Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

try googling instead softcup. OH doesn't like them either, but i used them for 2 months without him knowing about them cause i knew he wouldn't like the idea of them, he only found out when our dog dragged one out of the trash can (so gross) i keep them next to the bed and slip them in under the covers, he's just too sensitive to the TTC stuff so i don't tell him about all of it, just for his state of mind.. haha. it was hard enough trying to explain to him that NO my vagina is not that big, it doesn't go in that way and all that, i'd hate to have to explain to him CM and CP and all that, i think he might faint :haha:

and lucia- totally agree about blue line tests and warnings. my bfp was on an internet cheapie but i've gotten lines on blue tests before, never trusted them though. i would accidently pick up a box and didn't want to waste them. haha. i wont be testing early this month either, i've worked so hard to get my first bfp and then i finally got it, showed mom and OH, only to lose it.. then i had to explain to them about how it was a chem and all that, i think that was the worst part..

try googling instead softcup. OH doesn't like them either, but i used them for 2 months without him knowing about them cause i knew he wouldn't like the idea of them, he only found out when our dog dragged one out of the trash can (so gross) i keep them next to the bed and slip them in under the covers, he's just too sensitive to the TTC stuff so i don't tell him about all of it, just for his state of mind.. haha. it was hard enough trying to explain to him that NO my vagina is not that big, it doesn't go in that way and all that, i'd hate to have to explain to him CM and CP and all that, i think he might faint :haha:

LOL. He just feels like we are BD just to get pregnant, I had to actually point out the times we had BD way before ovulation and after therefore I was BD with him because I want to! Not just to get pregnant. But this month he's agreed I don't have to go on top at all because we may have better chance the other way around. Woo hoo!
I might try and talk to him again about them. How did you get on with them? x

Is it worth getting pre seed too? Me and my OH don't really need lube but I heard it acts like ewcm i get ewcm but not lots of it so maybe it'll help

I'm testing the 7th too!!!! I'll be here again with you. Also I put it in ebay as 1 word....softcup. There was only 2 listings. And lastly, someone else said they drink pink grapefruit juice to improve CM. So i'm going to try that instead of preeseed etc. Its such hard work and so much to think about! lol.x

oh OH knows i will NOT be getting on top. haha. we made a deal that the first and last week of the month are his and he can decide what he wants to do, but the middle two weeks are strictly missionary! no questions asked!
i love softcups. been using them for.. let's see this is officially my third cycle. got my bfp using them and preseed last cycle only for it to be a chem. i think everyone that's ttc should use softcups.
btw, grapefruit juice is very good for cm, so is drinking alot of water. i've cut out soda and only drink some juice (cranberry and grapefruit juice) and besides that i drink water and some organic milk with my cereal (i would strongly suggest organic milk if you're going to drink it, regular milk is filled with hormones). i drink horizon and personally i think it tastes better.

Is it worth getting pre seed too? Me and my OH don't really need lube but I heard it acts like ewcm i get ewcm but not lots of it so maybe it'll help

I'm testing the 7th too!!!! I'll be here again with you. Also I put it in ebay as 1 word....softcup. There was only 2 listings. And lastly, someone else said they drink pink grapefruit juice to improve CM. So i'm going to try that instead of preeseed etc. Its such hard work and so much to think about! lol.x

I know all these methods are stressful lol I'll Try grape juice too I heard orgasm same time as ur partner helps only problem is I can only seem to orgasm on top which is the worst position if ur ttc lol

oh OH knows i will NOT be getting on top. haha. we made a deal that the first and last week of the month are his and he can decide what he wants to do, but the middle two weeks are strictly missionary! no questions asked!
i love softcups. been using them for.. let's see this is officially my third cycle. got my bfp using them and preseed last cycle only for it to be a chem. i think everyone that's ttc should use softcups.
btw, grapefruit juice is very good for cm, so is drinking alot of water. i've cut out soda and only drink some juice (cranberry and grapefruit juice) and besides that i drink water and some organic milk with my cereal (i would strongly suggest organic milk if you're going to drink it, regular milk is filled with hormones). i drink horizon and personally i think it tastes better.

Lol. I like that idea. It will make it feel less structured to BD how you are. I'll suggest that to him. He'll be pleased. lol.
Thanks for all the advice. I'll buy organic milk. What days in cycle so you use the softcups? They are quite expensive :-( But i've decided im going to give them a go. x

CD 8 Whoohooo time to put SMEP into action!!!!!

mamaxm your fortune cookie made my day!

Stupidly I tested today - bfn :( I know it is still early, so will keep trying.
I just looked ahead on my calendar and if I don't get my + this cycle I will be away during O time next month!!!! So if I am going to get a visit by the witch I hope it is sooner than later so I don't miss out on my chance next month too! Boobs are pretty sore today, but I think it is from the rollerblading. The other thing that is weird is that everytime I eat something, no matter how small it is I feel incredibly full and disgusting. Maybe my body telling me I need to go on a diet.

Oh yeah, I bought a cute little pink newborn onesie to put under our bed today.

lucky titi.
rachel- i use softcups everytime we bd. last cycle it was cd 9, 11, 13, 15, 18 and 19 but i didn't follow SMEP to the t (i will this cycle!). so if you're following smep, it's every other day from cd 8 or 9 and then once you o, you bd two days after, skip a day, and then one more time. but if you want to use them sparingly, i would only use them the two days you bd before o, o and the day after o. i can't believe they're expensive for you, i buy them over here for like $5.00 a box or something and i think i get 12 in a box. i still have 6 or 7 left from last cycle thank god, the place i buy them from only keeps like, 3 boxes stocked at a time, i guess they're not very popular over here but i'm always worried i'm going to run out at the wrong time!
just downed my morning grapefruit juice. ugh. but i was watching escape to chimp eden while i was drinking it so it made it a little better. can't believe animal planet only plays it at 6 AM.

oh! i want to buy some onsies so bad.. i'm just too afraid too. heard too many things about it being bad luck but i lurk gymboree.com, i'm absolutely in love with their boys alligator onsies and their girls cherry outfits.

Hey girls can I join I suffered a chemical pregnancy yesterday thought I'd give this a go as I've heard that it's quite easy to get pregnant after a chemical

OMG Lucia I didnt know this!! :hugs: so sorry xxxxx

I've bought What to Expect When You're Expecting today but I aren't buy any clothes in case I tempt fate :blush:

oh i can't wait to buy that book.. i'll be the biggest bookworm as soon as i get a sticky bean.

wanting-It should be here today when I get home from work. I'm afraid they won't leave it on the porch though and I have to have it tomorrow morning to be able to use it this cycle! DH gets off at 3, I'm going to send him a text to come right home and check for it. If they just left the card to come get it, then he'll have to go get it!

Lol my DH, bless his heart, knows about the softcups and even wanted to see "how they worked" one time although yes he thought they sure were big. I am v. lucky that he is open to trying whatever it takes and BD on demand-but he only "allowed" me to try one thing at a time, each month as nothing worked-as some months I wanted to pull out all the stops. I make sure to give him "special" attention tho the week before OV or right before AF and pretty much let him call the shots in bedroom to make up for all the on demand missionary sex we have at OV!

I've bought What to Expect When You're Expecting today but I aren't buy any clothes in case I tempt fate :blush:

If they have The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy and The Girlfriends Guide to Baby Gear there you should def read them. They are hilarious and really informative. I read WTE and both of those and loved all three.

ooh arein i hope you get it today. so excited to see how it works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->