Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

@wishing1010- opks can show positive up to 48 hours before ovulation- maybe you caught the surge early and can expect o today / a rise tomorrow? (Or numerous false positives could be a sign of pcos... Or a body getting ready to o but for some reason not...)
Good luck!

My chart is making me mad...had a temp drop this morning, all negative OPK's yesterday. Now, I'm confused!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4472d2

Oh, and I am testing religiously at 5 AM everyday except for the Saturday's that you see on here. Will be setting my alarm this weekend though, so I can get the most accurate results at this pivotal time.

Looks like you could either be getting a fall back rise, you had a mini surge and didn't actually o yet or you're having an annovulatory cycle. Only more temping and more opks will tell. Good luck! Hopefully you did or will o soon!

My chart is making me mad...had a temp drop this morning, all negative OPK's yesterday. Now, I'm confused!

Oh, and I am testing religiously at 5 AM everyday except for the Saturday's that you see on here. Will be setting my alarm this weekend though, so I can get the most accurate results at this pivotal time.

I think we are in the same boat! I am SO frustrated by my chart. Except I had seven days of positive OPKs and I realized the other morning that I sleep with my mouth open sometimes, so my temps could be completely wrong.

Ughhh.. I'm not on meds, but came off BC in May and since then have had a 36 day cycle, followed by AF two weeks later then a 26 day cycle. So I really have no idea what's going, if I'm CD27, 11DPO or 5DPO or what.

I think I either ovulated and it's not reflected in my temps or it's an anovulation. This is my first complete cycle of temping - I did it for half of my cycle last time and my temps were much higher (97.8+), so I think my body is ovulating, maybe just not this month??

Here is my chart for this month, and last month's partial is attached - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4690f6.

I did the same with only testing half of last cycle. I noticed my temps were well above 98 the second half of the month. That high temp. yesterday morning got me all excited, until this morning when it was down so much. Maybe I slept with my mouth open last night and I'll see high temps the remainder of the month.

If not, I guess it's a bad cycle. :( Ugh! Bodies are so strange, we will never be able to figure them out completely!

Your chart is very crazy! I have a feeling we will be just alike. Maybe we will release the eggs next cycle!!!!

Agree!! I just feel so much better knowing I'm not alone! :hugs:

Okay, so I went in today & was finally able to get my hsg scan. For those of you who may need one & are nervous, I would say there is nothing to worry about. My doc told me there would be pressure & cramping. The whole thing took about 15 minutes. There was some major cramping. I felt like my first day of my period. But it was not like I can't take it pain. It was uncomfortable. It has been about 2 hours after & i still feel very faint cramping. I have not gone to the bathroom yet, but I was told there could be spotting & the dye coming back out. So there is nothing to be nervous about.

Now as for the results. I was able to watch my x-ray while they did it. The dye went in very quickly & "spilled" in to my ovaries very fast. Sometimes they make you move around, but my doc said it wasn't necessary. She said my tubes looked good. I have to make an appointment to talk to her about the scan. I am sure there is more she needs to review. But she seemed pleased with it.

So I am hoping I have the same result as others do & the dye performs a kind of clean up process & I get my positive soon. Otherwise, we will need to move on the other testing. My husband has not had another analysis done, but I think I will wait until next cycle since I am so close to ovulation now.

I feel good about everything & just trying to stay positive. The next few months are important & I am going to try to stay positive & focused.

If anyone wants to ask anything about my scan, feel free!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!! :thumbup:

Glad it went well, beaglmom. Sounds very positive :)

Okay, so I went in today & was finally able to get my hsg scan. For those of you who may need one & are nervous, I would say there is nothing to worry about. My doc told me there would be pressure & cramping. The whole thing took about 15 minutes. There was some major cramping. I felt like my first day of my period. But it was not like I can't take it pain. It was uncomfortable. It has been about 2 hours after & i still feel very faint cramping. I have not gone to the bathroom yet, but I was told there could be spotting & the dye coming back out. So there is nothing to be nervous about.

Now as for the results. I was able to watch my x-ray while they did it. The dye went in very quickly & "spilled" in to my ovaries very fast. Sometimes they make you move around, but my doc said it wasn't necessary. She said my tubes looked good. I have to make an appointment to talk to her about the scan. I am sure there is more she needs to review. But she seemed pleased with it.

So I am hoping I have the same result as others do & the dye performs a kind of clean up process & I get my positive soon. Otherwise, we will need to move on the other testing. My husband has not had another analysis done, but I think I will wait until next cycle since I am so close to ovulation now.

I feel good about everything & just trying to stay positive. The next few months are important & I am going to try to stay positive & focused.

FX all works out well for you! Thank you for describing this, I was unsure of what this testing was. Hope the cramping goes away soon and your results are all positive!

I tested yesterday afternoon, thought it was a BFN. Last night I looked at it again and thought maaaaaybe there was a very faint line. So I tested today with FMU. It's darker but till faint. I think maybe it's a BFP?

That's a BFP :)

12dpo over here. Tested this morning but can't really tell if there's anything there. Looks like there might be something when I invert the pic. Saving my FRER for tomorrow.

Sorry, I can't see anything.

I tested yesterday afternoon, thought it was a BFN. Last night I looked at it again and thought maaaaaybe there was a very faint line. So I tested today with FMU. It's darker but till faint. I think maybe it's a BFP?

I see something!! Congrats!!

FX!!

Glad everything went well, beaglemom! I hope the test worked to flush everything out and that you get your BFP this month!

Thanks for sharing your experience and FX'ed for you!!

Congrats thats definitely a bfp, Congrats!! :happydance: Hope its a sticky bean! Updating you on the list!! x

Thats great news!! I really hope you get a bfp this cycle. Thanks for all the information dear x.

You can ovulate between 12-48 hours after LH surge so dont worry :)

Marqelle93 : What's your update dear ?

15dpo, out of pregnancy tests, AF was supposed to be hear yesterday and never came. I don't feel AF cramping at ALL. I don't think she will come today either. BFN yesterday morning. Still getting tugging/pinching cramps on my sides (today it's the right more than the left, yesterday is was the left more than the right). Worse backache, but it's different, it's kind of higher up, like a mid-back ache, not lower. Still waiting for AF...

That is awesome that everything went well. I bet it's a huge relief. Good luck to you this cycle!

Definitely! Congratulations that is awesome! I am so happy for you :)

15dpo, out of pregnancy tests, AF was supposed to be hear yesterday and never came. I don't feel AF cramping at ALL. I don't think she will come today either. BFN yesterday morning. Still getting tugging/pinching cramps on my sides (today it's the right more than the left, yesterday is was the left more than the right). Worse backache, but it's different, it's kind of higher up, like a mid-back ache, not lower. Still waiting for AF...

This last time I was about a week late which NEVER happens. Very frustrating. Kept getting the neg results. At a certain point I knew it was a no, so I just wanted my period so I could move on.

Keep holding out hope, though. I read online some women do not get a positive until like 6 weeks. I was having cramps the whole time. So maybe no cramps is a good sign for you.

KMFX for you, Marquelle! I hope that you're able to test tomorrow morning. That's very bizarre about all the symptoms but no AF or BFP yet. Maybe it's just taking a while to show up?

This last time I was about a week late which NEVER happens. Very frustrating. Kept getting the neg results. At a certain point I knew it was a no, so I just wanted my period so I could move on.

Keep holding out hope, though. I read online some women do not get a positive until like 6 weeks. I was having cramps the whole time. So maybe no cramps is a good sign for you.

I remember you also had some ovulation confusion. You may want to invest in a clear blue monitor. You can find some used on ebay, amazon, & craigslist. The strips are pricey. A box of 30 for about $40. But usually you only use about 10 a month depending on your cycle. Your cycles are long, so you may use more. But it's only 1 strip a day when the monitor requires you to test. You may find that cheaper than the multiple tests a day.

Just a thought. I bought mine used for $100 & it came with whatever preg tests she had leftover & about 60 strips. Very good deal. I have used it one month & have enough strips left for one full month & may need more the following month.

Thank you guys. It is very weird having these symptoms and nothing to show for it, not even AF. I have never been regular so I know it's just a waiting game now.

I don't think that I could afford those monitors, but thank you for taking the time to explain them. I am just going to temp next cycle to clear up the confusion (along with OPK's so I don't miss the surge).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->