Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Keeping your longest cycle in mind Just keep BDing till CD 24 but every other day , If you dont get a positive.

temp drop this morning and still no positive test (13 dpo?)... so looks like I may be repeating all of this soon

Keeping your longest cycle in mind Just keep BDing till CD 24 but every other day , If you dont get a positive.

Will do :) I'm pretty certain the OH won't have a problem with that haha!

lol , the good thing is now you know how your positive looks like. Thats why i love CB digital cuz the O doesn't make you make a mistake. But with your positive im sure you'll never be mistaken again, its blazing positive. GL dear! Hope its your lucky month! :)

Hi dear how ate you able to view the opk positive as I am not i also want to have a look on such strong positive which is quite a rare thing

Click on my signature under the comment.

Hey MizzyD,
thats quite a positive one seriously!! wow...nice dear..keep bding and wish you all the luck!!!
also just wanted to know when have you tested like is it FMU or the SMU or the afternoon time..cuz..like i see quite a good progression with lines

Ya I know what my +opk looks like. Ok so I will stick to the plan.
One more question. Do we need to BD same time each day ? Any particular time ? Hips up in the air ? I do feel after BD the semen comes out from me each time.

Fairyy you may want to try soft cups. If you are a tampon user, shouldn't have any issues. It helps to keep everything in.

No I am not a tampon user. I am not comfortable with them. I tried using it once but gave up. not my thing.

Do you all inform your other half about the BD schedule or how does it work ???

No fairry I don't! And it really works fine that way, for me atleast :)

Nope I don't tell him either! I always worry that he'll think I'm only doing it to get pregnant or that it'll make him nervous.

True endless! our first month ttc I told him we'll do it everyday, and I felt it took us longer to get in the mood and also it look him longer time to come which never happened before so after that I decided I won't tell him or discuss about bd scheduals and everythings back to normal :)
But ofcourse its different for everyone.

Do you all inform your other half about the BD schedule or how does it work ???

I don't. I find that it takes a lot of pressure to perform when I don't tell him "It's time to make a baby!" I just let him think that I'm really in the mood that week and he's getting lucky a lot lol

But I wonder what if my DH says not today I have work or I am tired may be tomorrow. lol

But I wonder what if my DH says not today I have work or I am tired may be tomorrow. lol

It does happen occasionally, but usually you can get them in the mood and they don't want to say no even if they are tired. My DH was home sick during my fertile period and had a terrible headache where he didn't even want to lift his head, so I improvised and was on top. And despite what you read about being on bottom to get pregnant, it's not true. The cycle that I got my bfp before I was on top basically every time

MrsWKJ - Here's today's OPKs. They don't seem to be progressing? Say I do O on CD22, will they still look like this tomorrow? Dtd is getting tiring now :(

What time of day are u testing? Test once about mid morning, then again about mid afternoon, say 11 and 3. Mid afternoon is usually when the surge shows on opk's. Don't use fmu, hope it shows up soon xx

Felix i tested with fmu and afternoon both times this month. Both opks matched. Also when i got my positive in morning it was same around 12ish. Never gave me a false positive or negative. Confirmed wit CB digital eachtime. Next month i'll just do fmu cuz i feel its more concentrated and works for me than holding pee throughout the day before testing. I think its better to experiment and see if fmu works for something. this way they can save the pain of holding pee throughout the day.

You don't need to hold your wee in!!! Its compleatly different for testing pregnancy tests. Compleatly different. Thats why your tests are not showing up!! The surge comes quickly and disappears within hours so you do have to test twice a day at least. Then ovulate usually within 24 hours. Failing that, if opks don't work for you, just have sex every other day throughout the month!

You don't need concentrated urine!!! Just wee as normal and test with that!!!

but shouldn't holding urine in should work too? I mean its the same urine in the bladder just for 4 hours more. whatever is in the urine should stay in it.

In simple terms DO NOT USE CONCENTRATED URINE!!! The lh surge just doesn't tend to come first thing in the morning.
I don't mean to speak out of place, I'm just trying to help you understand how to use an opk to get a positive test - Wee as normal throughout the day, and do a test mid morning and midafternoon. I can't post a link from my mobile, but google babycentre- how to use an opk. Hope that helps

Felix that's what I did the past two months and it didn't work for me if you google you will see for certain ladies only morning pee works and it worked for me this time too. I was using cb digital side by side to confirm and I got a smiley face and my temps confirmed I O'd the next day. So it can't be wrong.
Its the same as for some ladies the late night pee works. I think its different for everyone you just need to experiment with different times and see when your body detects lh surge. Then from that on you can try and time opks around that part of the day.

SMEP will start for us from coming Wednesday. Will let u know if we can cope up with the plan.

Hey dear,

were u using both the IC's and CB digital together??

So, my OPK was negative this afternoon and I've just lost a couple of tiny streaks of pink blood in discharge/semen (we dtd this afternoon so not totally sure which it is)... what the hell is going on?!

Hey dear,

were u using both the IC's and CB digital together??

Yes i did both and amazingly got positive on both with the same pee sample. I was doing ICs side by side cuz i wanted to see what my positive on ICs looked like when getting smiley on digital.

So, my OPK was negative this afternoon and I've just lost a couple of tiny streaks of pink blood in discharge/semen (we dtd this afternoon so not totally sure which it is)... what the hell is going on?!

i wish you were charting, cuz if you have O'd according to the shortest cycle. This could be IB. Since you never had mid cycle spotting or bleeding. could also be ovulation bleeding Have you googled about it?

GL fairry! x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->