Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

yea none of them looks positive to me, but you never know you might O late making this cycle 35 for you. My last one was long 36 and this one seems to be of the same length since i O'd around the same time.

Yeah last month's cycle was an odd one at 35 days. I'm usually pretty regular averaging 30ish days. I really have no idea what's going on :( I guess time will tell...

When are you planning on testing?

Hey my cycles were also regular 30-32, last month it was 35 days and this month Iam cd 35 and no AF not having great signs of Preg too..at 11 dpo..hope I am pregnant as I really really dont want longer cycles anymore ...it hurts ..seeing cycle lengthening like this...and not getting pg

Have you always been regular? I always have since I was 12 years old but suddenly they're getting longer. Maybe it's stress related from ttc?

I was always regular..never had long cycles nothing ..I was never on pill..so dont knw what changed since ttc...

Still clueless... have I missed my surge? :shrug:

Those still look negative to me. I recommend taking OPKs at least twice a day. Of example. I tested in the morning on cd 16 and it was negative then tested again at around 6 that same day and got a positive. You're less likely to miss your surge that way.

AFM, .38 rise this morning. Haven't taken an opk yet to see if its negative but was having major o pains in right ovary last night

Thanks for your help :) I just tested for a second time today but still negative. I'm now having cramps and aches which feels like ovulation, so not really sure what to think?! I'll keep testing anyway.

Can I join ladies. CD1 today. I am so excited to start SMEP. Can't wait. Gonna order some pre seed. Btw I have one question. Last cycle was 29days long. I ovulated on cd14. Is it ok if I start SMEP from cd10 ???

Last cycle we did BD on "O" day but AF got me. Few months we did try a day or two before "O" but not successful. Hope SMEP will work for us. So far we were NTNP. I have seriously started to wonder is there anything wrong with us like blocked tube or something. NTNP since January with no luck. Hope to get lucky by at least by the end of this year, otherwise I have to go for some check ups.

Mostly they say that if your cycles are average, around 28 days, that you should start BDing on CD 8...sperm lives in your body for up to 5-6 days, so if you ovulate on CD 15, the 6 days before that are your most fertile which means CD 9...But that's just my opinion, I am sure you will be just as effecting starting on CD 10 :)

Is it possible that OPKs just don't turn positive for some people/cycles? I've had aches/light cramping this evening (but different to AF), the same as I had last month around ov. So I think I'm ovulating today...? :shrug:

Yes I've read from many ladies that they never get a real positive on their OPK's. It might take you a couple cycles to figure out your cycle but then of course we're all hoping that we'll get a BFP THIS cycle! :)

It is possible, Mrs WKJ said in another thread that she had tests that showed she had O'd, and the digital showed positive, but that the regular ones did not.

Also, when I got back O cramps, that was the day I got my positive OPK, I didn't ovulate until the next day, so you may be getting the pains and not ovulate for another day or so.

I got O pains last night actually, and today's OPK looks like a positive as well.

Sorry bumptastic :(

Soo I had another positive opk today whoot whoot I'm feeling pretty good about this cycle we only missed 1 day of bding because we went to a late showing of kickass 2 other than that we've been sticking to the plan pretty well :)

Yey Jett.
AFM, I have tried to stick to the plan. So far we have been doing good. But I think we started too early after a slight positive OPK on CD12, so we BD'ed that day, and the next 2, today was supposed to be a break but then got what looks like an actual positive OPK, and well I am kinda tired. I asked DH if he could hang tonight, he said he can, but he might not have much sperm in him. So IDK.

Possibly 12 dpo here. Got a BFN this morning on a cheap internet strip (same that gave me a false + a few days back). Woke up very early this morning super nauseous but think it's too early for that to be a symptom. Feel like AF could come anytime- dull cramps and a backache that's lasted for several days now. Only thing that seems unusual is I usually get extremely sore breasts several days before AF starts, and that hasn't happened yet (cd22 today, last cycle was 23)... So for now, still playing the waiting game. Fun, eh?

Welcome fairry I've added you to the list x

Sorry Bumptastic GL for next month x

Wow jett55 hope its your lucky month fx!! :D

MizzyD instead of BDing tonight why don't you BD in the morning this way you will be BDing after 36 hours 12 hrs +will give enough time for sperm build up if you are worried about that.

I am 6dpo, feeling tired mid afternoon (this is usual for me in 2ww on a normal cycle) I felt energetic until 5 weeks or so with both pregnancys. So I think I'm out. However, we dtd alot over my fertile period, so I am not giving up yet. Planning to test around the 28th, maybe even next Monday now, heres hoping x

Felix they say every pregnancy is different :) so don't lose hope you are just 6 dpo. X

Cd 30 today. Another neg test. Today should be day of period. Almost never go past 30 days. No spotting which I usually have but do have cramping.

Hi ladies - on my way to the airport now but want to give you guys an update. BFN's on the two HPT's I took this morning (FRER & Walmart's first signal). I guess I didn't implant early after all.

I packed a CB digital so I might test in a few days if I get a chance although AF isn't due until Sunday. There is also a chance I'm only 9 DPO today and not 10 DPO.

Hope to see lots of BFP's here when I get back!!

Hi ladies - on my way to the airport now but want to give you guys an update. BFN's on the two HPT's I took this morning (FRER & Walmart's first signal). I guess I didn't implant early after all.

I packed a CB digital so I might test in a few days if I get a chance although AF isn't due until Sunday. There is also a chance I'm only 9 DPO today and not 10 DPO.

Hope to see lots of BFP's here when I get back!!

Are u going on holidays? Have fun!! Hope u get a holiday bfp!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"