Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

thank god for that. i get cranky if i cant check bnb like every 5 minutes!! I drive dh crazy with it.

girls AF just got me hey I told you I was gonna be in your gang mamaxm onwards for a new year baby I guess :cry:

girls AF just got me hey I told you I was gonna be in your gang mamaxm onwards for a new year baby I guess :cry:

I am so sorry hun........ but you have me to tag along tooo. I got a bfn on an frer today so I am sure those IC's were evaps..... oh well....... Need some tips on tests ladies..... OPK's and HPT's what r the best to get on the internet????

thank god for that. i get cranky if i cant check bnb like every 5 minutes!! I drive dh crazy with it.

Oh I am the same way lol and my OH gets cranky about it but he never wants to talk about it so he must learn to cope.

awww so sorry wanting. I'll see you in cycle 6 - i havent even ovulated yet but i just know this isnt our month. yeah GO TTC WARRIORS!!!!

ttcstill - i get my tests from amazon.co.uk

You called it Wanting, sorry though. It's not any easier just because you listened to your intuition.

Hey Ladies been trying so hard to catch up with all the posts:).x

For those who havent got the positive this month I am really thinking of you all and wishing all the luck and success for next month.

RE: the SMEP..... I have a few questions

Can you only start BDing on CD8 and not earlier?. I am having weirdest AF 3 weeks late then normally my period lasts around a week, but mine is over in a few days this month. It was very heavy for 1.5 days then so light, so strange for me. normally i am heavy for at least 4 days.

Also after CD10 do you take the OPTK once a day?

Im worried Stress is messing up my cycle, as I am on the stressed side at work and the weather here is 38 degress which isnt helping is there anything anyone advises

You can start earlier but you need to give DH 6&7 off to build up a good supply of healthy sperm. I used my OPKs starting on 10, I don't O til 16-18 so I start using them twice a day on day 14. I've used them up to 3 times a day also once O gets closer.

It's in my opinion that there is no such thing as a normal cycle for every woman every month. At some point, we've all had cycles that are weird for one month then go back to whatever it was before or sometimes it changes your cycle for a long time. For instance the older I get, the lighter AF seems to get.

You can start earlier but you need to give DH 6&7 off to build up a good supply of healthy sperm. I used my OPKs starting on 10, I don't O til 16-18 so I start using them twice a day on day 14. I've used them up to 3 times a day also once O gets closer.

Thanks a lot for the update; oh damn i dont think i can do more than one a day:-( for the time being as they are $82 for 7 here, my mum will have a good laugh though, I ordered a CBFM, 2 boxes of 20 test sticks and then a box of 50 OPK's plus a large supply of pregnancy tests..... if customs check my mums suitcase next week when she arrives they will think shes a few shillings short of a pound!:kiss:

Okay ladies so please tell me what I can do to increase my chances of conceiving..... I am 33 almost 34 and do not want to wait any longer ..... Anything I cn do to increase my chances will be great!!!!! help!!!

Thanks a lot for the update; oh damn i dont think i can do more than one a day:-( for the time being as they are $82 for 7 here, my mum will have a good laugh though, I ordered a CBFM, 2 boxes of 20 test sticks and then a box of 50 OPK's plus a large supply of pregnancy tests..... if customs check my mums suitcase next week when she arrives they will think shes a few shillings short of a pound!:kiss:

:haha:

I'm on 9DPO. AF due at the weekend and hating the wait......

Took a test today but it was negative, may be too early but not too hopeful. Meant to be going out tomorrow night for someones leaving drinks and not sure what to do...I'm quite a big drinker and am running out of excused for just having one.

What do you ladies do about nights out in the TWW? :shrug:

I just found a pkg with 40 OPK's and 10HPT's for 12.00 - I found some preseed for 19.50 but I am not sure about what exactly does the preseed do???? and how can I make sure that OH's little guys stay where I need them to be when I get back to my :sex:

Took a test today but it was negative, may be too early but not too hopeful. Meant to be going out tomorrow night for someones leaving drinks and not sure what to do...I'm quite a big drinker and am running out of excused for just having one.

I too got a negative today and AF is due on Saturday.... I have pool league tonight and I too can put away some :beer:, I am going to relax and have a good time.... I wont get drunk but I may catch a buzz I think this trying to conceive thing is stressful enough without tiptoeing around in your day to day life.

Hello Ladies, You are a busy bunch while I am sleeping...... Sheeesh!!!

Mamaxm and Arein - I see that the two of you are making plans for a quick and healthy cycle leading up to a nice :bfp: fx'd for both of you.

I am new to all this trying stuff, with all my other children I got pregnant if the wind blew just right!!!!:haha:

Ness- I think you are going to be just fine sweetie. You have got yourself a sticky bean!!!!! YAY:happydance:

I am going to the clinic this morning..... I am have headaches extra watery CM and temps are remaining elevated after what looks like an implantation dip. I took my last IC yesterday and got another faint :bfp: but the I got poas happy and tried the digi which crushed me so I am just going to go get it over with and check with a medical professional this morning..... I will let you all know what I find out.

Good luck!!

Hi Hun!
I agree ttcstill....relax and just have some fun! you dont need to go mad and get bladdered LOL. but you can certainly have a few and get merry. Very soon you will have to say no!! right now is the time to still enjoy the things you love.
x

I just found a pkg with 40 OPK's and 10HPT's for 12.00 - I found some preseed for 19.50 :

Is that 12 Pound? if so thats amazing.x

I am so dissapointed to learn I did not get pregnant this month but I have learnt that perhaps I can sell family planning products over here and become the next Donald Trump:blush:

Arein: thanks for the advise about CD08, I will BD tommorrow and then break like you said, Im just scared my OH will not cope with the plan:wacko:

Final question of the day (sorry again).

do the OPK strips work as good as the digital ones, i heard strips are not as easy to disguinish your Oulation

I just found a pkg with 40 OPK's and 10HPT's for 12.00 - I found some preseed for 19.50 :

Is that 12 Pound? if so thats amazing.x

I am so dissapointed to learn I did not get pregnant this month but I have learnt that perhaps I can sell family planning products over here and become the next Donald Trump:blush:

Arein: thanks for the advise about CD08, I will BD tommorrow and then break like you said, Im just scared my OH will not cope with the plan:wacko:

Final question of the day (sorry again).

do the OPK strips work as good as the digital ones, i heard strips are not as easy to disguinish your Oulation

No dear that is $12 usd. I used the opk's and found them to be easy as long as you know around when you should be ovulating.... then as you see the lines getting closer in color you can test in the morning and in the afternoon that should allow you to catch your peak of LH.......

Also..... I have a question???

How close to AF do your temps drop back down???? Could FF have my O wrong...... Maybe these stupid twinges in my belly are implantation???? I have no idea.... I am going :wacko: ughhhhh I need a :beer:

wow...it took me forever to get on bnb today :(

Hello ladies,

Well I have a silly question...according to the smep plan you should take a pregnancy test cd 15 or 16 but according to my cycles that would be four days before af is due...should I disregard this and test the day that af is supposed to show? ( I really hope she stays away!!!)

Thank you for your replies...I have to go know...I decided it would be a good idea to invite my family over for dinner :wacko: Now I have to figure out what to cook!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->