Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Oh, started temping for this cycle today. Going to try vaginally to see if I can get some more even looking lines. Start the chart obsessing.....NOW

titi! you're from florida? me too! where are you?

OH me tooooo!!! I paid for it to come sooner so it better get here. They may deliver on Saturday's I'm not sure but I really want it today!

Someone on another thread has suggested Royal Jelly..... have any of you girls tried it??

lucky titi.
rachel- i use softcups everytime we bd. last cycle it was cd 9, 11, 13, 15, 18 and 19 but i didn't follow SMEP to the t (i will this cycle!). so if you're following smep, it's every other day from cd 8 or 9 and then once you o, you bd two days after, skip a day, and then one more time. but if you want to use them sparingly, i would only use them the two days you bd before o, o and the day after o. i can't believe they're expensive for you, i buy them over here for like $5.00 a box or something and i think i get 12 in a box. i still have 6 or 7 left from last cycle thank god, the place i buy them from only keeps like, 3 boxes stocked at a time, i guess they're not very popular over here but i'm always worried i'm going to run out at the wrong time!
just downed my morning grapefruit juice. ugh. but i was watching escape to chimp eden while i was drinking it so it made it a little better. can't believe animal planet only plays it at 6 AM.

I've found 24 for £15.00. So I think i'll buy them this cycle. Do they work better than mooncups? x

i was thinking of trying it, i have some in my cabinet right now! but i'm trying maca and femaprin and red raspberry tea AND baby aspirin regimen and i don't want to add it in until next cycle if i don't get my bfp. but i've heard lots of good things about it, if you go to naturalfertilityinfo.com you can read up on it!

rachel- imo they do, i've heard mooncups are made of something that is detrimental to the sperm health, but i've never tried it so i can't speak completely for it.

Ah ok. I'll get some softcups! I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with it all so I think i'll come back and buy some later. lol.

Ness.....where did you buy your softcups from in UK?

x

OMG, this has just taken me an hour to catch up. Lol. I couldn't get on yesterday so gave up in the end.

Anyway, I'm sending lots of :dust: :dust: to everyone :D

XxX:kiss:

i was thinking of trying it, i have some in my cabinet right now! but i'm trying maca and femaprin and red raspberry tea AND baby aspirin regimen and i don't want to add it in until next cycle if i don't get my bfp. but i've heard lots of good things about it, if you go to naturalfertilityinfo.com you can read up on it!

I was on baby aspirin when I got preg in October and I m/c'd because of a bleed that may have been caused by the aspirin. Did your doc tell you to take it or are you doing it on your own?

oooh doing it on my own, maybe i'll drop it. i've been going back and forth on it as i've heard good things and bad things.. i think i'll just drop it until i can confirm it with a doc, god help me i need insurance. hairdressers get no insurance, can't wait till this new healthplan bill kicks in.

I do have insurance but it's worthless. DH's new job has wonderful benefits. I can drop him and Marley to get on his plan but I can't drop mine until the new year.
I just wanted to warn you about the aspirin. It is good for some women but I think it's only beneficial to those with PCOS or endo because they have the hardest time with implantation. I was told I had PCOS and don't and was started on the aspirin and it wasn't good for me, obviously.

Hey ladies , first let me say I am so sorry for the chemicals and miscarriages......:hugs:

There is so much going on in this thread....I am learning so much ..... af is due tomorrow and I have been throwing up the last four mornings...... I am also having food and smell aversions ....... I guess we will know soon ......

Well it is 3-4 DPO for me today. I think it might be a good thing to be taken off the list since we couldn't get the last 2 BD'es in this cycle :(. Last night it just didn't feel right and DH was a bit nasty so I didn't even mention it. Could be because we quit smoking recently and he's all anxious :shrug: about that too. So, the "safety BD" should've been Sat but he says he prob can't get off work. I think he just doesn't want to do it anymore for a while (so frustrating!) :cry:...whatever, it is what it is!

ttc - hang in there, I think it's not over 'til the :witch: shows. FX'd for you hon.

titi - hope this is it for you, you and mamaxm are so sweet with your DH's and I love the arrangements you have.

For all the girls drinking grapefruit juice that don't like it, couldn't you mix it with some other juice to make it better? Maybe that helps.

I'm cheering for everyone in the SMEP!

Baby and sticky :dust:!

i just ordered some softcups from amazon.co.uk. dh isnt keen on the idea, but said if we dont get bfp this month we can use them from next month.

arein have you got it yet!? so exciting. im gonna start temping next cycle if there is a next cycle, i'll have a million questions coz ive never done it before!

wanting - shall consider myself told!! PMA from here on in. CD17 still no smiley face. hurry up egg.

ttc - sounds good fx for you!!

soph - still v early hun i hope this is your month!!

mimi - i hate the grapefruit but i down it to get it over and done with

last 2 cycles i took epo from cd1 to ov and had a fair bit of ewcm. this month i've totally forgotten to take it, ive taken it the odd day recently but didnt take it for the first couple of weeks, and had no ewcm so far. wonder if it's coz im no where near ov yet, or if epo really makes a difference...mmmmm.

xx

Not yet, it should be at my house when I get home from work. I've looked at UPS tracking and it's en route. I want to get off work NOW and go home and play with it!

I just check tracking again and it's on my porch! I think I'm suddenly sick and need to go home!

Thank you all...... I really would love to get a BIG FAT BELLY...... I am just not sure that this is my month..... either way I will be fine.....I think it is just easier to assume that I am out..... that way when AF shows if she does I dont loose my mind!

Arein- I bet you are having a hard time doing your job today huh! LOL Do you suddenly feel ill...... feeling feverish????:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->