Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

I always say that although one day it may be completely negative, it only takes a matter of hours and then BAM, it's positive. It will happen :)

Ya I know what my +opk looks like. Ok so I will stick to the plan.
One more question. Do we need to BD same time each day ? Any particular time ? Hips up in the air ? I do feel after BD the semen comes out from me each time.

Fairyy you may want to try soft cups. If you are a tampon user, shouldn't have any issues. It helps to keep everything in.

MrsWKJ - Here's today's OPKs. They don't seem to be progressing? Say I do O on CD22, will they still look like this tomorrow? Dtd is getting tiring now :(

What time of day are u testing? Test once about mid morning, then again about mid afternoon, say 11 and 3. Mid afternoon is usually when the surge shows on opk's. Don't use fmu, hope it shows up soon xx

Felix i tested with fmu and afternoon both times this month. Both opks matched. Also when i got my positive in morning it was same around 12ish. Never gave me a false positive or negative. Confirmed wit CB digital eachtime. Next month i'll just do fmu cuz i feel its more concentrated and works for me than holding pee throughout the day before testing. I think its better to experiment and see if fmu works for something. this way they can save the pain of holding pee throughout the day.

Ya I know what my +opk looks like. Ok so I will stick to the plan.
One more question. Do we need to BD same time each day ? Any particular time ? Hips up in the air ? I do feel after BD the semen comes out from me each time.

Fairry i just put a pillow under my butt thats about it and sometimes i just lied down without them for 30-45 mins. There were times when i was so tired that i went to sleep and wokeup in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. hehe
You dont need to BD exactly at the same time but if you are BDing at night make sure its night everyday. Doesn't matter if its +- 2,3 hours.

Wow mizzy its the King of positive opks hahahah!! very very strong!!! :D Congrats! :hugs:

Hahaha, thx, now I am trying to think of how to seduce DH, poor thing, we thought the other ones were our positives, so we have been BD'ing 4 days in a row now. So if we were to follow SMEP, that would put us at 7 days in a row, then break then once again. I just texted him and he said we can do 10 days in a row, haha.
*BTW, I also noticed some EWCM today when I wiped.

lol , the good thing is now you know how your positive looks like. Thats why i love CB digital cuz the O doesn't make you make a mistake. But with your positive im sure you'll never be mistaken again, its blazing positive. GL dear! Hope its your lucky month! :)

lol , the good thing is now you know how your positive looks like. Thats why i love CB digital cuz the O doesn't make you make a mistake. But with your positive im sure you'll never be mistaken again, its blazing positive. GL dear! Hope its your lucky month! :)

Hi dear how ate you able to view the opk positive as I am not i also want to have a look on such strong positive which is quite a rare thing

Pearly go to her journal. The link is in her signature :) then go to the last or second last page.

Hi dear how ate you able to view the opk positive as I am not i also want to have a look on such strong positive which is quite a rare thing

Click on my signature under the comment.

Haven't done an OPK yet today but I'm losing a very very light brown discharge... it's not looking very good this month :(

MrsWKJ - Here's today's OPKs. They don't seem to be progressing? Say I do O on CD22, will they still look like this tomorrow? Dtd is getting tiring now :(

What time of day are u testing? Test once about mid morning, then again about mid afternoon, say 11 and 3. Mid afternoon is usually when the surge shows on opk's. Don't use fmu, hope it shows up soon xx

Felix i tested with fmu and afternoon both times this month. Both opks matched. Also when i got my positive in morning it was same around 12ish. Never gave me a false positive or negative. Confirmed wit CB digital eachtime. Next month i'll just do fmu cuz i feel its more concentrated and works for me than holding pee throughout the day before testing. I think its better to experiment and see if fmu works for something. this way they can save the pain of holding pee throughout the day.

You don't need to hold your wee in!!! Its compleatly different for testing pregnancy tests. Compleatly different. Thats why your tests are not showing up!! The surge comes quickly and disappears within hours so you do have to test twice a day at least. Then ovulate usually within 24 hours. Failing that, if opks don't work for you, just have sex every other day throughout the month!

You don't need concentrated urine!!! Just wee as normal and test with that!!!

endless did you get this discharge before? Endless i really hope this is your month but if not try CB digital( i know im repeating it on every thread but only cuz ICs never worked for me too) dont lose hope dear, you are covered with everyother day.

You don't need to hold your wee in!!! Its compleatly different for testing pregnancy tests. Compleatly different. Thats why your tests are not showing up!! The surge comes quickly and disappears within hours so you do have to test twice a day at least. Then ovulate usually within 24 hours. Failing that, if opks don't work for you, just have sex every other day throughout the month!

You don't need concentrated urine!!! Just wee as normal and test with that!!!

but shouldn't holding urine in should work too? I mean its the same urine in the bladder just for 4 hours more. whatever is in the urine should stay in it.

endless did you get this discharge before? Endless i really hope this is your month but if not try CB digital( i know im repeating it on every thread but only cuz ICs never worked for me too) dont lose hope dear, you are covered with everyother day.

No I've never had spotting mid-cycle before. Isn't CB digital quite expensive? My OH laughed at the tv ad a few weeks back so doubt he'd let me buy one lol!

there are cheap deals online. Also if you feel CB digital is expensive start charting you BBT. This will give you peace of mind knowing that you have ovulated yet or not or if the opks are right.
On which CD are you? There are two possibilities. Some people get ovulation spotting it could be that or probably you have O'd and this is Implantation bleeding. What has been your shortest cycle so far?

there are cheap deals online. Also if you feel CB digital is expensive start charting you BBT. This will give you peace of mind knowing that you have ovulated yet or not or if the opks are right.
On which CD are you? There are two possibilities. Some people get ovulation spotting it could be that or probably you have O'd and this is Implantation bleeding. What has been your shortest cycle so far?

I think I was thinking of the fertility monitor - that's not what you meant is it? :) My shortest cycle was 27 days. I'm now on CD19.

No no thats another thing. This is just opks but digital. Also it would be nice if you start charting but i hope you get your bfp before that.
Well endless you never know its your shortest cycle and this is implantation bleeding. Keep your hopes high :D

No no thats another thing. This is just opks but digital. Also it would be nice if you start charting but i hope you get your bfp before that.
Well endless you never know its your shortest cycle and this is implantation bleeding. Keep your hopes high :D

When should I stop doing opks, if I don't get a positive? This weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->