFPs before Friday. Come on, girls!

AreIN - i already take a multi vit with b6 in so think i'll look in to black cohosh for next cycle

cd14 today, normally i have ewcm or at least stretch cm by now, but it's just creamy. whhhhhhhy. even if i ov late, which i do sometimes, i always have ewcm by now. is it normal to not get it some months? will start opks tomorrow, i've never ov'd before cd16 and my surge normally hangs around for a little while.

so yeah, it's an even day today, and we know what that means!!! :sex::sex::sex::sex:; lol!!

ness your bfp is amazing, i want one like that!!!

in the world of reverse psychology, do you think im more likely to get a bfp this month if i order a cbfm now to use next month?!!?

in the world of reverse psychology said:
This is my way of thinking i just ordered some concieve+ in the hope that it does just that

Honeybee, I never get EWCM during ovulation so I think it's completely normal. You have also been supplementing with different vitamins and such, correct? That could also affect your CM consistency but you could still be ovulating or approaching ovulation. As for reverse psychology, if you really want your CBFM ready for next cycle, I would order it. You can always sell it on ebay if it doesn't get used. :winkwink:

This is my way of thinking i just ordered some concieve+ in the hope that it does just that

it's gotta be worth a go huh!! I use conceive+ like it. thinking about trying pre-seed for a change, not sure which one is meant to be better?

yeah have been taking different vits, also drank a bit too much vino at the weekend so that's probably messed me up a bit.

it's gotta be worth a go huh!! I use conceive+ like it. thinking about trying pre-seed for a change, not sure which one is meant to be better?

yeah have been taking different vits, also drank a bit too much vino at the weekend so that's probably messed me up a bit.

i did buy ky jelly but since researched that ya cant use that

I know I'm not out until I see red but I'm being realistic. My temps have dropped the last 2 mornings and I had a neg on CD12...that's pretty promising that AF is coming. The only thing I'm holding on to is this nagging pinch/pull in my left groin that I've had since 5 DPO that keeps sneaking up on me and that my boobs are tender. And I can't even say boobs, it's just the right one, the left one only hurts when I take off my bra.

Thanks Samira for the link. Until I figure out how to use this thing.. like PM and things like that. LOL

Whitbit22 - welcome to BnB, I am relatively new here too, but it feels right at home!

Samira - the list is for you to write your name if you're trying the SMEP to calculate the success rate of the girls trying. Pretty cool I think! I'm using the monitor for the first time this month. I backed it up with the OPKs just in case, as I've read it could miss the peak the 1st couple of months. Last night I had my first +OPK, and this morning the monitor showed the little egg (peak fertility)...it was so exciting! So it's working for me.

So far, the SMEP is on to the letter! :D

:dust:

im on smep to the letter too woop woop

after talking to dh think we'll give cbfm a miss for now, stick with smep and digi opks. maybe get one in the summer if im not knocked up by then!!

I've thought and thought about buying a CBFM but I'm afraid that as soon as I invest, I'll end up pregnant (yeah, right).

I just have to tell you ladies the funniest thing. I told DH that I'd read that being around babies is meant to help fertility. We had a little chuckle...

Staying with the in-laws over easter, we went out for a big family meal. He passed me his 14 month old niece for a cuddle. After a couple of minutes I saw him looking at me expectantly. I asked him what was wrong, and he said 'is it working yet?'

:laugh2:

Bless him, I think he thought my ovaries would be pinging or something. Love him so much. :hugs:

Anyone wonder what effect all this TTC'ing has on our other halves?

I am pretty sure that the + yesterday was just an evap line... both tests today are - .......:cry: Guess its just not my time.

hi ive been doing the smep this month i due to test on the 19/4 if i can be put down for it please
i think today ive got a+on my opks have :sex: thur, sat,sun, mon and tonite and will do tomorrow and thursday just to make sure
have attached a pic of my opks can someone have a look for me as ive not done these before and first month of trying them thanks donna

Attachments

• DSC03441.jpg
    DSC03441.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 13
I just follow this one, every so often I'll venture out for a look but nothing else seems to stick around long.
minidyson-that is adorable. My favorite DH TTC story-I had just come out of the bathroom from POAS and I said "I'm not going back in there, it's just going to be negative anyway." His reply: "Don't say that it's going to be negative, you're going to make your eggs sad". So now everytime I'm feeling down about not being pregnant yet, I just try to think positive so my eggs don't get sad. :haha: It was really cute.

hi ive been doing the smep this month i due to test on the 19/4 if i can be put down for it please
i think today ive got a+on my opks have :sex: thur, sat,sun, mon and tonite and will do tomorrow and thursday just to make sure
have attached a pic of my opks can someone have a look for me as ive not done these before and first month of trying them thanks donna

Girly, that's about as positive as they come! Congratulations!

well im now in the 2ww have followed the SMEP to the letter and am now 3dpo !. I also use a CBFM each month and find it invaluable and it always agrees with my OPKS !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->