Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Just updated my OPK pix on my journal. Check it out and let me know your opinions. thx =)

Is anyone coming to time AF is due on this plan?

I'm only 4DPO but just wanted to hear some (hopefully) success stories :)

Noone tested till now I think. Just updated the tww list. Floridasian may have had implantation bleeding so fx for her. I'm 6 dpo and no symptoms as such. What about you?

MizzyD congrats! So middle ones a positve and fading opks mean you have ovulated.
Endlessblue can you post pics of your opks?

MRSWKJ I can't post them at the moment - will do later. If I've missed ov I haven't got any chance this month. So depressing :(

Oh don't worry endless. Just cuz they are light doesn't mean you missed ov. It happens. Happened with marqeLle this cycle and then one day bam! She got a positive. How long are your cycles and on which cd are you?

Just posting an update... I'm at 17dpo today and last night had my first positive opks(using multiple brands because I don't want to miss o) this morning I have a temp dip and still getting positive OPKs so FX for a nice big temp spike tomorrow morning. Was having some aching in my cervix yesterday and it was a little sore during BD. However, a girl from another board said that she had that happen to her this last cycle and she just got her bfp! So hoping its a good sign for me as well!

Good luck to all you ladies in the TWW! Look forward to joining you soon and seeing some BFPs!

Congrats on the positive OPK and temp dip x Putting you in the two week wait ! :)

Count me in love. :) I got my +OPK 2 days ago.

Does anyone else ever get sore when you're BDing? I've had to bring out the pre-seed the last 4 'sessions'.

Oh don't worry endless. Just cuz they are light doesn't mean you missed ov. It happens. Happened with marqeLle this cycle and then one day bam! She got a positive. How long are your cycles and on which cd are you?

I'm on CD16, averaging 30 day cycles but last month's cycle was 35 days. My phone app says it expects that I'll ovulate tomorrow. I'll see what my opks are like tomorrow I guess.

If suppose your current cycle is also 35 days you will ovulate between 20-22 or may be a bit later. So dont lose hope may be its a long cycle x. My last cycle was 36 and O around cd 22

If suppose your current cycle is also 35 days you will ovulate between 20-22 or may be a bit later. So dont lose hope may be its a long cycle x. My last cycle was 36 and O around cd 22

So I keep doing opks until I get a positive? How long do 'surges' generally last - I mean if you test midday and get a negative, but your surge is in the evening, will it still show positive the next day?

According to temp charts, I'm 10 dpo- but still never had a +opk. We've just decided to BD all the time- just in case. Today got a BFN (early, I know). I felt like a crazy person today- any of y'all ever feel like you stare at tests so long that you start to see stuff that isn't there? sigh. Had spotting at what might have been 7 and 9 dpo, which is unusual. My cycle has been irregular, so I don't know when AF is due- but I haven't had a cycle longer than 23 days since March.

Dont worry SCgirl. OPKs didnt show positive for me the last two months. If your chart is showing you o'd then your did :)

So I keep doing opks until I get a positive? How long do 'surges' generally last - I mean if you test midday and get a negative, but your surge is in the evening, will it still show positive the next day?

You ovulate anywhere from 12-36 hours after your surge. If you catch it right away, it could be positive for two mornings. It all depends on when you test during the day and how long your surge lasts.

I tested one morning and got an almost positive. The next morning it was positive, and that night it was gone. So I surged sometimes between the almost positive and the next morning's positive but didn't test soon enough.

Generally yes, if you surge in the late evening it should still be positive the next morning.
And yes, test until you get a positive. That way you don't miss it. If you feel you are about to get a positive or feel ovulation coming, you can test twice a day, some ladies do that.

Sorry endless didnt see your post, Thanks Marqelle :)

Thanks guys. You've been a godsend this month! :) Fingers crossed I haven't ovulated yet x

Ewcm & an almost positive opk yep bding fer sure I think I'll o tomorrow or the day after :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->