Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Yes, I don't have anymore and so I am just waiting. I think if my period doesn't come in 2 more days I will get a dollar store test and try again.

Fingers crossed this is your bfp Marqelle! :)

I'm still spotting - this happened last cycle for 6 days before AF started so think I'm out. My cycles suddenly seem really messed up and I think it's coz I'm stressing too much :/

Sorry to hear that endless :/ I would gladly trade you right now, I have never wanted my period to come like I do now.

I tested 2 mornings ago and BFN. I don't have anymore tests so I haven't tested since then.

Thank you.
But does that make sense? That I would be 15dpo today and still be getting a negative test? On FRER and wondfo?

Thank you.
But does that make sense? That I would be 15dpo today and still be getting a negative test? On FRER and wondfo?

You last tested at 13dpo? I've heard lots of women say that they didn't get a bfp until their period was due/late. Stay positive x

Just double checked my old posts, I tested August 29th in the morning, BFN. Did not test yesterday (Aug 30) although yesterday my period was supposed to come but didn't.

Today is officially 15dpo (Aug 31) and still no AF symptoms. I may test today.

It is more common than people think to not get a BFP until after your period is late. The "test 5 days early" hype has made us all think that if we don't get a positive early, we're not pregnant. I could just be implanting when my period is due, so I likely won't get a + until 2-4 days after it's late! Now, that won't make me any less upset when I get a BFN when I test early, but oh well. Lol

I'm still spotting - this happened last cycle for 6 days before AF started so think I'm out. My cycles suddenly seem really messed up and I think it's coz I'm stressing too much :/

Have you got your progesterone levels checked? Spotting is not a good sign before AF and can hinder implantation. Happens due to low progesterone. I hope you get your bfp but if you dont get it checked next month at 7dpo. GL dear x

fx for you marqelle

Still hoping for you, Marquelle!

I'm symptom spotting at 3dpo (trying hard not to) and I need to get my head away from those thoughts. Ugh, why do our minds do this to us?!

Have you got your progesterone levels checked? Spotting is not a good sign before AF and can hinder implantation. Happens due to low progesterone. I hope you get your bfp but if you dont get it checked next month at 7dpo. GL dear x

fx for you marqelle

I thought that too and it's worrying me. This whole cycle is just confusing me tbh! I won't be doing OPKs in Sept as we'll be going on holiday and I'm quite relieved about it as the stress of ttc is really getting to me now.

We used the at-home SpermCheck Fertility kit last night to see if DH's sperm count was within normal range (at least 20 mil per milliliter) and it came back positive! Yay!:happydance:

So now that we've got that out of the way, it's back to focusing on me!:blush:

Not since the invalid test this morning. Period is now 3 days late, still no AF symptoms. I won't be testing until mid-week if AF doesn't show.

Not since the invalid test this morning. Period is now 3 days late, still no AF symptoms. I won't be testing until mid-week if AF doesn't show.

Late af and no symptoms is a good sign! Fingers crossed :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->