Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Fx for you endless!!
and GL jett55 :D x happy BDing ;)

I am on cycle day 28 of about 29-30 day cycle. anyone else with me? feeling cramping today (normal before period) no spotting. No symptoms, but I know it is way too early. Took a PT on wed only because it was husband birthday, got a neg. I will probably wait until tues or wed to test if no spotting. I am not feeling too anxious this cycle. I do not have my hopes up either. Feeling like we missed our window. But I am not depressed or anything either. Feeling pretty good. I just want to get period or pos test so I can move to the next step of hsg scan.

I am on CD 30 AF isn't due for 13 more days, testing in 9 days :)

Posted new pix with CD13 and 14 on my journal. It got darker today compared to yesterdays. Check it out. TIA =)

Yea the CD14 definately seems darker. GL x i can see you are temping so hopefully your temps will confirm you O in a day or two :)

9DPO today - must. resist. the. urge. to. test. :haha:

Still not feeling any symptoms at all (e.g. no sore boobs, no nausea, no cramps or skin break-outs, etc.) but I am so nervous and my heart's pounding so fast just thinking about that I will be testing tomorrow morning.:blush:

GL floridasian. Fx for you!!
Im also getting this sinking feeling, oh well just gotta hope for the best! So badly want this BFP. This waiting game is not good AT ALL!!

Still clueless... have I missed my surge? :shrug:

Attachments

• OV_AUG13.jpg
    OV_AUG13.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 10
yea none of them looks positive to me, but you never know you might O late making this cycle 35 for you. My last one was long 36 and this one seems to be of the same length since i O'd around the same time.

yea none of them looks positive to me, but you never know you might O late making this cycle 35 for you. My last one was long 36 and this one seems to be of the same length since i O'd around the same time.

Yeah last month's cycle was an odd one at 35 days. I'm usually pretty regular averaging 30ish days. I really have no idea what's going on :( I guess time will tell...

When are you planning on testing?

endless my cycles were 29th too but last one was 35 then this one seems to be longer too. I dont know. May be around 12dpo although im trying to wait till AF due date. Trying to stay calm by keeping myself busy but not helping! :nope:

endless my cycles were 29th too but last one was 35 then this one seems to be longer too. I dont know. May be around 12dpo although im trying to wait till AF due date. Trying to stay calm by keeping myself busy but not helping! :nope:

I know how you feel hun... This month is dragging, isn't it? :(

yeah! it sure is. If only we could see into the future lol.

Still clueless... have I missed my surge? :shrug:

Those still look negative to me. I recommend taking OPKs at least twice a day. Of example. I tested in the morning on cd 16 and it was negative then tested again at around 6 that same day and got a positive. You're less likely to miss your surge that way.

AFM, .38 rise this morning. Haven't taken an opk yet to see if its negative but was having major o pains in right ovary last night

Yeah last month's cycle was an odd one at 35 days. I'm usually pretty regular averaging 30ish days. I really have no idea what's going on :( I guess time will tell...

When are you planning on testing?

Hey my cycles were also regular 30-32, last month it was 35 days and this month Iam cd 35 and no AF not having great signs of Preg too..at 11 dpo..hope I am pregnant as I really really dont want longer cycles anymore ...it hurts ..seeing cycle lengthening like this...and not getting pg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->