Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

well girls i am completely convinced it was a chem. i spent all day today curled up on the couch in pain, crying with OH making me little ziploc bags full of hot water for belly. AF has never been this bad before. terrible awful pain, it's subsided now. can't wait to just get on with this cycle.. the witch is really in for it after today.
mommyb- let me know your testing date and i'll put it up!
arein- the ovacue looks AWESOME. until OH and i move in to a house (we're living in an apartment right now, we'll be out in august :happydance:) i'm not buying anything online, stuff gets stolen here all the time, i hate it. moved here so i could be closer to my school and didn't get a good idea of the area before i did.. ugh.
ugh, i'm so sick. AF is killing me. i just want it to be cd8 already, i'm following SMEP to the t this cycle. plus i found out i can't take maca or vitex till AF is over and i'm ready to take them already, it's like when i was a kid and got a new toy, you just had to open it right then and there at the checkout and play with it! :haha:

Ok, so for this post I had to do the notepad thingy I read here (forgot who said it) and write down all the replies! This is harder than keeping up with the SMEP! :shock: Also writing down the last page read like stardust does. Everytime I come in there’s 10 pages to read…exciting stuff though!

We started off with the candle light, massage and loving and by the last time it was " its 2am we really need to do this" lol. We have had some laughs along the way but I dont know how many months I can do this for!!!
stardust and wantingagirl - hahaha, same here…steamy the first time, now it’s like “just get it done!” Makes me feel better knowing I’m not the only one that feels the same. Also true that we have our laughs and after a while we joke about it. I guess it makes us stronger as a couple, which is good. =D> for DH's keeping up with the SMEP!!!
ttcstill – woohooo on your :BFP:!!!!! I see a faint line in the bottom one. FX’d it keeps getting darker and sticky :dust: for you.
AreIn83 – no it doesn’t detect progesterone, that would be so perfect though. I’m horrible about temps (or anything) in the morning. Now I wish I had gotten an Ovacue, think DH would say NONONO to that! I’ll hope to make the CBFM work. I think any monitor helps a lot! And it’s a sweet deal that the ovacue doesn’t need anymore money afterwards. Did you find reviews about it (other than their own website)?
Mine just stands over my shoulder and reads and giggles.
Oh no! is he reading all this about them not to keen on keeping up with SMEP???
Minidyson – mine has a playstation, he loves killing stuff in there (drives me nuts!). The shoes will probably make him all worried about how much you’re spending!.....I hope you get your BFP as a gift for your DH!
If by some chance do get my BFP and my due date would be 12/31/2010!! That makes me so so hope this is my month!!
A new year baby would be super cool!!!
Hi Titi! Welcome to the thread! Hope you get your BFP this cycle!
Honeybee – it’s like murphy’s law, once you want it and it doesn’t happen fast, it happens for everyone else, and FAST! I have 2 friends and a SIL pregnant, so frustrating. Not because I don’t wish them well but bc I want it too!

Wow look at you!! well done.
You got everyone in there!

:haha:

morning!!

arein that's so exciting - let me know how it goes. I need to look into black cohosh - are you meant to take it every day or just certain days?

i keep saying this but i SO hope we all get our bfps this cycle, that would be so amazing.

hey soph, oooooh you've had a few symptoms this cycle havent you? maybe from the rollerblading though, a couple of cycles ago i had really sore boobs from playing tennis (not too sure how hahaha).

Hugs, and a ton of sticky baby dust. Please god let this month be our month.xxxx

Yep, this thread moves pretty fast..!! So much to catch up on. But even if I don't reply to everyone, I am reading everyone's posts and keeping up to date and have my fingers crossed for all of you!!!

We have our last day of BD tonight..BD'd Sun, Mon and Tues, then last night off - so tonight will be it! My OH found it hard too - not so much the every other day, but the stretch where it is three days in a row. On Monday I didn't think it was going to happen, it was very up and down (so to speak!!) but then things were all working well and just at a crucial moment there was a knock at the door!! Worst timing ever! But still managed to get back to it later that night.

I am sure my OH would love that I just shared that story.

Hope you are all doing well ladies - I really, really hope that those that are testing soon get some good news, and those that are going on to next month have their last month of TTC. If I don't get my BFP will definitely be doing SMEP again.

xx

:rofl:

hehe.... thank you. It is hard to keep up but I dont want to miss anything. I still havent got my AF yet but really feel like its coming today startdust. Extremely achy legs dont know why tested last nite was gutting, tested with digi.

I defo see a very very faint line on second test too ttcstill! I know how you still no AF for me and driving me insane

Hi Titi - Yes Ness is just about heading to first trimester, bless her so happy for her. I bought softcups last nite and using CBFM and EPO from AF to OV. GL and Welcome!

Honeybee my DH says the same its so annoying but sometimes so true lol....

Stardust hehe.... woo hoo to SMEP. I always add the page to my favourite so I know the next time I log in!
haha probably no-one cept the bnb girls!!

Honeybee add this to your siggy and it should come up https://i.imgur.com/ShtEa.gif

You setup the monitor in the morning, it asks for test sticks from cycle day 5 then later when the monitor gets to know you, and then you stop testing once it finds your peak status

So Titi if SA came back as that maybe the plan is good for you as you can bed every second day which will help to build up the spermies

exactly you are all still reading all the posts I just prefer to do it this way. Hope I dont annoy anyone writing such long posts just I dont get on pc much in evening

Sop I hope its pregnancy related

welcome gcgal10

Precious I would count it as the day after your positive opk as we never know exactly when we ovulate

mamaxm im so sorry AF got you and I really hope you feel better soon

Ok here goes im too scared to post now lol..... :haha:

ok that didnt work honeybee I typed stuff in and came up with banner. When I did it I clicked on loulous banner and click save then there was another option I cant quite remember then it gave you the code but I dont know if it will let you click on mine?

Hey everyone I'm going to try smep this cycle so can I join u ??!! I will be due to test on 4th as I am cd 3 xx thanks xxx

arein! i know you're not on now, but will you be testing on may 5 too?! ARE WE GOING TO GET OUR CINCO DE MAYO BFPS?!?! my answer is yes. your answer is up to you.. but if it were up to me.. the answer is YES and we ARE going to be in first tri together and we ARE going to give the witch the finger. i already told my witch to enjoy her time with me now, cause she wont be seeing me for another 9 months.

anyone else drinking red raspberry leaf tea? i'm totally excited about it, apparantly it aids in implantation and helps the bub STICK which was my problem last cycle :cry:.

Hi everyone

Mamaxm - so sorry the witch has been harsh on you this month, hope you are feeling a little better.

Hi to anyone who has joined, this thread moves so fast, I only tend to log on once or twice a day and it races away from me.

LuckyD - I just hate it when your at that moment and ........

In my case it's normally my cat launching herself off the top of the wardrobe to land on the bed, if possible right on top of OH!!!

Am on day CD18 now, so into the 2WW

:hugs: to everyone that the witch has got and :dust: to everyone x

morning girls any updates for me on bfp's??

AF officially due today and so far she hasn't arrived so I can start to relax a bit now - she is usually waiting for me first thing when I go to the toilet and usually have spotting the day before she is due but nothing yay!!!

I can officially chill out (for now lol) and relax cos my beanie is sticky and not going anywhere! Did another test and the line is stronger than any other day and also did another CB digi - it's comforting to see the words and it still said Pregnant 1-2 :happydance: :happydance:

No cramping at all which is a great sign so my body is doing everything it should be, just a bit of tightening and stretching down below and lots of watery CM! Swear to god I feel like I've pee'd myself every five minutes :haha:

congrats ness, that bean WILL stick! :)
ugh just downed my morning cup of grapefruit juice, almost puked. so gross. held my nose and chugged it.
winegums- it's your baby's first birthday?! give him a good belly rub for me for luck! he may not be buddha but i'll take what i can get :haha:
hopefully going to the vitamin shop today and getting all my new stuff! :thumbup: i love the vitamin shop. a little mad at them, they sell fertilaid for men and not for women. wtf? they sell not a single fertility multivitamin for women. but i'm getting my RRL tea and vitex and folic acid! found out a local pharmacy sells preseed so i'm excited about that too, but nervous to go in there.. still get nervous buying pregnancy/opks and such as ridiculous as it is.
hope everyone's having a good day! can't wait for our next testers, lets see.. ttcstill and wanting a girl, you're next!

Thanks darling I'm so relieved!! My teeny uterus feels very firm I've been prodding it lightly lol though I'm scared to prod in case I knock it out :haha:

Lol about the grapefruit juice I hate grapefruits!! They're so bitter and nasty!

Leanne welcome and GL!

eeew I hate tea dont think I cant stand that I did have one glass of red wine yuck at 6dpo as suppose to aid implantation
Im so sorry for AF arriving mamaxm

Knew he/she would stick if you get BFP that early on digi its a good sign. Nah no AF yet, very dry and pain in legs and tummp just want it to come and get over it now

Yeah I tested yesterday and now not sure when to test again dont want to be let down :nope:

totally feel you wantingagirl. i'd wait till tomorrow to test. FX'd for you :)
and even if the witch shows, you can join the TTC warriors with arein and i. i have my eye on the prize, and the prize is two little lines on a stick that i pee on :haha:

totally feel you wantingagirl. i'd wait till tomorrow to test. FX'd for you :)
and even if the witch shows, you can join the TTC warriors with arein and i. i have my eye on the prize, and the prize is two little lines on a stick that i pee on :haha:

you are awesome mamaxm - best attitude ever!

re: grapefruit juice - maybe you might like pink grapefruit better? it's not so sour, got a nicer, sweeter taste...

Hehe.... I want to be in your gang

Do you know what though I have accepted AF and want to move on from it now and get started but she just wont come. Either Im pregnant or im not hate being in limbo and makes it worse cos Im never late.

I even bought softcups and 20 fertility test sticks last nite assumptious or what! :haha:

need to try it, i'm drinking sugar free ruby red. thought it might be better for me and didn't know if there was a certain kind i had to drink, thought the healthiest would be the best :wacko: and the juice was on sale, buy 2 cartons get 2 free so i have 4 cartons of ruby red sugarfree grapefruit juice. GROSS. but i've already made it halfway through one in three days so hopefully i'll just drink it all and be done with it soon.

Hehe.... I want to be in your gang

Do you know what though I have accepted AF and want to move on from it now and get started but she just wont come. Either Im pregnant or im not hate being in limbo and makes it worse cos Im never late.

I even bought softcups and 20 fertility test sticks last nite assumptious or what! :haha:

i know how you feel! :hugs: that's how i felt a couple days ago.
btw, it's good luck to buy stuff like that, heard lots of ladies say they did that and got their bfp and will you really care that you bought them if you get their bfp?! goodness i'd be using them as confetti when i threw my OMGIGOTABFP (for more than a day..) party!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->