Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

I'm 10dpo anyone around the same dpo? And when are you all planning to test?
Welcome ttc08 and LILi

Yeah mizzy I've heard the same. I really hope it works for us the first cycle but if it doesn't I'll definitely give it a go again.

Yea, same here, I am definitely going to try it again if this cycle did not work. Now I know what a +OPK looks like, so no BD'ing on wannabe positives.

Good luck to everyone that's due to test soon!!! :D

I still have no idea where I am in my cycle but I feel really rough today, like AF is going to start :(

endless i dont know but im having a feeling you have ovulated and you might be preg. I really hope its that way and if things don't work out this month. Do start charting from next month. Atleast you have a backup it opks dont work x

Keep bding EOD till cd24. GL dear

endless i dont know but im having a feeling you have ovulated and you might be preg. I really hope its that way and if things don't work out this month. Do start charting from next month. Atleast you have a backup it opks dont work x

Keep bding EOD till cd24. GL dear

Thanks hun :) I lost a little more light pink discharge this morning. This has never happened before, it's all a little strange... I also feel sick today but I'm pretty sure that's down to the weather. Very humid in the UK this week!

When are you going to test?! Got my fingers crossed for you!! x

sounds like implantation bleeding :), esp if it has never happened before.
Thanks. I think i'll wait and see if AF is no show then i'll test. Don't wanna test before that.

Thank you for the welcome MrsWKJ.

So, Does it really matter if we started SMEP on CD 7 or 8? Can we keep going every other day (i.e CD 7, 9, 11) until we get a +OPK, then 3 days in a row? If I count the day I got AF as CD 1, we are on even days so it won't matter because we BD on CD 8 already and today is 10. But if I don't count the day AF came as CD 1 since it came late in the day, we are on odd days. Anyone?

Doesn't matter if it came in the evening or morning , you count it as CD1. So guess you are right on track. How long are your cycles?

Perfect! Then we are good. Today will be CD 10 and we will BD! :) my cycles are 28 days and I usually get a +OPK on CD 13.

So... I started using the clear blue fertility monitor last month. Last month I had about 2 days of high fertility followed by two days of peak fertility around day 12-13 of my cycle - I didnt actually write it down. This month - yesterday (day 8) was low and this morning (day 9) was peak - no high occurred and pretty early in the cycle right? Plus my temp had spiked - I thought that was just because I was awake in bed for awhile before I remembered to take it - but now I am thinking that I already ovulated this month. Should I bother with the 3 days and soft cups or am I too late? We did BD yesterday - but not with the soft cups.

Not quite sure how to do it...see if this works.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/420189/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

So... I started using the clear blue fertility monitor last month. Last month I had about 2 days of high fertility followed by two days of peak fertility around day 12-13 of my cycle - I didnt actually write it down. This month - yesterday (day 8) was low and this morning (day 9) was peak - no high occurred and pretty early in the cycle right? Plus my temp had spiked - I thought that was just because I was awake in bed for awhile before I remembered to take it - but now I am thinking that I already ovulated this month. Should I bother with the 3 days and soft cups or am I too late? We did BD yesterday - but not with the soft cups.

Moni, I've been using the monitor for a year and the first three months are a little weird because it's getting to know your cycle. Also remember that once the spike is detected you ovulate 12-36 hours after so you still have time. I would BD at least two more days just in case.

Good luck! :flower:

Moni there are so many temps missing from the chart. Do you take temps everyday? There is not enough data.

Felix that's what I did the past two months and it didn't work for me if you google you will see for certain ladies only morning pee works and it worked for me this time too. I was using cb digital side by side to confirm and I got a smiley face and my temps confirmed I O'd the next day. So it can't be wrong.
Its the same as for some ladies the late night pee works. I think its different for everyone you just need to experiment with different times and see when your body detects lh surge. Then from that on you can try and time opks around that part of the day.

If thats what works.

Hi ladies, may I join? I'm only on CD14 but we are trying the SMEP this month! I have longer cycles so I do not ovulate until later. Will buy some OPK's this weekend and start taking them daily. Almost 3 years of TTC #1, ready for anything that works at this point!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4472d2

Hey MrsWKJ I am 9DPO today.. Think I am going to hold out till day 14 (tues) when I am due. Usually test early but was so depressed last month dont want to see a negative again. I am not holding out to much hope at mo, my temp has been going up constantly since ovulation (no implantation dip) and cramps which feel just like when AF is due.. And I am starting to get moody.. Haha! Have you had any symptoms?

What's everyone else's temp doing?

Still crossing my fingers though. We will be having a break in September as I am away with work right when I would be due to ovulate!!

Welcome wishing1010!! Hope its your lucky month x

Hi biddes i didnt temp today i was thinking to just stop temping since im 10dpo and temps are not gonna make any difference but might stress me more hehe. Till yesterday they were high. Didint have any implantation dip, but i've heard very few percentage of ladies get a dip or implantation bleeding.

I dont have any symptoms either. Just hoping that AF doesnt show her ugly face! Hope you enjoy your sept break being pregnant fx for you!

I know what you mean, I am actually thinking the TWW would be less stressful if I didn't keep analysing my temps.. Just another thing to obsess about!! But not long to go for us both now... When are you going to test?

Makes me feel more positive if some people don't have the dip..

Soon the weekend which is something to smile about : )

i'll only test if AF is late not before that. Dont wanna see BFN :( What about you?? My AF is due on monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->