Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Nope I got the OvaCue, should be here tomorrow! Can't you order online?

Thats what I had to do:haha: ive ordered a 6 months supply of everything, it just wont arrive here in time for CD08 so I will have to go for it this month on the expensive ones, its worth it thgh.x

I have been wondering for days .....can you still get pregnant when your not ovulating ?
In rare cases sperm can live for up to 7 or even 5 days in thr body so its possible when my oh best friend was ttc with his wife the doctor told them to habe sex from the 7th day of her period and onwards

10DPO for me. Still getting that sicky feeling at odd times.....this morning it was the smell of damp washing as i emptied the machine :wacko:

Boobs are still tender and ive got lots of cm but its creamy and bitty if that makes sense.....Please let this lead to my BFP. Having fallen so easily before, i really didnt expect it to take this long :cry:

Hey girls can I join I suffered a chemical pregnancy yesterday thought I'd give this a go as I've heard that it's quite easy to get pregnant after a chemical

Sorry for your lose but welcome to this fast moving chatty thread :hugs:

Hope your not with us for too long

cd 17 today - last night dh and i had a great bd and i did a head-stand after hahahahahaha.

really hope i get my smiley face soon.

i took cough medicine last month, the one with guifwhateveritscalled in it. it thinned my mucus, and gave me a cough!! might have been a coincidence though.

also ive ordered a thermometer, more opks, soft cups, and preseed. none of it will get here in time for this month. hope it has the baby confetti effect!!!!

amym doesnt really matter as long as follow it from roughly day 8

GL XPoisonGal

Thanks mimiwc2010 Im back in the game! Im ok this month actually as psyched myself up to get my AF days ago as tested BFN I just wanted to get it over with. Like I said at least my LP is 14days again, which I was worried about as was well short last month and can start using my CBFM but yes I am a bit gutted!

Honeybee your not dumb took me ages have you created your ticker and got the bbc code? Hey thats very premature, lol. Ness said that to me so I put her in her place and she got her BFP haha do you want me to put you in your place too?? joking I am hoping this is your month

Thanks ttcstill im in with you but dont rule yourself out until you get AF if you do, im hoping you dont. Funny how this all plays tricks on us I was nearly two days late and never late. I think superdrug seem to be the best ones and always seem to be on deal

AreIn83 - Nah its always hard no matter if you have a feeling or dont and as we all well know it doesnt get any easier with every month passing and I guess I will be psyched up in a couple of days once she starts to dwindle and root for this month. Mine can get quite heavy in the next couple of days and mine tends to last for 7 days, ugh. At least I have all you girls to keep me sane, you got the ovacue yet?

Minidyson I dont really go out but if I was you I would have a couple of drinks, you cant put your life on hold just dont go overboard just incase a bun in your oven!

Corbekr - Sorry for your loss and GL for this cycle!

Lucia - Hey hun hope you are ok - Welcome!!!

How much EPO should I be taken is it 1500 from AF to OV?

is anyone using soft cups too in the uk? i cant even find them on ebay i wanted to give those a try too

lucia! :hugs: i'm in the same boat as you. got a bfp around 9dpo and then tested a couple days later and it was bfn, then the witch showed.. we'll get our bfps this cycle. :) let me know your testing date and i'll put it up.
i'm so jealous you girls are ordering things online. i got to order hpt's and preseed last month, but it was way too confusing and frustrating, they had to get sent to a friends house and she didn't know i was ttc and i had to tell her not to open them and she wanted to know why, so i said they were a birthday present for her and unfortunately her birthday only comes one month a year so i can't get away with it again.. :(
going to get my vitamins tomorrow! ended up having a nasty day with the witch again.. couldn't leave the house. i swear it was so painful i couldn't get up and eat. feeling much better, i think she's starting to pack her bags now.

wantingagirl- big hugs, you can be sad for now but in a few days you're going to be a warrior. :haha: we are getting our bfps this month.
OOH!!! SPEAKING OF! remember last cycle i got the empty fortune cookie? well went to the chinese place today and my fortune was: "You will soon gain something you have always wanted". :happydance::happydance::happydance: and i'm pretty sure underneath that in small letters it also said (as will the rest of the TTC warriors).

ooh don't know if any of you have heard of femaprin, think that's what i'm going to get instead of vitex, apparantly it's about as high grade as vitex can get! with a little vitamin b in it too! a girl who just got her bfp recommended it to me :)

Lucia I order softcups from accessdiagnostics website I was quite looking forward to them but they called me saying out of stock. Ebay, amazon etc just type in google it will give you loads!

hehe.... cmon ttc warriors!!! Im already psyched up and ready to go, is that strange??

nope, i was totally psyched the day AF started because the same day she started, i bought maca.
and i get to go back to the vitamin store today and get more goodies! hooray!

woop woop bit upset my softcups havent come yet ordered them but out of stock :growlmad:

i'm glad i can buy them locally, and preseed, going to get my preseed today (i still have softcups left over from last cycle) and i'm so nervous! lol. i ordered it last cycle because i didn't want to have to go and buy it, there's only one place locally that sells it and it's a tiny old pharmacy.. like the size of a bathroom. not excited about going in there. but the embarassment is worth it if i get my bfp, haha.

Does anyone take cough syrup to make CM more fertile, as it says in the SMEP. I dont feel like I have much and was thinking of doing this, but also read it can make it worse and make you produce too much. Its all too confusing! This will be my first month on SMEP. x

Hiya,

I did this (plain robitusson) one cycle, about 6 months back. I will agree that it thins out mucus......but ALL I had was WATERY mucus the whole cycle. It freaked me out b/c I didn't get any EWCM which I have always thought was the most fertile kind. So I don't do anymore and now take fresh pink grapefruit juice cd1-14 and always have about 6 days of nice EWCM.

Oh really? Is that what pink grapefruit juice does? I think i'll give that a try instead. Thank you! x

My OH was a little freaked out by me wanting to use softcups.......I really would like to give them a try but understand his feelings at the same time. He really wants me to get pregnant though.....is there anything I can say that will help him be more willing for me to give them a try? thanks. x

Well my next testing date will be may 7th I'm not doing any early testing at all next month not after what happened to me this month I definatly think there should be a warning on early preg tests about chemical pregnancies thanks wantingagirl how much are the soft cups? There's the moon cup in boots for £21 it looks different to soft cup abd £21 for a little cup is pretty expensive

My OH was a little freaked out by me wanting to use softcups.......I really would like to give them a try but understand his feelings at the same time. He really wants me to get pregnant though.....is there anything I can say that will help him be more willing for me to give them a try? thanks. x

What doesn't he like about them? There are lots of success blogs about them online print off a page and get him to give it a read also explain to him aboit the benefits how it actually increases pregnancy chances because it assists sperm to cervix

Lucia I was thinking the same. I just looked on Ebay and they are around £8 with delivery for 6! Aghhhh you would need 2 packs as well i'm guessing. They are expensive :-( x

Is it worth getting pre seed too? Me and my OH don't really need lube but I heard it acts like ewcm i get ewcm but not lots of it so maybe it'll help

Lucia I was thinking the same. I just looked on Ebay and they are around £8 with delivery for 6! Aghhhh you would need 2 packs as well i'm guessing. They are expensive :-( x

Is that a moon cup or soft cup everytime I put softcip into eBay it just comes up with bras LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->