Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

You can start earlier but you need to give DH 6&7 off to build up a good supply of healthy sperm. I used my OPKs starting on 10, I don't O til 16-18 so I start using them twice a day on day 14. I've used them up to 3 times a day also once O gets closer.

Thanks a lot for the update; oh damn i dont think i can do more than one a day:-( for the time being as they are $82 for 7 here, my mum will have a good laugh though, I ordered a CBFM, 2 boxes of 20 test sticks and then a box of 50 OPK's plus a large supply of pregnancy tests..... if customs check my mums suitcase next week when she arrives they will think shes a few shillings short of a pound!:kiss:

82 AMERICAN DOLLARS?!?!?!?! Everyone kept saying how expensive they are and I was kind of confused. I can get 20 sticks for $20 here in about any store around. How much are your HPTs?

wow...it took me forever to get on bnb today :(

Hello ladies,

Well I have a silly question...according to the smep plan you should take a pregnancy test cd 15 or 16 but according to my cycles that would be four days before af is due...should I disregard this and test the day that af is supposed to show? ( I really hope she stays away!!!)

Thank you for your replies...I have to go know...I decided it would be a good idea to invite my family over for dinner :wacko: Now I have to figure out what to cook!! :)

Disregard this. Take the HPT like you normally would, 10 days to 2 weeks after O.

lol mamaxm yeh he's bday 5/5/10 i'll cross his fingers for you :p

ahh post came today with a bunch of preg tests i ordered a week or so ago... getting a bit ahead of myself.. and now i have to wait before ttc and when they arrived through the door i was really upset :(

good luck to everyone else xx

I'm on 9DPO. AF due at the weekend and hating the wait......

Took a test today but it was negative, may be too early but not too hopeful. Meant to be going out tomorrow night for someones leaving drinks and not sure what to do...I'm quite a big drinker and am running out of excused for just having one.

What do you ladies do about nights out in the TWW? :shrug:

I've spent so long TTC that I just try to relax and enjoy myself regardless. I'm more conscious of the amount I'm putting down (because man, can I put some down:haha:) but I still go out and have a few.

wow...it took me forever to get on bnb today :(

Hello ladies,

Well I have a silly question...according to the smep plan you should take a pregnancy test cd 15 or 16 but according to my cycles that would be four days before af is due...should I disregard this and test the day that af is supposed to show? ( I really hope she stays away!!!)

Thank you for your replies...I have to go know...I decided it would be a good idea to invite my family over for dinner :wacko: Now I have to figure out what to cook!! :)

If I had the courage and strength to not test before af was due I could start a college fund for the baby I am trying to conceive LOL:haha:

Does anyone take cough syrup to make CM more fertile, as it says in the SMEP. I dont feel like I have much and was thinking of doing this, but also read it can make it worse and make you produce too much. Its all too confusing! This will be my first month on SMEP. x

Does anyone take cough syrup to make CM more fertile, as it says in the SMEP. I dont feel like I have much and was thinking of doing this, but also read it can make it worse and make you produce too much. Its all too confusing! This will be my first month on SMEP. x

Hiya,

I did this (plain robitusson) one cycle, about 6 months back. I will agree that it thins out mucus......but ALL I had was WATERY mucus the whole cycle. It freaked me out b/c I didn't get any EWCM which I have always thought was the most fertile kind. So I don't do anymore and now take fresh pink grapefruit juice cd1-14 and always have about 6 days of nice EWCM.

Rachael-I don't but some girls take guaifenisen to thin it out. I would just get some Pre-seed or Conceive + if that's an issue for you.

Hey

AreIn - Yes when you convert the AED to USD its $82 for clear Blue Digital 7's, for CB HPT (2 tests) its 21 USD. The problem in Dubai is you do not have selection, you may get a cheaper one but with arabic wording etc and there are no gaurantees. its so expensive here for imported items the Pregnancy section is tiny u get a choice of 2 or 3 tests. Its weird, either the subject is too taboo or people just get pregnant easily

Im so thankful to this site as I was going crazy having no one to talk to - you cannot ask the chemist anything here!

did you get the CBFM in the end?

Nope I got the OvaCue, should be here tomorrow! Can't you order online?

Arein--I have been thinking of getting an ovacue! Next Thursday will mark the beginning of cycle 17:cry: Let me know how you like it!

Thats what I had to do:haha: ive ordered a 6 months supply of everything, it just wont arrive here in time for CD08 so I will have to go for it this month on the expensive ones, its worth it thgh.x

I have been wondering for days .....can you still get pregnant when your not ovulating ?

Thats what I had to do:haha: ive ordered a 6 months supply of everything, it just wont arrive here in time for CD08 so I will have to go for it this month on the expensive ones, its worth it thgh.x

I have been wondering for days .....can you still get pregnant when your not ovulating ?

No dear you have to ovulate in order to get pregnant.

I took Mucinex (guifanesin) this month. Didn't notice any problems with it. I also used softcups, CBFM/OPKs, Preseed, and SMEP. Hopefully in another 10 days I'll be able to report that it worked for me!

Hey guys, I am back. I got my +hpt last month doing the smep plan, but miscarried at 5 weeks :(. So, on to trying it again this month :)!

Corbeker I am so sorry for you loss. FX that you will get a sticky bean soon. God bless

sorry for your lose corbekr hope you get sticky bean realy soon.

I just found a pkg with 40 OPK's and 10HPT's for 12.00 - I found some preseed for 19.50 but I am not sure about what exactly does the preseed do???? and how can I make sure that OH's little guys stay where I need them to be when I get back to my :sex:

invest in some Softcups!

I used softcups, conceive+ and also made myself orgasm again with hips elevated after OH and I had had :sex: and then I stayed laying down for 20 mins. Then I popped a softcup in and they stop the spermy leaking out!

Hey girls can I join I suffered a chemical pregnancy yesterday thought I'd give this a go as I've heard that it's quite easy to get pregnant after a chemical

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->