Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Ooooh good luck ttcstill!

CD8 today so bd this morning....planning the every other day thing obviously but does it matter that we also bd on CD 5 and CD 7? I think I read it that it didn't really matter what you did before CD8 as long as you 'released' the sperm at some point to keep it fresh?

Also used mooncup and zestica today...can't hurt right??

thank you ttcstill!! was in the supermarket getting lunch today and felt a "gush" and I was like OMG having a panic attack rushing back to work lol! yep tons of watery CM - this pregnancy is having me living on my nerves already he he!!

I hope you get a good answer hun from the docs FX and let us know what happens!xx

Amy I loved Zestica! I bought a tube but goodness knows where it went lol we used it twice and I havent seen the tube since!!

ttcstill i hope u get good news fx for u
I finally got my first +opk today but hubby wont be home till 9.30 grr but we :sex: last night sorry tmi so when would i test i said the 26th before but not sure now lol this is my first cycle so confused but i will bd 3 days now leave a day and then again then FX 2 ww grrr
FX to all

Clinic was not open so I stopped at walgreens and bought an frer..... :bfn: :cry: oh well just wait for the :witch:

Oh hun so sorry!! there will be many of us continuing on to SMEP May testing!! I will probably be joining you too. Stay strong. BIG HUGS!
x

Hi all. Am new to this. After reading reviews, been trying since Oct 09 with no luck, so am gonna try SMEP and see how it goes. Starting tomorrow CD10. GL girls..! :)

Ttcstill - fingers crossed for ya!

Mamaxm - you're so funny! Love the OMGIGOTABFP!!!

Wantingagirl - so sorry she got you!

:dust: to all! xxx

Hi all. Am new to this. After reading reviews, been trying since Oct 09 with no luck, so am gonna try SMEP and see how it goes. Starting tomorrow CD10. GL girls..! :)

Welcome to SMEP!!! lovely to have you here with us
x

I'm sorry ttcstill. :cry: You just have to keep trying. Has DF had any testing?

My OvaCue order still says processing....I paid for overnight shipping so I better get it by tonight!!!! :

oh ttcstill I'm gutted for you.... but it's another month closer to your bfp!

I'm sorry ttcstill. :cry: You just have to keep trying. Has DF had any testing?

Yes we got pregnant right after we started dating and he had been told as a teenager that he would never have children because of an accident,,,,, sooooo when i ended up pregnant obviously he was suspicious they did a semen tst and everything is fine.

I thought you two didn't have any children together?

awwww ttcstill, im sorry.

wanting - i still dont get how to get that ticker thing in my sig lol im so dumb

cd 16 still no smiley face, i hate having long cycles. not even any stretchy cm, nor ewcm. just creamy. booooo. HURRY UP EGGY.

im going to order pre seed, more opks, softcups, black cohosh, more epo, a million gallons of yucky grapefruit (Lucky im on the pink stuff and it's still gross!) and god only knows what else i can find to try to bring me good luck lol!!!! IM A TTC WARRIOR TOOOOOOOO!!!

really want a baby.

how is everyone today?

honey-my cm is always creamy except for about 2 days after AF leaves. I get some watery in there sometimes but not in any pattern. The black cohosh will help your cm, I noticed 2 cycles ago I had more of the watery/runny cm than creamy. GO TTC WARRIORS!

woop woop!!!

GO TTC WARRIORS!!!!

GO TEAM SMEP!!!!!!!

Woooooooo!!!

BnB just kicked me out and it took me ages to get back in again grrrrrrr.

That happened to me too! I got booted right out and it took almost an hour to get back in.

The site was down for a little while and I was starting to have a panic attack.....

Betteer now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->