Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Hey there!

Could you please add me to the list? This is our third month trying, but this will be the first time we use the SMEP.

Thanks in advance :) Best wishes and lots of baby dust to everyone~

My chart is making me mad...had a temp drop this morning, all negative OPK's yesterday. Now, I'm confused!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4472d2

Oh, and I am testing religiously at 5 AM everyday except for the Saturday's that you see on here. Will be setting my alarm this weekend though, so I can get the most accurate results at this pivotal time.

Hey there!

Could you please add me to the list? This is our third month trying, but this will be the first time we use the SMEP.

Thanks in advance :) Best wishes and lots of baby dust to everyone~

Hi! Welcome to the thread! Good luck this cycle, keeping my FX for you!!!!

Please add me with the TWW symbol...

@wishing1010- opks can show positive up to 48 hours before ovulation- maybe you caught the surge early and can expect o today / a rise tomorrow? (Or numerous false positives could be a sign of pcos... Or a body getting ready to o but for some reason not...)
Good luck!

My chart is making me mad...had a temp drop this morning, all negative OPK's yesterday. Now, I'm confused!

Oh, and I am testing religiously at 5 AM everyday except for the Saturday's that you see on here. Will be setting my alarm this weekend though, so I can get the most accurate results at this pivotal time.

Looks like you could either be getting a fall back rise, you had a mini surge and didn't actually o yet or you're having an annovulatory cycle. Only more temping and more opks will tell. Good luck! Hopefully you did or will o soon!

12dpo over here. Tested this morning but can't really tell if there's anything there. Looks like there might be something when I invert the pic. Saving my FRER for tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 16
I tested yesterday afternoon, thought it was a BFN. Last night I looked at it again and thought maaaaaybe there was a very faint line. So I tested today with FMU. It's darker but till faint. I think maybe it's a BFP?

Attachments

• DSCN1169.jpg
    DSCN1169.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 23
12dpo over here. Tested this morning but can't really tell if there's anything there. Looks like there might be something when I invert the pic. Saving my FRER for tomorrow.

Ooo I think I see something!!! FX, keep us updated!!!!!

I tested yesterday afternoon, thought it was a BFN. Last night I looked at it again and thought maaaaaybe there was a very faint line. So I tested today with FMU. It's darker but till faint. I think maybe it's a BFP?

I'd say that's definitely :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid it might be annovulatory cycle. Everything seemed so promising, even had spotting the same day as the + OPK. :( Oh well, will keep BD'ing every other day for the rest of the cycle. Will try to hold out for another surge!

Congrats mh_ccl!! That's definitely positive!

Congrats!!! That's totally a :bfp: keep us updated on anymore tests or a doctors appointment. Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!! Goos for you:)

I think we are in the same boat! I am SO frustrated by my chart. Except I had seven days of positive OPKs and I realized the other morning that I sleep with my mouth open sometimes, so my temps could be completely wrong.

Ughhh.. I'm not on meds, but came off BC in May and since then have had a 36 day cycle, followed by AF two weeks later then a 26 day cycle. So I really have no idea what's going, if I'm CD27, 11DPO or 5DPO or what.

I think I either ovulated and it's not reflected in my temps or it's an anovulation. This is my first complete cycle of temping - I did it for half of my cycle last time and my temps were much higher (97.8+), so I think my body is ovulating, maybe just not this month??

Here is my chart for this month, and last month's partial is attached - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4690f6.

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
MrsWKJ, would you list me in cycle 2? (CD 7 now)

I started OPKs early this cycle, and even tested with the cheap internet ones during AF (i may have become a poas addict). During AF I had more of a test line than I did most of my last cycle. It started to go away CD5, but almost immediately came back and has stayed close to the same since then.
Because my last few cycles have been short and I never got a +opk with the cheap ones, I started with First Response OPK 1x a day in addition to the cheap ones (which I've been using more often) on CD6. The cheap ones have been varying (while still having a noticeable test line). However, it's only CD7 but I'm already seeing the test line getting noticeably darker with FR OPKs (while the cheap ones look the same, despite being from the same samples)...
This is my 7th cycle using the internet strips, and I have yet to get a true + (never used any other brand, but also never started opks this early... temps make it look like I did O for 3 of the cycles though)

So here are my questions for y'all (and sorry for the lengthy post)-
Once you start seeing a solid progression, how long does it usually take for a true positive?
Have any of y'all had stronger test lines during AF than early/late cycle? (mine were nowhere close to +, but definitely stronger than usual)

@wishing1010- opks can show positive up to 48 hours before ovulation- maybe you caught the surge early and can expect o today / a rise tomorrow? (Or numerous false positives could be a sign of pcos... Or a body getting ready to o but for some reason not...)
Good luck!

Looks like you could either be getting a fall back rise, you had a mini surge and didn't actually o yet or you're having an annovulatory cycle. Only more temping and more opks will tell. Good luck! Hopefully you did or will o soon!

I think we are in the same boat! I am SO frustrated by my chart. Except I had seven days of positive OPKs and I realized the other morning that I sleep with my mouth open sometimes, so my temps could be completely wrong.

Ughhh.. I'm not on meds, but came off BC in May and since then have had a 36 day cycle, followed by AF two weeks later then a 26 day cycle. So I really have no idea what's going, if I'm CD27, 11DPO or 5DPO or what.

I think I either ovulated and it's not reflected in my temps or it's an anovulation. This is my first complete cycle of temping - I did it for half of my cycle last time and my temps were much higher (97.8+), so I think my body is ovulating, maybe just not this month??

Here is my chart for this month, and last month's partial is attached - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4690f6.

I did the same with only testing half of last cycle. I noticed my temps were well above 98 the second half of the month. That high temp. yesterday morning got me all excited, until this morning when it was down so much. Maybe I slept with my mouth open last night and I'll see high temps the remainder of the month.

If not, I guess it's a bad cycle. :( Ugh! Bodies are so strange, we will never be able to figure them out completely!

Your chart is very crazy! I have a feeling we will be just alike. Maybe we will release the eggs next cycle!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->