Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

I'm going overseas for my grandmother's funeral so it's not exactly holiday but I'll be able to see family (there are some cousins I haven't seen in over 10 years) so it'll be nice.

I'm going overseas for my grandmother's funeral so it's not exactly holiday but I'll be able to see family (there are some cousins I haven't seen in over 10 years) so it'll be nice.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that, hope its a nice time with family though.

Possibly 12 dpo here. Got a BFN this morning on a cheap internet strip (same that gave me a false + a few days back). Woke up very early this morning super nauseous but think it's too early for that to be a symptom. Feel like AF could come anytime- dull cramps and a backache that's lasted for several days now. Only thing that seems unusual is I usually get extremely sore breasts several days before AF starts, and that hasn't happened yet (cd22 today, last cycle was 23)... So for now, still playing the waiting game. Fun, eh?

Fingers crossed SCgirl!!! It ain't over til the :witch: shows up!

Cd 30 today. Another neg test. Today should be day of period. Almost never go past 30 days. No spotting which I usually have but do have cramping.

Ugh! It's torture isn't it?! Don't give up hope! You are still in the race!:flower:

Endless, do you feel any bodily changes that are signifying ovulation?

Cd 30 today. Another neg test. Today should be day of period. Almost never go past 30 days. No spotting which I usually have but do have cramping.

Just did a count back today. I think I ovulated late & could possibly start period tomorrow. I still have no spotting. I really want to buy a first response. The husband is telling me to try to wait until tomorrow. I may still buy one & use it in the morning instead of the cheap test.

Endless, do you feel any bodily changes that are signifying ovulation?

At the end of last week I had fertile mucus and then tons of EWCM on sunday, followed by cramps all of yesterday afternoon. Nothing since. As of today I'm feeling bloated like I do every month during the second part of my cycle until AF. I can only assume I missed my surge?

Based on those pictures of OPKs you posted, those didn't look even close to positive. I think maybe it just hasn't come yet. They say that you can get EWCM about 4 days before ovulation. That would be about two days before a positive test.

I would test again when you can just to keep checking, but those tests didn't look close to positive.

To be honest it's just stressing me out now, not knowing what's going on :( Had enough this cycle...

Will pre seed work if I use it externally ? I don't have problem with ewcm. Just the problem with dryness sometimes. Thinking of ordering one. But I don't want to use it with the applicator, just externally as a lube. Any suggestion ladies ??? Shall I order it from early pregnancy.com ? Do u have any idea how long it takes to shipped at your door steps ? I am on cd2 today. I need it before cd10.

Will pre seed work if I use it externally ? I don't have problem with ewcm. Just the problem with dryness sometimes. Thinking of ordering one. But I don't want to use it with the applicator, just externally as a lube. Any suggestion ladies ??? Shall I order it from early pregnancy.com ? Do u have any idea how long it takes to shipped at your door steps ? I am on cd2 today. I need it before cd10.

I don't know about preseed but I use Conceive Plus as an external lube as I also have the same problem, and it works perfectly. I'm in the UK and I ordered mine from Amazon, it was here within 2 days and has lasted 4 months :)

Have a safe journey floridasian. Hope you come back with a good news x

GL beaglemom i hope AF stays away lots of baby dust!

endless don't worry dear my opks start getting dark 2 days before positive opk and with 36 day cycle i got my positive on cd 22. May be this cycle is 35 days for you. Dont lose hope yet x. Plus you are doing it everyother day so its all covered :)

I bought my pre-seed from Amazon with with prime 2 day shipping. But you can also get it at a local drug store or Walmart if you are in a hurry. I think locally Walmart is the better price. It only takes a small amount, so the tube may seem small but does last a while. I use it internally & externally. I think it works great. I have also used robitussin...(make sure its the right one)...it creates more cm & thins it out a bit. I usually don't have issue with cm either, but the more help I can give the boys for a nice journey, the better! :winkwink:

MrsWKJ - Here's today's OPKs. They don't seem to be progressing? Say I do O on CD22, will they still look like this tomorrow? Dtd is getting tiring now :(

Attachments

• OV_20AUG2013.jpg
    OV_20AUG2013.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 9
On which cycle da are you? Endless try one thing don't drink much at night and start testing with fmu. Pee at night before going to sleep. Mine started getting a little dark on cd 20 before that nothing.

One question ladies...
I am thinking of staring from cd10, then cd12. I get +opk on cd13/14. So I am guessing as per smep my BD days will be 10,12,13,14,15,17....or 10,12,14,15,16,18

Will it work if I do it on...cd10,12,13,14,15,16,18 ...???

Fairry if you know what your positive opk looks like then I'll suggest you stick to the plan till you get positive opk. Otherwise you can do 4 days in a row :)

Ya I know what my +opk looks like. Ok so I will stick to the plan.
One more question. Do we need to BD same time each day ? Any particular time ? Hips up in the air ? I do feel after BD the semen comes out from me each time.

MrsWKJ - Here's today's OPKs. They don't seem to be progressing? Say I do O on CD22, will they still look like this tomorrow? Dtd is getting tiring now :(

What time of day are u testing? Test once about mid morning, then again about mid afternoon, say 11 and 3. Mid afternoon is usually when the surge shows on opk's. Don't use fmu, hope it shows up soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->