Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

So, my OPK was negative this afternoon and I've just lost a couple of tiny streaks of pink blood in discharge/semen (we dtd this afternoon so not totally sure which it is)... what the hell is going on?!

i wish you were charting, cuz if you have O'd according to the shortest cycle. This could be IB. Since you never had mid cycle spotting or bleeding. Have you googled about it?

GL fairry! x :)

Are you sure it could be IB? The dates don't add up to me :shrug:

Then the other option is ovulation bleeding, ive read alot of ladies get it. You can google about it more if you want to. I hope it is x.

oh cool!!..so both worked for you this time and both were using FMU,
great..mine i guess work with TMU ,,

oh cool!!..so both worked for you this time and both were using FMU,
great..mine i guess work with TMU ,,

Yeah everyones body is different i think it takes a month or two to work around what works for you but im totally sold when it comes to CB digital , much easier to read.

yup me too..smiley face looks the best you know I am a little confused as to what i used i dont rem if i used SMU or TMU so if i happen to check next cycle what should i be doing ..i think ill check both

lol , the good thing is now you know how your positive looks like. Thats why i love CB digital cuz the O doesn't make you make a mistake. But with your positive im sure you'll never be mistaken again, its blazing positive. GL dear! Hope its your lucky month! :)

Hi dear how ate you able to view the opk positive as I am not i also want to have a look on such strong positive which is quite a rare thing

Click on my signature under the comment.

Hey MizzyD,
thats quite a positive one seriously!! wow...nice dear..keep bding and wish you all the luck!!!
also just wanted to know when have you tested like is it FMU or the SMU or the afternoon time..cuz..like i see quite a good progression with lines

Hey,

To be honest, I just peed at 1pm everytime, though my +OPK was at 2:30pm and on CD13 did two OPK's at 1pm & 7pm. So for me no such thing as FMU or SMU or what not. Sometimes I had to pee at 1pm, other times I just sat there until something came out. I also did not hold my pee at all (to avoid infections), and did not stop from eating or drinking anything, just did my normal everyday things.

MizzyD you are one of the lucky ones then ;)
I normally don't hold pee too but last two months i tried everytime from mid day to mid night but i did drink less water and got uti :p so im very happy it worked for me this time. Just one opk every day did the trick :)

Yea, I have only taken one a day, except for CD13. Now I am just waiting to O to take a break. I have a new update on my journal, check it out.

I have really tingling/burning nipples tonight. Never felt it before. Feel a bit stupid symptom spotting when I don't even know if I've ovulated yet!!

you tested 1 pm and positive at 2:30 Pm how is tht possible did u test thrice?? like one at 1 then 2:30 then at 7??

Hey ladies! I'm just reading up on SMEP and I think we will be trying it at some point. This is our first month TTC, so we are just sort of letting things happen as they will right now, but subconsciously (ok... more like consciously) I am planning it out. lol

Question: AF came in the evening on the 13th... do I count the 13th as CD1 even though the day was basically over by the time AF paid me a visit (got it around 7pm) or do I count it as the 14th, which was the first whole day? We BD yesterday but I don't know if it was CD 7 or 8. Any input on that?

Looking forward to seeing how everyone's month goes!!

Wow, this is one long thread! I tried smep last cycle, it didn't work for me last time but I will be trying it again this time. I'm currently on cd7 and af finished 2 days ago. Yippee! Good luck Ladies. I really hope this works for you all.

Wow, this is one long thread! I tried smep last cycle, it didn't work for me last time but I will be trying it again this time. I'm currently on cd7 and af finished 2 days ago. Yippee! Good luck Ladies. I really hope this works for you all.

I have read that it can take 1-3 cycles for it to actually work, so if your first cycle did not work, try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->