Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Ladies, Ive totally ballsed up my timings for the SMEP this month (it was his birthday yesterday, if id have said no sorry that doesnt fit with the SMEP id be single by now lol), so Im no good for the stats sorry!

Hehe.... I want to be in your gang

Do you know what though I have accepted AF and want to move on from it now and get started but she just wont come. Either Im pregnant or im not hate being in limbo and makes it worse cos Im never late.

I even bought softcups and 20 fertility test sticks last nite assumptious or what! :haha:

i know how you feel! :hugs: that's how i felt a couple days ago.
btw, it's good luck to buy stuff like that, heard lots of ladies say they did that and got their bfp and will you really care that you bought them if you get their bfp?! goodness i'd be using them as confetti when i threw my OMGIGOTABFP (for more than a day..) party!

:haha: love it mamaxm I hope so. Most expensive confetti I have ever bought

Ladies, Ive totally ballsed up my timings for the SMEP this month (it was his birthday yesterday, if id have said no sorry that doesnt fit with the SMEP id be single by now lol), so Im no good for the stats sorry!

what day did you start helly and when do you usually OV?

helly no worries i think it's just following the plan as close as possible, ness didn't follow it exactly and she got her bfp! you're still in for the stats missy :)

Thanks girls, started at CD4 (whoops) and have had two two day gaps, I will miss tonight then BD tomorrow, Sat and Sunday, but im travelling to Prague tomorrow and returning late Sunday evening so BDing could prove difficult!

arein! i know you're not on now, but will you be testing on may 5 too?! ARE WE GOING TO GET OUR CINCO DE MAYO BFPS?!?! my answer is yes. your answer is up to you.. but if it were up to me.. the answer is YES and we ARE going to be in first tri together and we ARE going to give the witch the finger. i already told my witch to enjoy her time with me now, cause she wont be seeing me for another 9 months.

anyone else drinking red raspberry leaf tea? i'm totally excited about it, apparantly it aids in implantation and helps the bub STICK which was my problem last cycle :cry:.

I think I'm going to stop and get some Dong Quoi after work which is for implantation also. But red raspberry leaf tea sounds more delicious....
I am testing May 5th!!!!! I'm giving the witch the finger now because she ruined my birthday BFP and moving on to our CINCO DE MAYO BFPS!!!! I'm fully armed to go to war with the hag and WE WILL GET OUR BFPS!!!!!!!!!
(I totally feel like flexing my muscles right now)

Honeybee- You take Black Cohosh once a day. I take mine before bed because it can upset your stomach. I have an awful stomach and just about everything I put into it causes some form of bad feeling but taking it before bed seems to help a lot.

arein, do you take dong quai after ovulation? i may switch over as there is medical proof that it helps with the lining. :happydance: haven't bought my herbs yet, been up all night deciding which ones to take.. i'm between red raspberry/red clover and dong quai. and i'm definetly taking vitex and maca. maybe i'll try dong quai this cycle and save red rasperry/clover for later.. i don't want to introduce too many new things to my body at once.

ooh actually maybe not dong quai, apparantly not good for women with heavy AF. maybe i'll stick with red rasp. and red clover.

Im tempted to join in with these herbs next cycle, will have to start reading up.

helly no worries i think it's just following the plan as close as possible, ness didn't follow it exactly and she got her bfp! you're still in for the stats missy :)

I started at CD7 and did CD7, 9, 11, 13, 14 and 15 - I didnt even do the last day two days later and got my +opk on CD14 so I actually missed two dates out, as mamaxm said just stick as close as possible i.e. every other day until ov x

yes! my #2 most visited site (besides bnb) is naturalfertilityinfo.com. they have everything you need to know :)
alright it's set in stone and i'm NOT changing it. period. vitex, maca, red clover and red raspberry. PERIOD.
the only problem is figuring out when to stop taking them when i do DEFINETLY get my bfp in 28 days. oops! i'm on CD2. so 26 days.

When you say it like that "I can test in 26 days" it seems so close but the day to day draaaaaagggggsss on.

i know right?! i love looking at it that way, in 26 days i could be 2 weeks along.. sigghhhhhhh

ooh actually maybe not dong quai, apparantly not good for women with heavy AF. maybe i'll stick with red rasp. and red clover.

AF is very light for me so even if it does make it a little heavier it shouldn't be a huge deal.

Im tempted to join in with these herbs next cycle, will have to start reading up.

Two cycles ago I used black cohosh regularly-everyday up until my pos OPK, then you have to stop taking it-and O'd on CD16. This last cycle, I experimented and didn't take it and I O'd CD18.( FF says CD16 but I'm pretty positive it was 18). I'm all for herbal supplements. I also take Valerian Root for sleep during the first half of my cycle, it isn't safe to take during pregnancy so I stop taking it the same time I stop the black cohosh.

I think I may skip the dong quai, it has a lot of the same side effects as black cohosh and can't be taken during pregnancy either.

yeah, i don't think i'm going to be taking red clover, apparantly it increases estrogen levels (which i don't need). excited about these supplements, vitb complex worked quickly for me so i hope these ones will too.

Hello Ladies, You are a busy bunch while I am sleeping...... Sheeesh!!!

Mamaxm and Arein - I see that the two of you are making plans for a quick and healthy cycle leading up to a nice :bfp: fx'd for both of you.

I am new to all this trying stuff, with all my other children I got pregnant if the wind blew just right!!!!:haha:

Ness- I think you are going to be just fine sweetie. You have got yourself a sticky bean!!!!! YAY:happydance:

I am going to the clinic this morning..... I am have headaches extra watery CM and temps are remaining elevated after what looks like an implantation dip. I took my last IC yesterday and got another faint :bfp: but the I got poas happy and tried the digi which crushed me so I am just going to go get it over with and check with a medical professional this morning..... I will let you all know what I find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->