Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Yeah you can start CB digital closer to the time you think you'll O.
FF put my O the same day as positive opk but my temp rose considerably the next day so i counted the next day as O. So i think i also O the next day of positive opk.
It is possible to O the same day as positive opk though if your chart clearly showed temp shift. May be the surge was late night and morning opk picked it up.

I'm confused - I thought you O the day BEFORE your temperature rise? Ie. temp rise means you o'ed the day before.

endless - af is due for me this weekend.

FF put my O the same day as positive opk but my temp rose considerably the next day so i counted the next day as O. So i think i also O the next day of positive opk.
It is possible to O the same day as positive opk though if your chart clearly showed temp shift. May be the surge was late night and morning opk picked it up.

I'm confused - I thought you O the day BEFORE your temperature rise? Ie. temp rise means you o'ed the day before.

Yes , ov is the day before temp rise so like if opk is +ve and next day there is a temp rise that means the day of +ve opk is the ov day (definately this is confirmed only after three consistent rise) Mrs WKJ if you have temp rise next day then u also ov on +ve opk

pls post me ur chart dear i really want to c..

I am gonna use CB Digital from next cycle. This cycle I am so confused with these opks. :wacko:

Yes , ov is the day before temp rise so like if opk is +ve and next day there is a temp rise that means the day of +ve opk is the ov day (definately this is confirmed only after three consistent rise) Mrs WKJ if you have temp rise next day then u also ov on +ve opk
Got positive on cd22
Sorry I meant The temp didn't rise much the next day went from 97.3(cd22) to 97.5(cd 23). But FF put crosshair on cd22(positive opk day). However on CD24 my temp shot to 98 and then stayed above 98 till af. So I think I Oed on cd23 the day after positive opk. Because my pre O temps were between 97.2 - 97.5

Signed in from my cellphone will post when I log in from laptop. But. I hope the confusion is over now :p

KMFX for all you ladies getting ready to start to test, I'm 8dpo tomorrow morning and I'm going to test with an IC.

Congrats to all the BFPs and FX for you ladies who have just O'd.

I got a teaching position today, and I'm SOOO excited! I put off any prego symptoms or any type of feelings today only being 7dpo. Not really feeling too much here, more like there's not really anything going on with my body, so I'm kinda feeling out this month.

Took me ages to figure out where this thread had gone to lol!

I've had mild cramping on and off, and clear/white discharge for a few days, along with sore boobs... really feel like af is on its way!

endless - af is due for me this weekend.

Me too! Fingers crossed for us both! Do you have any symptoms? I just have normal pms symptoms...

Not really...trying not to think about it too much - then I am always disappointed when AF comes. I have been not sleeping very well so I attribute my achiness to that. Some cramping but VERY low and all on the right side. My temps are all over the place - probably from the lack of sleep - but they are not helpful at all.

FX for you!!

Ok, so after months of testing, I've never gotten a truly + opk. (some have gotten quite close, and they've been quite close the last 2 days) But- to me this seems like the real thing. (I'm CD 13, and last two cycles temps showed that I O'd CD 9-10, and longest cycle I've had in months was 25 days after O on 10). Maybe this is a good sign, as I still don't think I've had the temp rise? (Or am I just seeing what I want to when I POAS?) :shrug:
https://i43.tinypic.com/x0sfax.jpg

Got positive on cd22
Sorry I meant The temp didn't rise much the next day went from 97.3(cd22) to 97.5(cd 23). But FF put crosshair on cd22(positive opk day). However on CD24 my temp shot to 98 and then stayed above 98 till af. So I think I Oed on cd23 the day after positive opk. Because my pre O temps were between 97.2 - 97.5

yup the day before temp shift its the day u ov so for u its cd 23, but in my case i feel its always the day i get my opk cuz next day there is a temp shift and the day my opk is +ve sure shot there is a temp drop too

Ok, so after months of testing, I've never gotten a truly + opk. (some have gotten quite close, and they've been quite close the last 2 days) But- to me this seems like the real thing. (I'm CD 13, and last two cycles temps showed that I O'd CD 9-10, and longest cycle I've had in months was 25 days after O on 10). Maybe this is a good sign, as I still don't think I've had the temp rise? (Or am I just seeing what I want to when I POAS?) :shrug:

I would say keep testing and bding dear..as you are close to O , if not this but your consistent opk test will let u knw abt O and if theres hasnt been a temp shift yet then you havent ov considering ur taking ur temp properly.
since ur cycle is max 25 if ov is late ur cycle length increases too..so do not worry abt the cycle..but as per ur previous ones u should just keep bding as this may be ur fertile window .btw ur test looks postive to me today and still keep testing tomm for more clarity!!
GL dear !! hope u catch the eggy!!:babydust ur way!!

Take me out of this cycle. I am so confused with opk this time and my temp is not rising and today is CD18. I never ovulate this late in my cycle. So we are doing it every other day. I guess this is anovulatory cycle.

Thankfully got the husband on board last night. Today I got my second day in a row peak on the CB monitor. So I feel pretty good and back on track. Hoping tonight will be another score! Gonna try to do the 3 days in a row.

Hello ladies Im going to try this I'm currently on cd1 of my 2nd soy cycle so not sure when I will ovulate and not sure if my opks arrive in time for when I get paid x but hopefully I can join :) x

Lots of mild cramping and clear discharge tonight. Think the witch is heading my way :(

I hoppe you get lucky this cycle but if af comes try cb digital from next cycle. ICs don't work much for me either.

Thankfully got the husband on board last night. Today I got my second day in a row peak on the CB monitor. So I feel pretty good and back on track. Hoping tonight will be another score! Gonna try to do the 3 days in a row.
Yayyyy!! :hugs: fx for you dear, things are back on track for you :)

Take me out of this cycle. I am so confused with opk this time and my temp is not rising and today is CD18. I never ovulate this late in my cycle. So we are doing it every other day. I guess this is anovulatory cycle.

Dear since ttc my cycles went from 29 to 36 and ov from 15 to 23 :/ don't know if its stress or what. May be you O late this cycle. Just keep bding everyother day till temp rises x

yup the day before temp shift its the day u ov so for u its cd 23, but in my case i feel its always the day i get my opk cuz next day there is a temp shift and the day my opk is +ve sure shot there is a temp drop too
Don't worry dear sperm stays for 5 days. Hopefully there will be enough bding to cover you. Also if you O the day of positive and want to get some head start check out cb fertility monitor :) hopefully it'll solve that issue but you never know you might get bfp before that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->