Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Hi Ladies, Not much to report for me. 8DPO and FF is predicting AF on Aug 31 (with 9 day LP) and OF on Sep 2 (with 11 day LP), both short LP, but hoping vitex and Vit B6 work.

Oh ok. I've tracked my periods now for 2 years and have nan average 30 day cycle. I haven't tracked ov successfully yet but havent tried that hard

Once you figure out when you ovulate you'll know your leutal phase too. Avg leutal phase is 12-16 days so you probably o between CD14-18

Ok thanks. ive always tried to DTD around CD12 onwards and hasnt worked so thought maybe i ov early... Have DTD 4 times since CD 5 and im CD10 now so figers crossed if we keep it up..! Getting digital opks Monday so will hopefully get clearer idea as cheapies seem rubbish!

Well, it's unlikely you O sooner than CD12 because that would give you a 18day LP, which technically if your temps stay up past 18days you should be pregnant. You should be fine if you can BD EOD between CD 10 and 18

Ok thanks! I can't temp properly coz I sleep with my mouth open so its difficult and not precise..

Oh ok. I've tracked my periods now for 2 years and have nan average 30 day cycle. I haven't tracked ov successfully yet but havent tried that hard

Once you figure out when you ovulate you'll know your leutal phase too. Avg leutal phase is 12-16 days so you probably o between CD14-18

Ok thanks. ive always tried to DTD around CD12 onwards and hasnt worked so thought maybe i ov early... Have DTD 4 times since CD 5 and im CD10 now so figers crossed if we keep it up..! Getting digital opks Monday so will hopefully get clearer idea as cheapies seem rubbish!

Well, it's unlikely you O sooner than CD12 because that would give you a 18day LP, which technically if your temps stay up past 18days you should be pregnant. You should be fine if you can BD EOD between CD 10 and 18

Ok thanks! I can't temp properly coz I sleep with my mouth open so its difficult and not precise..

Have you considered temping vaginally? The temps are usually much more accurate. I breathe through my mouth when I sleep as well and my temps were super erratic when I temped orally

Sorry beaglemom, I hope tomorrow brings you answers!

Fairyy sending lots of baby dust your way!

We are off the BD radar now (thank goodness, my lady parts were getting very sore) we went CD5, 8, 10, 12, 14, and 15 with O being on CD 15. I definitely don't even feel in the mood to get another night of BDing in tonight. Do you ladies think that's ok? I know SMEP is 3 consecutive days around O, but I'm so exhausted from all the babymaking.

You should be fine. The cycle I got my previous BFP DH and I only BD'ed the day before and twice on the day of ovulation.

Hey asmcsm,
just wanted to know more clearly on this you bd'ed the day before your
+opk and twice on the next day (two times a single day?)

Sorry beaglemom, I hope tomorrow brings you answers!

Fairyy sending lots of baby dust your way!

We are off the BD radar now (thank goodness, my lady parts were getting very sore) we went CD5, 8, 10, 12, 14, and 15 with O being on CD 15. I definitely don't even feel in the mood to get another night of BDing in tonight. Do you ladies think that's ok? I know SMEP is 3 consecutive days around O, but I'm so exhausted from all the babymaking.

You should be fine. The cycle I got my previous BFP DH and I only BD'ed the day before and twice on the day of ovulation.

Hey asmcsm,
just wanted to know more clearly on this you bd'ed the day before your
+opk and twice on the next day (two times a single day?)

Generally I get pos OPKs the day before and day of o. We bd'd once the day of the first positive opk(cd15) and twice(am and pm) on the day of the second positive opk(cd16) then cd 17 was negative

5dpo(ish) and still losing pale brown/pink discharge, no cramps, but I now also suddenly have thrush... Has anyone else had these symptoms? I can't help but think it's a bad sign :(

Someone posted here a week or so go about brown/pink discharge for 5 days before af and got her bfp , hope its a good sign for you too dear. fx!

I hope it helps you heard good things about them both. Vitex regulates cycles and b6 lengthens lp. if your cycles are regular you just need b6 x

The closer I am to af the more I start feeling out. Anyone else?

Just thought of making a seperate thread for all the ladies out there who are planning to do SMEP this cycle including myself :) FX!!
I'm currently on CD 9.

SPERM MEETS EGG PLAN

you will “try” every other day starting on the eighth day of your cycle (CD8). The timing of this is based on how long sperm live, realistically a few days under ideal conditions. On the tenth day of your cycle (CD10) you will begin daily testing with OPKs (ovulation prediction kits) and upon receiving a positive OPK you will “try” 3 more days in a row. Skip one day and give it one more try.​

Currently on SMEP

Tww= [-o<
Marqelle93 [-o<
MrsWKJ :witch:
beaglemom :witch:
oski22
Gradstudent
Biddes29 :witch:
SCgirl :witch:
Vids
floridasian [-o<
TahoeDreams23
Sabster
endlessblue [-o<
Felix26
BumptasticMTY [-o<
amygrrrango
love4ever2013
MIZZYD [-o<
Jett55
michelle8733
asmcsm [-o<
H loves T
mh_ccl
jerryjo :bfp:
kimiflo [-o<
prgirl_11 [-o<
fairyy
LiLi2
Wishing1010

MrsWKJ, since we updated the name of the thread, reset me because AF is gone & we are moving on to a new cycle!!!!

Okay beaglemom :) I've changed the first page list check it out and if anyone else needs update lemme know! :)

Hi MrsWKJ, have you tested yet? Can't wait to hear your good news!!

Dont know how i missed your post, well the witch got me :( What about you dear? hows it going so far?

Sorry to hear that. :hugs:

My temp dropped two days into AF so I'm now onto cycle 3. I bought one of those SpermCheck fertility thing from Walgreens for DH since neither of us have ever been tested and it's much cheaper and easier for him to test first I thought I'd try it. A little nervous to see how it turns out (we're testing tomorrow).

My temp dropped two days into AF so I'm now onto cycle 3. I bought one of those SpermCheck fertility thing from Walgreens for DH since neither of us have ever been tested and it's much cheaper and easier for him to test first I thought I'd try it. A little nervous to see how it turns out (we're testing tomorrow).

Oh Good luck dear! Hope his count is good. My Dh got his SA done during our second cycle. Its good to get it done early than finding out later that something that could be fixed early was delaying things. Really hope his results come out good. Are you gonna be doing smep this cycle too?

You can go ahead and add the TWW smiley to me :) Thank you!

okay wishing 1010 GL for the tww dear :)

Just saw a kindle book that is free on amazon called charting your way to conception. I did not download it (I have not gotten into charting) but the preview seemed to have some good info.

Oh yeah, TWW here too!

Sorry MrsKWJ and Floridasian :hugs:

I'm in the TWW and definitely need to be kept sane. My OPK was negative this morning and this afternoon, so I'm officially 1dpo.

Baby dust to all you ladies who the witch got and that September brings us all BFPs!

Sorry to all the ladies who AF got so far. I'm only on CD3 so I'm still feeling the pain. My OH is away a lot this month so I was hoping I could get some advice about doing an adjust SMEP. According to FF I'll probably ovulate Sept 12,13, or 14. OH is definitely going to be leaving the morning of the 13th. Do you think if we BD on the 11, 12, and possibly the morning of the 13th we might be able to catch the eggie? He'll be back on the evening of the 15th, but that will probably be too late hey? I will also use OPKs this month so I have an idea of when O occurs. Hopefully it happens on the 12th so that I don't miss it!

Someone posted here a week or so go about brown/pink discharge for 5 days before af and got her bfp , hope its a good sign for you too dear. fx!

I hope it helps you heard good things about them both. Vitex regulates cycles and b6 lengthens lp. if your cycles are regular you just need b6 x

If I hadn't tested with OPKs this month I would have assumed it was af starting, so I'm doubting the OPKs which is just mega confusing! Could they possibly have been wrong?

So sorry to hear the witch got you :( Fingers crossed this cycle brings a bfp for you!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->