Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

11 DPO

The bad news first. BFN on 3 different tests today. Wondfo, Dollar Tree, and FRER.

The really good news is that my temp rose to 98.56, which is a considerable spike that hasn't happened before when I'm leading up to AF. Crossing my toes!! Even DH jumped out of bed when I told him my temp. He believes it in his heart that I'm pregnant.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44705b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

:( sorry endless blue but ya never know & wow I have the same problem with dh not finishing

Glad it's not just us! He goes through this phase every so often. Obviously it wasn't a problem before but now we're ttc it's so frustrating :(

It's a lot of stress and pressure for DH too. The first BD session when we were trying to conceive he couldn't finish either. We had to take a break then an hour later we finally got the job done. What I figured out is that their are 2 positions that makes him finish and we just stick to those. Sorry for the TMI

11 DPO

The bad news first. BFN on 3 different tests today. Wondfo, Dollar Tree, and FRER.

The really good news is that my temp rose to 98.56, which is a considerable spike that hasn't happened before when I'm leading up to AF. Crossing my toes!! Even DH jumped out of bed when I told him my temp. He believes it in his heart that I'm pregnant.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44705b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Still early - fx'ed for you!

Ladies, I think I'm definitely out this month. OH just isn't able to 'finish' inside and I think my disappointment/upset is adding pressure on him. He doesn't know where I am in my cycle, I never tell him so he doesn't get nervous, but yeah... I'm really upset :(

Last Sunday morning I woke up and took my temp at two different times and I was sure I had ovulated between the hour and half of the two temps so I jumped DH and he couldn't finish either (we had BD'ed the night before).

I was so bummed out thinking I was missing my egg when he said we had to try again later today (meaning in the evening). I was thinking to myself: but my egg won't survive till tonight!!

:( sorry endless blue but ya never know & wow I have the same problem with dh not finishing

Glad it's not just us! He goes through this phase every so often. Obviously it wasn't a problem before but now we're ttc it's so frustrating :(

It's a lot of stress and pressure for DH too. The first BD session when we were trying to conceive he couldn't finish either. We had to take a break then an hour later we finally got the job done. What I figured out is that their are 2 positions that makes him finish and we just stick to those. Sorry for the TMI

My DH had the same problem when we first started trying. I think it was a combo of stress and te pressure to perform. But like you I've found a couple positions that guarantee he'll finish and stick to those during fertile days lol

My DH had the same problem when we first started trying. I think it was a combo of stress and te pressure to perform. But like you I've found a couple positions that guarantee he'll finish and stick to those during fertile days lol

Yeah he only finishes in one position. It hasn't worked lately though and he hasn't finished inside me since Mon/Tues so if I ovulate now there's nothing waiting for the egg. :(

Ladies, I think I'm definitely out this month. OH just isn't able to 'finish' inside and I think my disappointment/upset is adding pressure on him. He doesn't know where I am in my cycle, I never tell him so he doesn't get nervous, but yeah... I'm really upset :(

Last Sunday morning I woke up and took my temp at two different times and I was sure I had ovulated between the hour and half of the two temps so I jumped DH and he couldn't finish either (we had BD'ed the night before).

I was so bummed out thinking I was missing my egg when he said we had to try again later today (meaning in the evening). I was thinking to myself: but my egg won't survive till tonight!!

Well, the good news is that the chances of getting pregnant on the day of ovulation is only 5%. The highest chances are the day before and two days before. So don't worry too much :)

This happens to us sometimes because having sex during TTC time is just so...not romantic.

What I try to do is be spontaneous. I put on one of the lingerie things I have and just wait for him to come in the room. Or if hes watching tv on the couch I will just start kissing him and get on top of him...sorry for tmi, but I really think that if it is that much of an issue with your DH that you should just try to make it "seem" spontaneous. Good luck!

I usually don't let dh know when it's my fertile window but there's just times he can't get off... Idk It's really weird because he said hes never had that problem before so at times I blame myself that I can't get him off. Or I've noticed if we have sex more than 3 days in a row he can't seem to get off

Yeah, sometimes my husband gets like that oo. But he never wants me to know that so he just keeps going until he does finish...

GL BumptasticMTY Looks promising! How long is your LP??

TMI Alert: From my experience i've felt my husband comes quicker when im on top. I've heard it works both ways. Since we started ttc , we start off with that and when hes about to come we switch places so hes on me just to keep the spermies in. So start with a position that arouses him more and yea its very easy when the guy doesn't know its the fertile period otherwise its so much pressure on them. Usual days are easy because it happens when we feel like doing and when we are ttc its more of an chore.

I agree with marqelle gotta make some extra effort with the lingerie or foreplay before going on with the BDing. A few mins of foreplay makes the whole thing alot easier for the guys too and it makes them feel wanted also helps develops great chemistry while having sex. GL ladies. Its not an easy road for sure fx for all of us :hugs:

btw how is dpo going?? Anyone getting any symptoms yet? Nothing on my side till now im 5dpo

Endless dont worry dear it only takes one. Just try to do a little foreplay or something different to spice things up. Sometimes you give it all n it results in BFN and sometimes people have sex 2 3 times n results in BFP. So don't lose hope you dont know what God has planned for you! :hugs:

Also, foreplay doesn't just make it more enjoyable for him, it makes it more enjoyable for you.

GL BumptasticMTY Looks promising! How long is your LP??

TMI Alert: From my experience i've felt my husband comes quicker when im on top. I've heard it works both ways. Since we started ttc , we start off with that and when hes about to come we switch places so hes on me just to keep the spermies in. So start with a position that arouses him more and yea its very easy when the guy doesn't know its the fertile period otherwise its so much pressure on them. Usual days are easy because it happens when we feel like doing and when we are ttc its more of an chore.

I agree with marqelle gotta make some extra effort with the lingerie or foreplay before going on with the BDing. A few mins of foreplay makes the whole thing alot easier for the guys too and it makes them feel wanted also helps develops great chemistry while having sex. GL ladies. Its not an easy road for sure fx for all of us :hugs:

btw how is dpo going?? Anyone getting any symptoms yet? Nothing on my side till now im 5dpo

Thanks! I've been TTC for 2 cycles now, charting for 4. My LP's have been 13, 10, 10, and today is 10 as well. The two 10's make me nervous.

As for symptons, very mild cramps the last two days. Lower back pain as well. The cramps feel like AF so not putting much hope into it. Good luck!

Don't worry since your temps went up today that's really promising :D GL x when are you planning to test?

Don't worry since your temps went up today that's really promising :D GL x when are you planning to test?

Been testing since 7dpo, currently 11. Might test tonight. I have a bunch of wondfo cheapies. Saving my last FRER for Monday.

I feel like period is coming. I am 8 DPO I think...period due mon or tues.

Preg symptoms can be mistaken for pms. Hang in there dear! Its not over until AF shows up! GL x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->