Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

congrats jerry jo..its reallygood to see SMEP Is working great !! I am going to try for the first time and hope it works for me and others as well...onmy cd 4 today :)

CD16 is definitely positive! Hope you catch that egg!!

Do I need further opk testing to be sure ? Because I have not seen rise in temperature yet !

Is today CD16? If so then you probably won't get a rise for 24 hours. The rise comes after the release of the egg which is after your surge is over, not during

I'd keep testing until you either get a negative OPK or you see a temp rise to confirm ovulation has occurred (that's what I'm planning on doing since I am having positive OPK's three days in a row and no temp rise yet).

I agree with Floridasian, keep using the OPKs and BDing just in case but I don't recommend just stopping after a negative OPK because sometimes you can have a mini surge, that's how I missed my O day two cycles ago. It is possible to ovulate 24-48 hours after your positive OPK so just cover your bases until you see a rise.

Well I did start to BD on CD8 then CD10. Then on CD12 I got what I thought was a +OPK so we BD'ed that day & CD13. But then on CD14 I got what I thought was a better +OPK, so we BD'ed that day & CD15. On CD16 I got a super true +OPK, so we BD'ed that day, skipped CD17 and BD'ed again on CD18. Then FF and OF gave me crosshairs for CD17. My plan was to follow it 100%, but the OPK's were confusing me.

Thanks for sharing MizzyD. I'm in similar situation - I'm trying to follow SMEP this cycle as well and we BD'ed on CD8 and was going to wait till CD10 but I got a positive OPK on CD9 so we BD'ed on CD9, then CD10 (three days in a row). However CD11 (today) is still positive so it looks like we'll be BD'ing for the 4th day in a row tonight. OPK's can be confusing but I'm glad it worked out for you. I was worried about DH's sperm supply for such frequent bd (plus he wasn't able to finish last cycle the third day in a row). Your BFP is very reassuring! :)

NP :winkwink: Our BD session on CD16 (my true +OPK), was horrible. This was our 5th day in a row. The last 4 were good, we were having fun and it felt good. The 5th time, we both decided not to do that again, haha. It was forced and not fun. So that is why we skipped CD17. On CD18 he said he wanted to BD, I said ok me too, so we did and it was good again. I think that taking a day off will not kill your chances. I still believe in enjoying it and feeling good.

I need help ?
Which one is positive or I need to test today also ? No temp rise yet.

I agree with the ladies. Good Luck and have fun BD'ing!!!

oh wow so happy to hear that dear,, for me also except a little heavy and may ur right that could be the reason its heavy from late 1 and 2 and less on 3 which is my usual pattern and hoping its 4 less and 5 bare for me as per my norm too..hoping praying..no more unusual stuff please god!!

and ya going tomm for testing..blood test already heavy and this bloodtest too heheh ..too much of a blood is going away!1
no more prenatals..I have promised to my hubby n myslf..all natural now!!

GL dear! hope the tests come out fine. hehe try to eat iron rich foods , will help regain all the blood loss.

Same here - all natural.

Hi dear, thanks for the GL had my test and today on cd 4 m doing good this looks like my normal cycle too of 5 days thankgod!! cuz flow is lotlot less..m so happy:):) :happydance::happydance: got myself CB digital so ready from cd6
you must have already started chekin opk right??

oh wow so happy to hear that dear,, for me also except a little heavy and may ur right that could be the reason its heavy from late 1 and 2 and less on 3 which is my usual pattern and hoping its 4 less and 5 bare for me as per my norm too..hoping praying..no more unusual stuff please god!!

and ya going tomm for testing..blood test already heavy and this bloodtest too heheh ..too much of a blood is going away!1
no more prenatals..I have promised to my hubby n myslf..all natural now!!

GL dear! hope the tests come out fine. hehe try to eat iron rich foods , will help regain all the blood loss.

Same here - all natural.

Hi dear, thanks for the GL had my test and today on cd 4 m doing good this looks like my normal cycle too of 5 days thankgod!! cuz flow is lotlot less..m so happy:):) :happydance::happydance: got myself CB digital so ready from cd6
you must have already started chekin opk right??

That's great :D When are you getting the test results? No haven't started pks yet its cd 8 for me. We are close x

results on fri or on mon so hoping things are ok for me..from my side this cycle seems good and as normal as it was before
but arent u supposed to start testing the cb digital from cd 6 as per the instructions??

Just did an opk on CD17. The test line and control line are of same color but test line is thinner. So I guess its negative. Hoping to see a temperature rise tomorrow.

results on fri or on mon so hoping things are ok for me..from my side this cycle seems good and as normal as it was before
but arent u supposed to start testing the cb digital from cd 6 as per the instructions??

No as per smep start opk from cd10 and if someone O's late they can start opks later. Same with CB digital. I started using it from cd13 last cycle got positive on cd22.

GL fairry :)

ok so that means we can certainly start after some day not necessarily from cd 6

GL Fairyy:)

i somehow feel my graph shows temp rise the next day i get +ve opk last cycle i knw what it was but if i consider the previous ones i feel this is what it shows so that means
i ov the same day as positive opk??

Yeah you can start CB digital closer to the time you think you'll O.
FF put my O the same day as positive opk but my temp rose considerably the next day so i counted the next day as O. So i think i also O the next day of positive opk.
It is possible to O the same day as positive opk though if your chart clearly showed temp shift. May be the surge was late night and morning opk picked it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->