Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

my temp rose to 97.9 highest till now...i was not believing it the moment i took I was like is this my temp as i really expected it to drop further..
anyway the game is still on ...so lets c..that has created some hope in me now..and m just keeping it for today as tomm..lets c whats the temp..
GL to everyone !!

So, my temp dropped a lot today. Which is really unusual for my cycles. I generally peak at around 99 point something just before AF then get a big drop. It's oly 10dpo and I got a huge drop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 4
implantation occur between 6-10 I have read..so that might be an Implantation dip
how long is ur Lp dear??

It's changed since my miscarriage first month it was 16 like pre-mc then 15, then 14/15 unsure because ff and ovufriend and countdown to pregnancy gave me different days

so in that case this v much looks like Implantation dip dear!!!..Fxed for both f us!!!

I certainly hope so! :dust: hopefully we'll both see pretty lines on Friday! Low temps just freak me out lol

:dust: fx for you ladies!!!
Pearly it sounds promising, i too had one high temp 98.4 before bfp although it was only 0.1 deg higher than my usual post O temps. So could be a good sign :D

Yeah ashlee it could be implantation dip anything unusual in the chart is a could sign.

That's what I keep trying to tell myself lol

I certainly hope so! :dust: hopefully we'll both see pretty lines on Friday! Low temps just freak me out lol

yeah so true I dont want to see low temps once it goes high..its like it really raises the hopes up!!
Lots f baby dust our way ..its like everyday game frm now on..lets c..how it goes!!
Fxed for both f us!!

:dust: fx for you ladies!!!
Pearly it sounds promising, i too had one high temp 98.4 before bfp although it was only 0.1 deg higher than my usual post O temps. So could be a good sign :D

Yeah ashlee it could be implantation dip anything unusual in the chart is a could sign.

yaya hope its for true hon!!..i loved the fairy !!
and hws everythng going at ur end dear..u got ur result?? and u feeling symptoms??

Hey all~ so I was MIA for a week and I missed so much!! Congrats MrsWKJ!!! Great news. Sorry Wishing - hope things go smoother after your procedure. GL to the rest of you.

AFM - So far my testing has been fine. Hubby's numbers on the other hand were low. They want to retest him in a couple weeks - but I think we found our problem. Just waiting for AF to arrive (due today or tomorrow) to schedule the rest of my testing. Once I am done, we will discuss the options with the doctor. Hopefully we can try AI and not have to resort to IVF. But we'll see. I totally thought the issue was low progesterone in me - but that came back ok.

Anyways - FXed for testers this week. I will still be doing SMEP but probably will take a break from the temping. I have the CB monitor that I will use. After this week, next testing would be the end of the month for me.

Hope all the test goes well for u moni77,,,wish u all the best for next cycle!!

Congratulations to those who got a BFP x

I'm still waiting for ovulation x

Hey all~ so I was MIA for a week and I missed so much!! Congrats MrsWKJ!!! Great news. Sorry Wishing - hope things go smoother after your procedure. GL to the rest of you.

AFM - So far my testing has been fine. Hubby's numbers on the other hand were low. They want to retest him in a couple weeks - but I think we found our problem. Just waiting for AF to arrive (due today or tomorrow) to schedule the rest of my testing. Once I am done, we will discuss the options with the doctor. Hopefully we can try AI and not have to resort to IVF. But we'll see. I totally thought the issue was low progesterone in me - but that came back ok.

Anyways - FXed for testers this week. I will still be doing SMEP but probably will take a break from the temping. I have the CB monitor that I will use. After this week, next testing would be the end of the month for me.

I love the monitor...hope you like it

I love the monitor...hope you like it

I do as well. Doctor said it is better than temping and the temping is just unnecessary added stress so suggested I stop it. I wanted to finish off this cycle though...

Just got some pink creamy cm. FX today really is implantation and the :witch: isn't just going to show way too early

as per the drop it must be IB dear..FXed tightly for u!!!....have u ever had AF that early??

Hi moni soo good to hear from you dear! Thanks alot! Wishing the same for you. GL for the tests i hope things go according to plan for you. Its good you are taking a break from temping it does get stressful sometimes and monitor for sure is a good choice because it gives you high before peak. Hope oct is lucky for you :hugs:

Just got some pink creamy cm. FX today really is implantation and the :witch: isn't just going to show way too early

Ashlee this really could be IB the timing matches perfectly with the dip! Everything crossed for you!! x

Thanks missbx, hope you ovulate soon x

as per the drop it must be IB dear..FXed tightly for u!!!....have u ever had AF that early??

No, never. Earliest was 14DPO. Normal before my miscarriage was always 16DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->